I FUCKED ANN COULTER IN THE ASS, HARD
Lord Gagaholic
2010-03-23 22:35:47 UTC
The Farmer’s Market on Fairfax and 3rd is a Los Angeles landmark,
attracting tourists and everyday Angelinos alike, as well as many
famous faces. Among the celebrities I have seen there are Muhammad
Ali, Terri Garr, Tyra Banks, Laura Linney, Keenan Ivory Wayans, the
guitarist for The Cult, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, and Weird Al Yankovic.

But Ann Coulter is the only celebrity I’ve ever spotted at Farmer’s
Market that I wound up fucking in the ass, hard.

It would be fair to observe that my feeling obligated to present the
list of celebrities above in roughly Black-White-Black-White order is
indicative of my own carefully Liberal sensibilities. And that this
sort of conscientiousness is more than a little ridiculous, on
examination. But what I notice about myself only on reflection, Ann
Coulter seemed to recognize and respond to in an instant, like a puma
recognizes an injured giselle. For Ann Coulter is a predator. A
predator with a hungry asshole.

I first spotted her sitting at a table in front of The Gumbo Pot with
another woman who looked not unlike her, but a generation older (I
neglected to ask her at any point subsequently whether this had in
fact been her mother). I vaguely recognized her—there’s always a lag
time placing faces you know from cable when unconfined to a telescreen—
and began to notice, stealing furtive glances up from the copy of
Steinbeck I was reading, that she was eyeing me with unsettling
scrutiny.

The next thing I knew, her companion (mother?) had left and Coulter
was standing over me, looking skeptically at my reading material.
‘The Grapes of Wrath, huh?’
‘Yes’ I said, faking composure. ‘It’s fantastic.’
‘It’s a fantastic primer for vacuous proto-Communists everywhere,’ she
said dismissively.
‘I don’t know about that..’
She sighed. ‘I don’t have enough ink in my pen to keep a running list
of what you don’t know. May I?’
She motioned to the empty chair next to me.
‘Of course.’ It would be fair to say my voice trembled a little.
She sat and said nothing. Ann Coulter evidently takes an
unappreciative view of small talk. That she was eager to continue
antagonizing me became evident when I re-opened my recently-insulted
book to resume reading. A young man passed in a t-shirt proclaiming
‘Iraq Nam’. She stopped him.
‘1. Haircut. 2. Shower. 3. Get a job, you sniveling hippy,’ she
glowered. ‘You’re probably too high to remember that, so write it
down--if you can write.’
He looked at her with dismay and scampered away like a kicked cat. She
turned to me with bloodlust.
‘What do you think of the war: complete success, or very nearly
complete success?’ she asked.
‘Well, in no time—barring the strong possibility of Civil War--we’ll
have a democratically-elected anti-US Islamicist government in charge
of the world’s second-largest oil reserves, so I’d have to say only
very-nearly, on the complete success scale, at a hysterically
distorted best.’
She showed her teeth. ‘It sounds to me like you don’t support our
troops.’
‘I think that ‘Support Our Troops’ business is the most crass, craven
cowardice ever to go unquestioned by the allegedly Liberal media.’
‘Yes? Yes?’ There was oddly growing excitement in her voice.
‘It allows the Administration to absolve itself of responsibility for
its own flawed policy. It’s no different than if you sent a classroom
of 2nd graders into a burning building, and when anyone objects you
throw in their face that they "don’t support our 2nd graders"’
‘Where do you live?’
‘A few blocks away.’
‘Take me there.’

When we got to my apartment, she looked around glumly.
‘I was thinking you’d have half-burned American flags up on the wall,’
she said, disappointed.
‘That’s ridiculous. I love my country.’
‘Whatever you think that means,’ she said, rolling her eyes. ‘Don’t
you have anything nasty to say about the President?’
‘Like what?’
‘Like he’s an imbecile, or corrupt, or a corrupt imbecile—the usual
sore-loser bitter chatter.’
‘To be honest, I didn’t like the nasty things that were said about
Clinton, and I’ve decided to have respect for the Office, no matter
who holds it. I don’t think President Bush is corrupt or an imbecile
anyway. Would you like something to drink?’
‘I think maybe this was a mistake,’ she said, starting to go.
‘That’s not to say I don’t disagree strongly with many of his policies
and objectives.’
She seemed to reconsider. ‘Like what?’
‘I don’t know. Name one.’
‘Get me a drink first.’

