We owe future generations a livable environment
Harry Hope
2010-07-08 01:01:43 UTC
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html

July 7, 2010

We owe future generations a livable environment

By Alejandro Reuss

We need to act on climate change because we owe future generations a
livable environment.

These days, politicians are constantly invoking the interests of “our
grandchildren” in arguments against deficit spending.

If they really care about future generations, though, they should
support legislation to rein in greenhouse gas emissions now.

At least two dozen senators have referred, in Senate session this
year, to government debt as an unconscionable burden on “our
grandchildren.”

More than two-thirds of these same senators, however, just voted for a
Senate bill that would have stripped the Environmental Protection
Agency (EPA) of the power to regulate carbon dioxide emissions, with
no alternative in place.

The opponents of deficit spending are almost completely wrong on the
economics.

The U.S. government can borrow at very low interest rates.

As economics Nobel laureate Paul Krugman estimates, the annual
interest payment on $1 trillion the government borrows today amounts
to less than one-tenth of 1 percent of GDP.

Though they exaggerate the burden of the government debt, the deficit
hawks are right that we have a sacred duty to future generations.

Our grandchildren have no way to make their voices heard, so we have
the power to put our own interests ahead of theirs, if we choose.

Our willingness to make some sacrifices for the sake of the
generations that follow us, then, is a test of our virtue.

Climate change is a grave threat to future generations.

Climate scientists predict harms that include rising sea levels and
flooded coastal areas, increased extreme weather events (like severe
hurricanes), and the disruption of existing ecosystems.

The consensus among climate scientists firmly establishes links
between our combustion of fossil fuels and rising atmospheric
concentrations of greenhouse gases, and between those rising
concentrations and climate change.

It would be unconscionably self-serving to ignore the science, go on
burning fossil fuels as we have up to now, and hope against hope that
everything will turn out fine.

One might compare climate change denial to gambling the future at a
roulette wheel when you don’t know the likelihood of merely losing
your shirt versus losing the family house.

But it’s really much worse than that.

Those who won’t face up to the need for serious action now are
gambling the future not only of “our” grandchildren in this country
but also other people’s grandchildren all over the world.

Harry
Not Sure
2010-07-08 01:05:13 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
"We're" completely powerless to do anything about the environment,
liar. Try to come to terms with your own utter insignificance,
fuckface.
Harry
Peter Principle
2010-07-08 01:29:04 UTC
Post by Not Sure
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
"We're" completely powerless to do anything about the environment,
liar.
<snort>

Well, hey, obviously, jeen-yus!

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/oilspill/index.html

DOH! One more perfectly good rightard buffoon lie shot all to hell by
REALITY...
Post by Not Sure
Try to come to terms with your own utter insignificance,
fuckface.
Try to come to terms with the fact that you're an undereducated subliterate
ignorant rightarded imbecile.

Jaybus Freaking Crisco, what a MAROON!

---
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit. Slow thinkers keep right.
------
Why are so many not smart enough to know they're not smart enough?

http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf
© 1999 by the American Psychological Association
December 1999 Vol. 77, No. 6, 1121-1134

Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own
Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments

Justin Kruger and David Dunning
Department of Psychology
Cornell University

ABSTRACT:
...the authors found that participants scoring in the bottom quartile
on tests of humor, grammar, and logic grossly overestimated their test
performance and ability. Although their test scores put them in the
12th percentile, they estimated themselves to be in the 62nd.
spammer
Off your meds again, eh petey girl?
Not Sure
2010-07-08 18:42:40 UTC
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
"We're" completely powerless to do anything about the environment,
liar.
<snort>
Well, hey, obviously, jeen-yus!
Another argument lost in record time :)
Peter Principle
2010-07-08 23:06:32 UTC
Post by Not Sure
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
"We're" completely powerless to do anything about the environment,
liar.
<snort>
Well, hey, obviously, jeen-yus!
Another argument lost in record time :)
As far as you know :)

Now, idiot, stand up and explain to the class precisely how fucking STUPID
one must be to claim humans can't affect the environment, given the
following IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE of humans, wait for it, you stupid fuck,
AFFECTING THE ENVIRONMENT. Begin, maroon...

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/oilspill/index.html

Well, you stupid fuck?

<tap, tap, tap>

Must one be rock hard,super dense, singularity-type stupid or is
run-of-the-mill ignorant boobery stupid sufficient?

You may go, now, you stupid motherfucker. You have yet again been most
thoroughly dismissed.

---

Steve
2010-07-08 23:40:38 UTC
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 18:06:32 -0500, Peter Principle
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
I could care less that the far left loons ride busses and piss away
their money in the organic aisle of the grocery to "reduce their
carbon footprint." It's them that seek to change minds and that's
not working for them.
...watching Obamma supporters wimp and whine about the ecomnomy... PRICELESS
Peter Principle
2010-07-09 01:44:06 UTC
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
So, you could care less, could you, dullard? Well, then, by all means do!

Did your subliterate rightarded stupid ass mean to say, perhaps, that you
COULD NOT care less? Or are you just too fucking stupid to ken the
difference?

BTW, dullard, there is no reason to quote 73 lines you're not responding to
just to fart out some entirely non germane ad hominem. Nor is it necessary,
dullard, to quote a FUCKING SIG FILE, fer chrissakes.

Please do learn to TRIM your responses. Your prodigious idiocy will still be
there for all to laugh at, just ever so much easier to access.

Now, you stupid asshole, I don't suppose your rightarded subliterate goober
ass has anything, anything at all to say that is in any way relevant to the
TOPIC UNDER DISCUSSION?

