Donald Trump announces new social media platform, Lies Social, after being banned from major apps
Siri Cruise
2021-10-23 17:58:30 UTC
In article
Donald Trump announces new social media platform, Lies Social, after
being banned from major apps
Actually he is calling it Pravda.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
AlleyCat
2021-10-24 02:58:04 UTC
On Sat, 23 Oct 2021 10:58:30 -0700, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
In article
Donald Trump announces new social media platform, Lies Social, after
being banned from major apps
Actually he is calling it Pravda.
And China Joe Biden?

What would HE call a social media platform.

Tapioca Pudding

Maybe Black Roaches?

Biden Used Racist Term "Roaches" to Describe Black Kids Who Felt His Hairy Legs

Maybe it would be aimed at Black Democrats and called "You Ain't Black, If..."

Maybe, "You Ain't Asian, Unless You Have Slanted Eyes"?

Americans can't distinguish "between a South Korean and someone from Beijing."

Maybe "Segregation Is Good for Black People"?

Maybe, What's "Good for the Negro"?

Maybe, if Republicans win again, "You're going back in chains"?

Maybe... "If you survived the Jungle today... you can talk to others who did
too"?

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a
jungle."

Jungle: Slang term for a city or urban area.

Maybe, an Indian-themed platform, for those who work at 7-11?

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight
Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Only people from India can work at 7-11?

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids"... opposed to
"White Kids", that would imply all poor kids are Black.

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, "We have suppressed
the black man for 300 years."

Yeah... that all DO look alike, huh Joe?

Seems that THAT exactly is what Democrats have been saying, ever since they
found out that they could buy their votes so easily with free shit.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and
bright and clean."

What... they're not SUPPOSED to be?

"We (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War."

"I mean these Shylocks (Jews) who took advantage of, um, these women and men
while overseas." (Not "racist", per se, but still...)