With every point I expressed that ran counter to a view she held, she
removed one article of clothing. Soon she sat on my couch naked,
gently pulling at her untrimmed pubic hair, staring intently but not
quite invitingly at me. The growing hard lump in my throat was just
outpaced by the one in my pants. I was a little nervous because we had
agreed on the last two points—the need to reconsider the option of
nuclear energy, and drilling in the Arctic—and I noticed her oversized
nipples were no longer hard. Luckily, she was, by this point,
determined.
‘What do you think,’ she began provocatively, ‘of the President’s plan
to privatize Social Security?’
I sighed with relief; this was as sure a promise to seal the deal as
her asking if I had a condom.
‘I think it’s a payoff to the Americans the President has always been
most intent on pleasing: the richest 1%.’
‘What do you mean?’ she cooed. I noticed her nipples hardening once
more. She dropped to her knees in front of me. She pushed me backwards
and positioned my legs up in the air.
‘A stock’s value is even now only partially tied to the actual value
of any publicly traded company. But who’s going to profit from
inflated valuations when stock prices swell irrationally from the
forced, artificial injection of capital?
Her breath was hot on my ‘taint as she lifted my scrotum. ‘Yes? Yes?’
‘You might as well shoehorn billions of dollars into the Baseball Card
market. The price of a Derek Jeter rookie will be driven up to
hundreds of thousands of dollars—before the bubble bursts and the
whole market crashes massively.’ It was getting hard to stay on point
as she tongue-fucked my shitter vigorously.
‘Don’t..Stop!!’ her contorted mouth pled from my butthole.
‘The top 1% will sell stocks at the inflated valuations to the novice
investors-by-necessity, the market will swell and crash, and the same
1% will come back and re-purchase their holdings at pennies on the
dollar. Meanwhile, Social Security will go bankrupt and all the novice
investors will be eating catfood for the duration of their "golden
years,'’ barring a massive Federal bailout several hundred times in
excess of what the Savings & Loan scandal cost us.’
She sprung up on the couch on all fours and looked over her shoulder
at me. She pointed to her twitching, puckered anus. ‘See this?’
I nodded eagerly.
‘I want you to wreck it.’
I spit on my skeezer-pleaser and, prying her ass cheeks apart like a
hot dinner roll, drove it home, into the biggest browneye I had ever
seen. She gurgled contentedly. Every thrust of my babymaker was met
with a wrenched squeal as I grabbed her by the hips and began really
leaning into it.
‘Harder!’ she begged, ‘Harder!! Tell me what you think of Chomsky!’
‘I..think..he’s..brill..iant..but..I..don’t really agree with much of
his stance on Israel, and--’
‘You’re slowing down!’ she snapped. ‘DON’T SLOW DOWN!’
I went back to punishing her asshole, giving no thought whatsoever to
compassionate conservatism as her chocolate socket gnawed on my pork
pipe. She was babbling now, as out of a delirious reverie.
‘Feed it,' Ann Coulter rasped. 'Feed my hungry asshole!'
I buried her face in a throw pillow and she swiveled her hips back on
my fuckstick with obvious appreciation. My pace quickened as my man-
magma built towards eruption.
‘Wait!’ she gasped, sensing the fuse on my yogurt cannon was burning
quick. ‘I want to take you ass-to-mouth!’
I withdrew from her puckerhole with an audible ‘pop’ and she scrambled
around, gulping at my wang-dang-doodle as though the lives of all her
loved ones hinged on her marks for enthusiasm. Her eyes rolled up
pleadingly as she threw her head down again and again on my magic
johnson. I knew what she wanted.
‘There is a specter haunting Europe,’ I began, and she started to
convulse spasmodically with her own thrashing orgasm, her head now
dribbling in a blur against my groin. I repeated every Karl Marx quote
I could think of until I reached my own ‘historic inevitability’ and
launched surge after surge from my hairy boda bag. I ejaculated with
what seemed like enough force to blow out the back of her head--but
her head was made of stronger stuff. She sputtered, gobbled and gulped
what I’d have to call a very liberal, even radically so, quantity of
hot splooey.
Once she caught her breath, she wiped her mouth, stood, and took me by
the hand.
‘Let’s go to the bathroom.’
‘Why?’
She seemed surprised I had to ask. Her tone was that of someone
reminding another of something too obvious to need mention.
‘Uh, so I can get in the tub and you can piss all over me?’

I sat in a robe and watched her as she dressed.
‘Will I see you again?’ I asked tentatively.
‘Sure,’ she said, pointing to the TV. ‘On that.’
Some moments passed. I tried to dispel the awkward silence.
‘Well, nice meeting you,’ I offered.
‘You’ve really got a gift for tedious small talk,’ she shot back.
I was a little hurt and, recognizing this, she softened just a shade
as she reached for her purse to leave.
‘Hey.’
‘Yes?’ I asked.
‘Thanks for not staring at my adam’s apple.’
‘No problem.’
She let herself out without another word, and I sat in the late
afternoon silence alone. I considered how it felt to be a disposable
instrument in someone’s personal debasement fantasy.

All in all, it didn’t feel too bad.

http://www.ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
2010-03-23 22:42:09 UTC
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:35:47 -0700 (PDT), Lord Gagaholic
[...]
For your sake, I hope you went to the nearest clinic and got
vaccinated against rabies, herpes, syphillis, and gonorrhea, and, had
your pubic area checked for lice, ticks, and assorted vermin.
Bible Studies with Satan
2010-03-23 21:35:27 UTC
Post by Lord Gagaholic
[...]
Funny! Satan loves it.
Ezekiel 23:20
David Deilley
2010-03-23 23:15:53 UTC
M I Wakefield
2010-03-24 00:52:18 UTC
But Ann Coulter is the only celebrity I’ve ever spotted at Farmer’s
Market that I wound up fucking in the ass, hard.
No. If Lambourn had written it, it would have gone:

But Ann Coulter is the only celebrity I’ve ever spotted at Farmer’s
Market that wound up fucking me in the ass, hard.
Lord Gagaholic
2010-03-23 23:23:53 UTC
Selected comments from readers:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=12395938&postID=111433318697035805

Blogger dale said...

The only thing better than Ann Coulter is Ann Coulter getting
fucked in the ass hard. And anything else. So I guess there's actually
a lot that's better than Ann Coulter.

8:03 PM
Blogger Nathan said...

Wow. That's incredibly hilarious. You're a sick fuck, dude.

9:59 AM
Blogger kissfan said...

Fucking brilliant! Absolutely fucking brilliant!

10:00 AM
Blogger Liberal Grrl said...

Yippee!!!

10:12 AM
Blogger puck freek said...

more, ah, more, more......

10:23 AM
Blogger American Dilettante said...

Oh my God,

‘Thanks for not staring at my adam’s apple.’

Frickin' genius

10:36 AM
Blogger Craig said...

my entire office salutes you.

12:10 PM
Blogger marty said...

Great start. While you're on a roll, get Hannity, Rush, and that
human piece of shit Oreilly. Don't forget to GET VIDEO...........

12:15 PM
Blogger Bill Hicks said...

Rush Limbaugh is a scat-muncher!

12:30 PM
Blogger Sean said...

I haven't lauged/cried this hard in a long, long time. Thanks for
making my life just a little bit... richer.

12:51 PM
Blogger rivieraillusions said...

Did she like it or what? I bet she did.

1:02 PM
Blogger DM said...

It was evil and lovely.
Carry on.

1:09 PM
Blogger dAVE said...

clapclapclapclapclapclap

brilliant!

1:13 PM
Blogger Mullet Maniac said...

Oh my sweet Lord on High! I've just realized that given the
opportunity, I'd fuck Ann Coulter in the ass too. I'm so ashamed...and
yet disturbing aroused.

1:13 PM
Blogger Ellis D. Tecnine said...

What, no pictures?

1:25 PM
Blogger robot mike said...

I hope you at least spanked her a little.

1:28 PM
Blogger Tony said...

Way to feed your throbbing Chomsky to her little brown McCarthy.

Like LBJ fucking Kennedy's head wound on Air Force One, this is
truer than the truth. Nice work.

1:31 PM
Blogger Demonic Clown said...

Ann does this all the time. I met 'er at the same place. She took
me to the green room at Fox, and popped 'er glass eye out for me. I
f'd 'er eye socket! She's all into that phrenological jank-- she said
if I was man enough I could hit 'er "acquisiveness center" which
really drives 'er crazy. She had some kind of spasm and was flopping
around all over the place. I thought it was all kinda weird after.

2:09 PM
Blogger assman said...

might i suggest a one act play with a blowup doll as ann cunter

2:20 PM
Blogger jurassicpork said...

I always thought that Ann Coulter's sole worth was in my using her
two-minute hates on FOX News to kill the roaches in the kitchen. Guess
I was wrong.

2:54 PM
Blogger Hoka-shay-honaqut said...

This explains alot.
...bingorage...

2:59 PM
Blogger Oh God, you Devil said...

LOL..."so write it down--if you can write"

Like anyone in a red state can write!!

3:00 PM
Blogger Michele Malkin said...

Wow! That was hot! I came five times reading that. Can I get your
number from Ann?

3:15 PM
Blogger (: Tom :) said...

assman said...

might i suggest a one act play with a blowup doll as ann cunter?

Might I suggest a feature film with the tartlet herself? If
Michele could join in the next adventure, you'd be able to get enough
of that Scaife money (although it would come in through the back door,
so to speak...) to finance some more nasty-a$$ escapades.

3:41 PM
Blogger BaltimoreLenore said...

Dude,

Well done! You're famous BTW, the Rude One himself has linked to
you.

3:42 PM
Blogger Mike M. said...

*Yawn.* Been there, done that. Juuuust kidding. Great work!

3:51 PM
Blogger HighViz PR said...

THIS IS POETRTY

3:52 PM
Blogger Elijah said...

for your perusal
asstraffic.com
analtravel..
etc
etc

3:53 PM
Blogger The Throwndown Pundit said...

b-e-a utiful

4:34 PM
Blogger Olaf said...

Magical--I laughed, I cried. I realized at least one way that bony-
assed chick could make someone happy. Well wrought! You are the MAN!

4:55 PM
Blogger Neil said...

That was sick, degrading, and a vicious, filthy liberal lie.

Everyone knows that Ann only fucks dogs.

I mean, before the Kansas farmhouse falls out of the sky and
crushes all of her but the Ruby Slipppers . . . .

5:09 PM
Blogger Neil said...

That was sick, degrading, and a vicious, filthy liberal lie.

Everyone knows that Ann only fucks dogs.

I mean, before the Kansas farmhouse falls out of the sky and
crushes all of her but the Ruby Slipppers . . . .

5:10 PM
Blogger Neil said...

That was sick, degrading, and a vicious, filthy liberal lie.

Ms. Coulter would never have anal sex. Everyone knows that she
only fucks dogs.

I mean, before the Kansas farmhouse falls out of the sky and
crushes all of her but the Ruby Slipppers . . . .

5:11 PM
Blogger Doug said...

I don't even know what to say, except I laughed so hard I nearly
wet myself. And I haven't wet myself in weeks.

5:21 PM
Blogger Herman Kahn said...

This reminds me of the time I fucked Ann in the ass. She picked me
up in a drugstore. God, that was back in 1981 or '82. She's still into
all that exact same fuck-my-ravenous-ass-and-piss-on-me stuff after
nearly 25 years, my my.

6:00 PM
Blogger Robert Green said...

i know this story is true, because i've had lunch with billy duffy
(the guitarist from the cult) at the gumbo pot. so, based on logic i
learned from some combination of laura ingraham, hannity, and a rabid
mongoose, if the details are true, so must the story be.

6:06 PM
Blogger Karl said...

Huzah!

6:41 PM
Blogger Gretchen Ross said...

Thanks, you are one sick fuck! But this made me laugh hard
tonight.

6:55 PM
Blogger Saintperle said...

You seem to have her number -- I can imagine her reading it and
shrivelling up screaming, "I'm melting ... you wicked wicked
person..."

7:26 PM
Blogger Rex Mundane said...

I spit on my skeezer-pleaser and, prying her ass cheeks apart like
a hot dinner roll, drove it home, into the biggest browneye I had ever
seen. She gurgled contentedly. Every thrust of my babymaker was met
with a wrenched squeal as I grabbed her by the hips and began really
leaning into it.
‘Harder!’ she begged, ‘Harder!! Tell me what you think of
Chomsky!’

And the nobel prize for literature goes to...

7:35 PM
Blogger bikepsycho said...

The funniest thing I have read in years! (At the same time, I have
to seriously question whether AC ever gets fucked...)

7:37 PM
Blogger Ghastly said...

Man, does this bring back memories.

7:40 PM
Blogger Iron Pete said...

I think the "Adam's Apple" bit at the end was the clincher. In
all, definitely worthy of an all-time classic.

7:47 PM
Blogger Thad said...

Wow. I'd say something intelligent if I could think of anything
intelligent right now. That's too fuckin' funny, dude.

And, yes, the Adam's apple part was the clincher.

8:13 PM
Blogger haywood jablome said...

Absolutely first rate (though you might have incorporated a well-
hung German Shepherd at some point in the vignette.)

8:27 PM
Blogger hobodogblogger said...

The fact that I read your entire sordid post, and, I'm partly
ashamed to admit, enjoyed it, makes me only slightly less uneasy than
would the prospect of actually having to engage in what you claimed to
have done with a female human who I wouldn't fuck with your dick. But,
how are you going to follow this first post? A session with Jeff
Guckert-Gannon involving leather restraints during one of his
undocumented appearances at a White House party for bisexual
Republican sadomasochists? Something unspeakable in a woodland retreat
with Illumanati and barnyard animals? Enquiring minds await with
baited [sic] breath...

BTW, you might enjoy these: http://anti-anncoulter.tripod.com/,
including this Loading Image...
, and,
http://users.rcn.com/skutsch/anticoulter/quotes.html

8:38 PM
Blogger Matt said...

I bow before your brilliance. The market is now my new place to
hang out. I call dibs on Michelle Malkin.

9:06 PM
Blogger a_petrag said...

I don't know what to say that hasn't been said 10x better than
someone else.

You are a genius.

9:21 PM
Blogger Jim said...

aaaaaand I'm spent.

9:59 PM
Blogger Alice Venturi said...

This is funny as all get-out. Having gotten it out of your system,
so to speak, think maybe you can dredge us up some more? I add my vote
of appreciation for the adam's apple bit - just too, too funny!

10:05 PM
Blogger Erik Opsal said...

But, how are you going to follow this first post? A session with
Jeff Guckert-Gannon involving leather restraints during one of his
undocumented appearances at a White House party for bisexual
Republican sadomasochists?

That would be equally funny but would not succeed in getting me
hard. It may please some though...

10:24 PM
Blogger Mr. Natural said...

YOU TOO? Well shit...that bitch gets around!

10:38 PM
Blogger Shesdifferent said...

Just fucking brilliant! And I mean that in the most hard assed
way!

10:50 PM
Blogger bt said...

What a coincidence. Ann Coulter fucked *me* in the ass.

10:51 PM
Blogger Wayne said...

Well done...

11:07 PM
Blogger abigbman2005 said...

I would have loved it more if you had pictures. Psych. Just
picture the darling of the right with her ass up!! Classic

11:28 PM
Blogger hobodogblogger said...

Hi, me again.

I didn't want to just come out with some hearsay opinion before on
why I wouldn't get anywhere near as, er, personally familiar with Ann
Coulter as you did, but the doggie grapevine was right. It's confirmed
that the bitch has rabies. [Go to http://www.hannityisamoron.com/anncoulter/reuters.html]

So, if you find yourself feeling like ranting about blowing up the
NYTimes, or screeching that everyone who doesn't agree with you should
be rounded up and shot, or that God has given you a mandate to invade,
arrest, torture, murder, and pollute wherever you have been personally
guided to, then it might be a good idea to get yourself checked out
for rabies, and, while you're at it, whatever else the howling lunatic
is spreading like a bad rash in a crowded bathhouse.

I don't mean to embare-ass you, or cramp your style, but you could
be patient zero of some serious epidemic here, which I hope isn't the
case, as I'm looking forward to reading your next story.

5:04 AM
Blogger M. Takhallus. said...

This is why God gave us the internets.

6:00 AM
Blogger Drew said...

Al Gore looks more intelligent with a beard, but I don't know if
I'm ready to deify him yet...

Adam's apple line was great.

7:15 AM
Blogger juststained said...

oh my gawwd

fuckin awesome

I bow to you

7:41 AM
Blogger choff said...

Well done! The best definition of Ann Coulter I've read since
UrbanDictionary.com

8:41 AM
Blogger Shamedaswell said...

Sadly, I must admit I too have had sex with Ann Coulter. It was
nothing like your story though and from your description, I have to
wonder if you actually had sex with her or if you are lying.
I was at a Drunk Driving class that I had to go to because of my
third OWI. I saw her sitting across from me and I thought I smelled
alcohol on her breath. I thought she looked familiar and then when we
all had to introduce ourselves, she said something like, “As if you
all don’t know me, I’m Ann Coulter – the TV commentator”. I recognized
her right them.
She seemed odder than the woman I’d seen on TV. Her hands and feet
were huge and she did have an adam’s apple. She was oddly pretty
though. A touch gangly, but interesting in a Twiggy sort of way.
The class was 3 hours long and we had to come every week for 6
weeks. There were 2 breaks each night. When the break came, I went
outside to smoke and the next thing I knew, she was right up against
me asking if she could bum a smoke.
She looked me right in the eyes as she French inhaled (came out
her mouth and up her nose). I was speechless. I watched her smoke and
she knew I was looking her up and down and she didn’t mind at all. She
said some things, but I didn’t hear a thing. She had pretty much
hypnotized me. We went back to class.
The next hour lasted for hours. I thought about her big hands
around my nards. I fantasized about cuming in her blonde hair. I
stared at her tits. She knew it. She watched me mentally undress her
and I swear, while I watched her, she squeezed her nipple. I had no
idea where this thing was going. I heard nothing from the instructor.
All I could see or think or taste or feel was Ann.
What happened next was beyond my wildest dream. As we left for the
second break, she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the Ladies room at
the Court house. She pulled my hair as she kissed me while pulling at
my pants with her other hand. I went for the front of her pants, but
she grabbed my hand and shoved it up her blouse.
With a voice straight out of hell, she whispered, “Take me up the
ass.”. She wasn’t that tight, but I blew my load after a few strokes.
I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
There is no God though or at least God has a strange sense of
humor, because as I zipped up my pants, she grabbed me by the hair and
made me suck her cock.
I’m back to drinking now and driving, but next time the judge
gives me a choice between Drunk Driving school or jail ...

8:44 AM
Blogger Reid said...

Bravo, bravo, bravo, Is that Broadway calling?

9:33 AM
Blogger patriotskullface said...

That was simply brilliant.

9:48 AM
Blogger Erik Opsal said...

shamedaswell...after the adam's apple comment i really thought he
was going to go that way too. sorry you had to suck the cock, truly
sorry.

11:27 AM
Blogger Oskar said...

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING

12:01 PM
Blogger fmas said...

wow, now I'm jealous

12:54 PM
Blogger sninky-chan said...

Wow, that was excellent. I would have selected "spooge" over
"splooie", but everything else was note-perfect. Kudos.

1:53 PM
Blogger MediumDave said...

Coulter would have the cleanest shaved snatch ever. And a 4 inch
cock.

1:58 PM
Blogger jOoLz said...

ya know, i thought i'd be more mortified at having pissed myself.

fucking classic!

1:59 PM
Blogger opiatedsherpa said...

What can I say that hasn't already been said?? Not much... keep up
the good word. I'm passing this link around, mate!

3:04 PM
Blogger pericles26 said...

Evil times are sometime best revealed by their reflections in bold
humor - Old Nick is sure this time caught in the devil's mirror.
Congrats - best laughs since first reading the REALIST,and Hunter
during the Nixon times. We all knew heavy shit was in the air but
their (Kr&HT)humor nailed the truth of it. Great belly laughs...
filters out the smoke and mirrors, clears the mind, (think the
Baltimore Sage said something like that, Menken).

3:14 PM
Blogger Just to say this said...

Yea but the only real response to this can be:

Who hasn't?

3:23 PM
Comment deleted

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:24 PM
Blogger BillyBlogBob said...

Jesus Fucking Christ on a Hot Dog Stick!!! HI-LARIOUS!! Thanks.

3:25 PM
Blogger Smog said...

Yogurt cannon?

3:27 PM
Blogger McD said...

oh. my. god.

4:16 PM
Blogger Allan L. said...

I needed this. I was having an incredibly shitty day, and this
totally turned it around. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

You made that lanky Aryan wet dream sound really hot.

4:19 PM
Blogger Kevin W. said...

Burn in hell, you immoral communist. You and everyone who comments
in support of you can go jump off a cliff and do a service to society.

4:57 PM
Blogger Satellite said...

I'm pretty sure cult is an alien and has no holes, except the one
she spews here propaganda out of...

http://satellitefun.blogspot.com/

4:59 PM
Blogger Sam said...

Wow, that was the coolest thing I've ever read.

5:43 PM
Blogger Aloysius Bosch said...

Wow. I, uh... Wow.

6:04 PM
Blogger Jason said...

Best. Story. Ever.

6:07 PM
Blogger Contraceptacon said...

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Brillant, absolutely
brillant.

6:12 PM
Blogger Patrick said...

*blank stare*

*rubs palms against eyes*

Whaaaaaaaa?

6:40 PM
Blogger em said...

Wow, that was brilliantly funny. Who will you do for an encore,
Wierd Al?

6:53 PM
Blogger geoff said...

Porn featuring a mention of Noam Chomsky--too fucking hilarious!

YOU RULE!!!!!!!

6:57 PM
Blogger Crackpot Press said...

I've been saying this for years "The Liberals have to quit whining
and take some action."

Do you think if you had done a peaceful protest you would be
getting nearly a 100 comments on your blog.

Way to take to the man! (So to speak)

7:08 PM
Blogger Jefferson said...

Mind letting us know what you had for breakfast on the day this
jewel was written? It goes on my next shopping list.

7:22 PM
Blogger beautiful idiot said...

yes!

8:50 PM
Blogger filthycleo said...

But, on a serious note, people really shouldn't fuck
conservatives. At least, not literally.

8:51 PM
Blogger Jude said...

me too. check out my blog www.iniardwatch.blogspot.com

9:01 PM
Blogger Penslut said...

All porn should be like this. Well played.

9:09 PM
Blogger SwaG! said...

All great patriots should learn to love fucking Ann Coulter in the
ass, hard.

9:56 PM
Blogger redtaintstate said...

U sick fuks need to get a live and find sumthing usefull to do
like fucking your own mothers instead of trying to bring down a
patriot like Anne.

10:58 PM
Blogger AllNamesCantBeTaken said...

This is a masterwork. I love the part where she points at her
butthole and tells you to wreck it. That is... that is just fantastic.
It's art. God I want to punch her. Right after an ass ramming of
course. Wow that's weird. I truly loathe the old hag, and yet, after
reading this, I would now like to pound her browneye. That's a
dramatic shift. Thank you ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com!
Thanks a bunch!

11:20 PM
Blogger Jason said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

My pragmatic conservatism just got shocked. Shit son! Well done!
Well done indeed!

Man, now if only someone would post a link to someone cumming on
Alexandra Kerry's tits... I think the political spectrum would be
aptly covered.

11:35 PM
Blogger Digitalicat said...

Coulter is so nasty like that. You know she did the same thing to
me?

The woman is insatiable.

http://anncoultertossedmysalad.blogspot.com

11:58 PM
Blogger FichenDich said...

That story rocked, but I had to signup for an account to leave a
comment ! GRRR

1:08 AM
Blogger Foo said...

brilliant. there's nothing more to add. just plain brilliant.
*thumbsup*

2:10 AM
Blogger dumpster_baby said...

How about "I fucked Antonin Scalia in the Ass, HARD!"?

4:20 AM
Blogger K said...

wonderfully delicious so to speak!

4:37 AM
Blogger Jenn said...

I'll be emailing your url to friends today, thanks.

6:39 AM
Blogger TG-13 said...

you should have pooped on her.. ;)

7:04 AM
Blogger Rufus said...

Long ago and far away there was a small rag of a magazine called
the "Realist", this article would have been the lead article. Ah
reality, what a concept!!

7:45 AM
Blogger Reid said...

Jesus.

That was certainly an educational and entertaining read. I might
pull out my little red book of Mao Tse-Tung quotes the next time my
girlfriend gets in the mood ;)

9:07 AM
Blogger Anonymous Person said...

A brilliant tapestry of literary manchowder. You're like a horny
Thomas Payne.

9:36 AM
Blogger Mani Festo said...

I can confirm this account of events as Ann leaves her cell phone
on during such encounters just so I can listen. And I'm her Dad.

9:57 AM
Blogger Samir said...

I'm sitting here at my desk crying. Oh my God!!!

12:03 PM
Blogger Luis said...

That was hilarious.

12:48 PM
Blogger Ravenna said...

FAR from erotic and absolutely genius.
You should publish this -- it's technically not pornography
because it makes a good statement.
And the world needs to laugh more. Especially at Ann.

Sorry I'm not more witty - Ravenna

1:17 PM
Blogger Dagger said...

Dear Bachem,
I love you.

-D. Dagger

1:21 PM
Blogger Daniel said...

You should have John Stewart's job by the middle of next week.

1:45 PM
Blogger D. Bjorn--Ursus Maritimus Solutum said...

I have not laughed this hard in a long, long time...brillant
writting, utterly fantastic!

I wonder if Ann has seen it yet. *grin*

3:12 PM
Blogger Henry said...

You have a rare talent.

4:05 PM
Blogger thorngrubber said...

Brilliant work, mate. Onward, ho (to Nancy Grace)!

4:30 PM
Blogger Kid Bastard said...

Fantastic. Absolutely fucking brilliant. I laughed, I cried, it
was better than Cats.

4:33 PM
Blogger Rodger Schlong said...

OMG, I cannot believe it. My friend Bob Fertik was telling us how
he did Coulter in drag and got some guy to fuck him in the ass, and we
didn't believe him. JFC, it was you! I hope you used a condom, Bob is
HIV+

6:54 PM
Blogger Maezeppa said...

Thank you so much for providing such ... exquisite detail. Still,
outstanding questions remain. Did her hair get dirty? What did she
"wash" it in?

7:54 PM
Blogger anon non non said...

Please, for the love of God, pound Mark Steyn's ass next.

9:20 PM
Blogger Poli-Satirist said...

Hot.

11:43 PM
Blogger Brent Jensen said...

This is fucking faboo. I guess I'll have to start hitting the
Farmer's Market for my hot red on blue action needs.

Bravo.

11:47 PM
Blogger Morrigan said...

I laughed so hard I shot coffee out of my nose and all over my
keyboard. Ouch.

7:18 AM
Blogger Pile said...

excellent writing!

BSAlert.com

10:42 AM
Blogger Demitria Monde Thraam said...

Possible future targets:

- Lynndie England

- Michelle Malkin

- Condi Rice (Too easy)

Save Karl Rove for me, although that woman with the pink blog
dedicated to our Minister of Crapaganda might have a few words to say
'bout that. Thing is, I want to fuck Rove in the brain, not the ass
(although since he's a good nominee for a case of rectocranial
inversion, maybe the distance is moot.)n I don't mean fuck the brain
in a squick-the eyesocket way, I mean TRUE mindfuck. Sexual persuasion
has everything over violent coercion. And Rove is the most dangerous
man in America: our true PResident is Karl Rove. No one cast a single
vote for him, and he's living in the West Wing doing everything
Shrubnik is too coked out to do. Bohemian Grove approaches, this July,
andn I have Something Special earmarked for that week. Surprise,
surprise...

PS: "Babymaker"? No condom? Please, don't let her breed, since we
know she won't abort, and that means more of her genes in the mix.
Just a helpful progressive hand, that's what In try to be...

-D.Monde

10:43 AM
Blogger AZdave said...

Did you wip your poop dick off on her back?

10:48 AM
Blogger Avatar said...

*applauds wildly*

12:13 PM
Blogger rod said...

Oh, come on. If you're going to use a pseudonym, at least be
subtle about it. Obviously, "Bachem Macuno" is merely a nom de plume
for John Cloud. Consider:

"You're blushing," I marveled. As she continued to pinken [!] and
covered her mouth with a delicately thin hand, she giggled [!!] and
protested, "I am not. I'm laughing. Maybe I'm a little drunk [!!!].
There are a lot of things that would make me blush [?]. Viciously
attacking liberals would not."

"No, you are."

"I am not! 'And she had several glasses of wine,'" she told me to
write.

Now, clearly, the "John Cloud" piece is not as well done as the
"Bachem Macuno" piece - probably because this blog has higher
editorial standards than Time Magazine - but otherwise, tell me
they're not the same guy!

2:01 PM
Blogger chikkity said...

Fucking Genius!

2:37 PM
Blogger J.R. Kinnard said...

It takes real talent to laugh and cum at the same time, but I
managed to do it.

Thanks for the inspiration.

2:39 PM
Blogger Digital Nemesis said...

What a refreshing and amusing way to blog a political rant. Keep
up the great work!

3:30 PM
Blogger Sister said...

you know she used to be a deadhead? she saw like 60 shows and this
one dude that toured with her gave an interview once and said that she
got dosed accidentally at the philly spectrum and ended up giving this
guy a hand job during set break

4:12 PM
Blogger Dominick Pupa said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5:00 PM
Blogger Madame D said...

This is so so good.
Please please please tell me you plan on writing more political
porn! This is so freaking awesome!
I laughed so hard.

I live with my grandparents right now, and my gran freaking LOVES
her. This is AWESOME.

5:04 PM
Blogger rebekah said...

Hot. Absofuckinglutely genius.

5:44 PM
Blogger mingala said...

frigging fucking heeelarious!!!! The Onion and Penthouse letters
had a baby . From the bloody mess emerged
ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogger.com. AC bought me 22's for my
escalade for blessing her with a Hot Carl. Keep up the good work,
holmz.

5:46 PM
Blogger Dashiell said...

Yogurt Cannon!? So effin' brills!

6:10 PM
Blogger njm said...

i linked this to my dontyouhatepants.blogspot.com blog, check it
out for onionesque satire

6:10 PM
Blogger seamus said...

I came twice and saw god, not to mention Donald Rumsfeld. (he was
waiting for sloppy seconds). I nearly pissed myself while reading
this. NICE!

6:30 PM
Blogger Dan Midnight said...

I would have thought that you'd need an industrial sized lazer
like the one Auric Goldfinger used to nearly cut James Bond's nuts off
to invade that asshole.
This made me giggle like a schoolgirl in my room at 2am in the
morning.

Brilliant!

2:12 AM
Blogger Lasher said...

:)

4:10 AM
Blogger KRUZRDUDE said...

Fuck-TAST-ically fuckin' FUNNY, you fuckin' FUCK!

A truly skewering masterpiece of neo-con icon political porn
comedy.

Bat-shit-crazy fuckers like Nazi-twat Coulter make it EASY to
imagine they're really nothing more than obscene South Park cartoon
characters.

With these gang-rapers on top, corn-holin' the planet dry straight
through to doomsday, I beg you, Sweet Jesus-pass the vaseline...

Anyway, thanks for the brief respite of insanely vulgar hilarity.

Fuck 'em up till yer cock bleeds, man--then FUCK 'EM UP SOME
MORE!!

Salute.

Bravo.

Well done.

I'm out.

Keep the fire BURNIN'...

4:47 AM
Blogger GT said...

Priceless. The Adam's Apple comment was the absolute topper.

Even better than RudePundit's Coulter offering.

Cheers,

GT
http://marketrant.blogspot.com

5:03 AM
Blogger Portheus said...

ROTFLMAO! Funniest porn I ever read. More! More! Harder! Aargh!

8:57 AM
Blogger ah said...

Filth!

10:24 AM
Blogger Ron Brynaert said...

You write this offensive shit...and you delete fucking comments...

how fucking lame can you get?

man...i fucking hate ann coulter but I don't think this kind of
shit does anything but make us look bad.

10:33 AM
Blogger hooey said...

This is briliant! Very progressive. I, too, have a blog; a
progressive one.
http://educationalvignette.blogspot.com/

7:04 PM
Blogger Billy Jones said...

This is sick, perverted, tasteless, and without due cause-- when
are you gonna do her again?

7:32 PM
Blogger Lake Allison said...

Oh my god..you used the term "wang-dang-doodle"!

haha!

7:32 PM
Blogger Blood Flecked Laughter said...

beyond words, bro...
you make geniuses look like lobotomized black labs (c'mon, we've
all known some unbelievably stupid black labs)
if you next post is 1/4 that funny, then you are a true literary
talent. If hilarity was pussy size, you'd be like fucking Shaquille
O'Neal's shoe. bit of a stretch perhaps, but i was ruminating on nasty
things to say to the ex (whose pussy is HUGE) and i thought that one
up. your blog is worthy of it. and so much more. KEEP IT UP!

11:30 PM
Blogger Trixie said...

This sounds even hotter than the time I fucked Tipper Gore hard in
the ass.

12:07 AM
Blogger Dennis said...

Http://www.boycott-republicans.com

4:31 AM
Blogger C.K. said...

Maybe you know about this already:

http://www.stupidwish.net/billblog.html

6:57 AM
Blogger Healer2K said...

ROFLMAO!!!

9:41 AM
Blogger charisse said...

this is one of the most amazing blogs i've ever read, i'd like to
propose ann coulter as the ideal american pretty white girl with a
fetish to be told that everything she stands for is wrong.

do you think ann coulter sucked bill clinton's dick? or at least
i'm sure she asked him to shove a cuban up there...

2:02 PM
Blogger The Cheese Monkey said...

Superb. And. And, there's me thinking you Shermans ain't that
funny.

But can I buy an IraqNam shirt?

2:07 PM
Blogger FreeSpeechInsurgent said...

Come o'er to my site. I've got a live feed of me giving Laura Bush
the Shocker. She squirts!!

3:16 PM
Blogger steamerlane said...

I would turn gay for you. You are my new Lord and savior.

My Christ, all of my personal problems, being homeless, posting
from a library, while i eat that purple shit that makes it's way
throughmy toes(why the fuck is it purple? *hits crack pipe*), it was
all gone, gone away.

I was left in a state of blissat my library terminal until kicked
out for shitting my pants.

Thank you. You are truely a gifted and blessed man!

4:23 PM
Blogger steamerlane said...

I would turn gay for you. You are my new Lord and savior.

My Christ, all of my personal problems, being homeless, posting
from a library, while i eat that purple shit that makes it's way
throughmy toes(why the fuck is it purple? *hits crack pipe*), it was
all gone, gone away.

I was left in a state of blissat my library terminal until kicked
out for shitting my pants.

Thank you. You are truely a gifted and blessed man!

4:23 PM
Blogger W.Churchill said...

BEST BLOG EVER!

10:44 AM
Blogger Shevron said...

...she's a filthy animal...very typical of a loud mouth who thinks
after she speaks...good for you to give it to here right in the
mouth...but you should have taken a shit and then let eat your ass

11:56 AM
Blogger Shevron said...

...she's a filthy animal...very typical of a loud mouth who thinks
after she speaks...good for you to give it to here right in the
mouth...but you should have taken a shit and then let eat your ass

11:57 AM
Blogger I Screw Republicans said...

Good writing. Have you checked out www.iscrewrepublicans.blogspot.com?
Republicans from Rush Limbaugh to Bill Frist get fucked and exploited
by male-prostitutes.

Roland

12:34 PM
Blogger ted said...

I'm so happy now.

12:38 PM
Blogger mookierules said...

Dayyy-uuummm. Brilliant.

5:46 PM
Blogger Uncle Arthur said...

I am going to suck out her eyes and skull fuck her!

8:41 PM
Blogger jazz said...

fucking awesome

10:15 PM
Blogger Theta said...

Laughed my fuckin ass off.

11:09 PM
Blogger Jonas Diego said...

‘Thanks for not staring at my adam’s apple.’

I almost stood up and clapped. Ha ha ha! :D

1:23 AM
Blogger Justin said...

brilliant! keep up the good work!

3:00 AM
Blogger Stijn V. said...

When will you 'fuck' her again, so we can get some more reading?

6:42 AM
Blogger Darp said...

Would it be wrong to toss off over that?

7:54 AM
Blogger Steinmetz1 said...

This is one hell of a horse shit story

11:19 AM
Blogger NewRightArmy said...

Micheal More is a fat fag

12:50 PM
Blogger SpiffyLlamaPickles said...

To newwrightarmy....what does michael moore have to do with ann
coulter getting fucked in the ass hard?

Oh my god this is too funny! But how could you or anyone else get
it up around ann coulter? She looks like a tranny having a bad hair
day.

1:41 PM
Blogger Dagon said...

This is fucking sweet--Nicholson Baker couldn't have done it
better!

9:11 PM
Blogger Franny Ward said...

"Assutiful" Well done!

10:33 PM
Blogger NewRightArmy said...

Micheal More is a fat fag, just like all of you America hating
femnazys who would besmearch Mrs Coulters name! Go back to Cuba you
Commies

6:02 AM
Blogger Leo said...

You certainly have a flair for the English language.

9:35 AM
Blogger The Big Hit said...

i thought i saw her shifting in her seat a little too much on Bill
Maher's Real Time. Makes sense, now.

1:08 PM
Comment deleted

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:19 PM
Blogger A-Lumpen-Proletariat said...

You should right for SNL or something this is comedic genius. And
of course the truth told at its best.

6:15 PM
Blogger Eric said...

The post is funny, but when people use this to fuel their hate for
popular conservatives, its just sad.

8:03 PM
Blogger SpiffyLlamaPickles said...

To all the people who suck bush's dick as "real americans" why the
fuck do you even come here? What is the purpose of trolling around
anti-conservative blogs? Does it kill you that we have freedom (for
now?) like it or not, we're here to stay, despite your incredibly
juvenile attempts at calling us commies. Do you even know what a
communist is? It's someone who wants to do away with individual
freedoms...like Ann Coulter or George Bush. If you're such a self-
righteous american, why don't you enlist in the service and show your
support for "america" by giving your right arm....then you wouldn't be
able to troll around blogs anymore.

11:16 PM
Comment deleted

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:22 AM
Blogger NewRightArmy said...

I gave my rightarm to a militia training exercise preparing to
defend the country I love against you enemies of god and America. I
gave my arm while you pot smoking America hating hippies were sitting
around in your crack houses dreaming about Jane Fonda. And
sodomization

6:45 AM
Blogger H Fink said...

I have never been a fan of anal sex, but I am a fan of you having
anal sex with Ann Coulter.

7:57 AM
Blogger Edgy Mama said...

Wow. The plethora of comments attests to your sick brilliance. How
can we get this post on Ann's desk?

9:10 AM
Blogger Rattlehead said...

That Coulter's a saint. After all, she did have the courtesy to
step into the bathtub so as not to get your floor all messy. Shame on
you for debasing her like that!

10:27 AM
Blogger Chauncy Biggins said...

Hey, I'd like to argue about this guy's views on privatizing
social security. I don't see how dumping an enormous amount of capital
is an artificial injection. I also don't see how it would lead to the
bottom falling out of the market. Don't you understand how the market
works? Capital is invested and used by businesses to expand, thus
making their stock more valuable. Sure, there would be some risk
involved, but the average rate of return would be far better than what
we will get from social security as it is. And the system will be
optional. As it is, it's not looking like the program will be solvent
by the time I'm old enough to collect, so why not try this private
account thing? Honestly, I'd prefer that everyone after a certain
birthdate be required to take all their social security taxes and put
them in high interest cd's. That would be a safer investment than the
stock market. Oh, and I almost forgot. I gave Mary Beth Cahill a dirty
sanchez.

1:11 PM
Blogger Chauncy Biggins said...

Hey spiffyllamapickles. I've got an answer for you. Conservative
trolls bug folks like you for the same reason Liberal trolls bug
people like me. They get off on the reaction. That's what makes them
trolls. As for whether or not conservatives know what communism is:
yes they do. That's why they don't like the Democratic Party. You
can't deny that they are quite cozy with the communists. You might
recall a few years back, the democrats tried to lift the trade
restrictions on Cuba. And both Al Gore and Bill Clinton came under
fire for accepting campaign contributions from China. If you guys
don't have commie tendencies, then why do you fight any attempt at
privatization? The author of this blog demonstrates an obvious disdain
for free market capitalism in his comments about the social security
proposal. Communism is a system whereby the state owns the means of
production. That a good enough definition for you?

1:20 PM
Blogger Darwin said...

You are not the first to fuck Ann Coulter in the ass, my friend.
Dennis Miller has been there before. That's where he contracted
batshit-crazy-neoconitis.

2:05 PM
Blogger The Liberal Avenger said...

Is Michelle Malkin's husband also her "ghost writer"?

3:26 PM
Blogger Drew said...

Apparently, driving the big rig down the ol' Hershey Highway is
only approved for ugly single nazi-con women.

U.T. Student Arrested for Questioning Coulter's Stance on Marital
Sodomy

4:26 PM
Blogger Sean Dawg said...

You, my friend, are an inspiration to the lot of us. Simply put,
you are a fucking genius and I love you.

2:38 AM
Blogger Hermgirl said...

Now all you have to do is blog on that clusterfuck you had with
O'Reilly and Limbaugh.

2:48 AM
Blogger Adam said...

Weird. I blogged Ann Coulter and Noam Chomsky fucking each other,
but this is fanfuckingtastic, dude.

http://adamash.blogspot.com/2005/04/ann-coulter-fucks-noam-chomsky_20.html#comments

5:18 AM
Blogger dantobindantobin said...

I also saw Weird Al at a farmers market, but it was the one on
Larchmont. (True.) Then I fucked Michelle Malkin, but not in the ass,
and not hard. (False. It was pretty hard.)

9:30 AM
Blogger dshanks said...

Should have punched her in the back of the head....you know, for
the clinch.

10:58 AM
mange@merde.com
2010-03-23 23:30:00 UTC
    The only thing better than Ann Coulter is Ann Coulter getting
fucked in the ass hard.
I hope your needle sized dick was hard! The tiny thing couldn't get in
being soft.
Chom Noamsky
2010-03-24 01:08:22 UTC

So, would you call that a hate crime or a love crime?
Bible Studies with Satan
2010-03-24 00:24:32 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
"I FUCKED ANN COULTER IN THE ASS..."
So, would you call that a hate crime or a love crime?
I call it stinky!
Ezekiel 23:20
moesha washington
Ezekiel 23:20
Bible Studies with Satan
2010-03-24 00:58:36 UTC
Post by moesha washington
That was your first time tasting shit?
Never tried it. So, tell us your first time? Was it conservative shit made from
fried food and cheap beer?
Ezekiel 23:20
moesha washington
2010-03-25 19:25:00 UTC
I read what you wrote... You defin ately tasted shit before!!!

Its ok if you're ashamed and don't want to talk about it. We can keep
it our secret...

My boyfriend won't talk about it either but he put his tongue up in
there before!
Ezekiel 23:20
Eric©
2010-03-24 02:45:18 UTC
Lord Gagaholic wrote ...
The Farmer?s Market on Fairfax and 3rd is a Los Angeles landmark,
attracting tourists and everyday Angelinos alike, as well as many
famous faces. Among the celebrities I have seen there are Muhammad
Ali, Terri Garr, Tyra Banks, Laura Linney, Keenan Ivory Wayans, the
guitarist for The Cult, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, and Weird Al Yankovic.
But Ann Coulter is the only celebrity I?ve ever spotted at Farmer?s
Market that I wound up fucking in the ass, hard.
Don't you think you're taking your campaign a little too far, M. Houle?

Eric
Tater Gumfries
2010-03-24 02:58:59 UTC
Post by Lord Gagaholic
Ann Coulter is the only celebrity I’ve ever spotted at Farmer’s
Market that I wound up fucking in the ass, hard.
Hope you washed up real good after.

Tater
mAnn Coultraitor
2010-03-24 21:32:57 UTC
She looks like and acts like an ass ... if it walks like a duck, etc. ; )
Post by Tater Gumfries
Ann Coulter is the only celebrity I’ve ever spotted at Farmer’s
Market that I wound up fucking in the ass, hard.
Hope you washed up real good after.
You mean wired-brushed don't you?
Post by Tater Gumfries
Tater
Later ...
--
Why keep abortion legal? 6 words; Bush, Cheney, insHannity, Limpbowels,
O'Reichlly, Coultraitor
Tater Gumfries
2010-03-30 00:24:18 UTC
Post by Tater Gumfries
Post by Lord Gagaholic
Ann Coulter is the only celebrity I’ve ever spotted at Farmer’s
Market that I wound up fucking in the ass, hard.
Hope you washed up real good after.
You mean wired-brushed don't you?
Well, that would be the safe thing to do.

Tater
paulb654