<tap, tap, tap>

Didn't think so, dullard. You may go, now, dullard. Your stupid ass has been
most thoroughly dismissed. Again.

---

Not Sure
2010-07-09 01:44:41 UTC
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
ROFL, yet another argument lost. Congratulations, witless :)
Peter Principle
2010-07-11 00:53:51 UTC
Post by Not Sure
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
Yeah, boy, jeen-yus, repeating the exact same failed stupid actions over and
over and over and over and over...

...each time expecting a different outcome, shore izza brill-yent
strategery!

Why, it's almost as klever as quoting ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN FUCKING
LINES OF TEXT - including quoting a fucking SIG FILE, no less, for
absolutely no reason whatsoever, TWICE, no less - while not responding to
so much ONE FUCKING WORD you quoted.

Well played! Bravo! Keep up the good work, you stupid motherfucker!

Now, we all already know the answer, you stupid motherfucker, but it's only
fair to ask.Did you have anything, anything at all to say that is in any way
even remotely germane to the actual TOPIC UNDER DISCUSSION?

<tap, tap, tap>

Anything at all?

Jaybus Freaking Crisco, what a MORAN you are!
Steve
2010-07-09 10:08:36 UTC
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
My, my, the far left fools are getting shrill these days...
Post by Peter Principle
BTW, dullard, there is no reason to quote 73 lines you're not responding to
just to fart out some entirely non germane ad hominem. Nor is it necessary,
dullard, to quote a FUCKING SIG FILE, fer chrissakes.
<chuckle> Angry lefterloons are so entertaining..
Post by Peter Principle
Please do learn to TRIM your responses. Your prodigious idiocy will still be
there for all to laugh at, just ever so much easier to access.
Now, you stupid asshole, I don't suppose your rightarded subliterate goober
ass has anything, anything at all to say that is in any way relevant to the
TOPIC UNDER DISCUSSION?
<tap, tap, tap>
A response such as that implies that I have some reason to want to
change your mind on the subject, Dummy. I don't.
Post by Peter Principle
Didn't think so, dullard. You may go, now, dullard. Your stupid ass has been
most thoroughly dismissed. Again.
<shaking my head and smiling> People are more and more ignoring the
rants and raves of the GW fools... Screaming and shouting surely
doesn't help their cause.
...watching Obamma supporters wimp and whine about the ecomnomy... PRICELESS
Peter Principle
2010-07-11 01:00:11 UTC
I just can't tell you how fucking SHOCKED I am that all you can do is fart
nonsense and run away like a WATB! Why, who would ever expect such a thing
from a subliterate rightarded stupid goober asshole who thinks it somehow
something other than the height of idiocy to quote ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE
FUCKING LINES OF TEXT - including a sig file, fer chrissakes, while not
responding to so much as even one word quoted?

Yeah, boy, yooz shore izza lookin' smarterer! As far as you know...

Judging from your command of you native tongue, obviously you're an alumnus
of Glenn Beck Yoo-knee-vurs-uh-tee, right?

Jaybus, what a MORAN!
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
doesn't help their cause.
Steve
2010-07-11 09:39:24 UTC
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:00:11 -0500, Peter Principle
Post by Peter Principle
I just can't tell you how fucking SHOCKED I am that all you can do is fart
nonsense and run away like a WATB!
<chuckles> What would a person hope to gain by arguing with a GW
loon, Dummy. ...and I surely wouldn't want to risk changing your mind
on the subject since I actually like that you fools strive to use less
energy, ride busses, buy <LOL> organic meat and vegetables (etc).

Good entertainment value.

Post by Peter Principle
from a subliterate rightarded stupid goober asshole who thinks it somehow
something other than the height of idiocy to quote ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE
FUCKING LINES OF TEXT - including a sig file, fer chrissakes, while not
responding to so much as even one word quoted?
I'm simply trying to be careful about upsetting your belief system. I
can see how much you treasure your fantasies.
Post by Peter Principle
Yeah, boy, yooz shore izza lookin' smarterer! As far as you know...
Speaking of being smarter, when exactly are you GW fools going to
start winning people over to your cause instead of losing them?
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Not Sure
...watching Obamma supporters wimp and whine about the economy... PRICELESS
N***@tweet.net
2010-07-11 15:13:23 UTC
Post by Steve
I'm simply trying to be careful about upsetting your belief system. I
can see how much you treasure your fantasies.
Like you and Zepp?

BWHHAHAHAHAHA
Nobody
2010-07-12 01:05:05 UTC
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 18:05:13 -0700 (PDT), Not Sure
Post by Not Sure
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
"We're" completely powerless to do anything about the environment,
liar.
<snort>
Well, hey, obviously, jeen-yus!
Quick question Petey. Is there a group on usenet that you DON'T get
your ass kicked in?
Peter Principle
2010-07-12 01:17:46 UTC
Post by Not Sure
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
"We're" completely powerless to do anything about the environment,
liar.
<snort>
Well, hey, obviously, jeen-yus!
Quick question Petey. Is there a group on usenet that you DON'T get
your ass kicked in?
Quick question, PWND stupid asshole clueless luser obsessed lying stalker,
pathetically following me from thread to thread like a lost puppy looking
for momma's atrophied teat:

Can you EVER come up with ANYTHING in any way even REMOTELY related to the
TOPIC AT HAND or are you really THAT fucking stupid?

FYI, booblet, that's a *rhetorical* question. In point of fact, you've
already answered it. Quite thoroughly, at that.

But hey, in case you ever manage to beg, borrow or steal a pair of
functioning brain cells to rub together, here, moran, try again...

Nobody
2010-07-12 01:24:03 UTC
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Nobody
Quick question Petey. Is there a group on usenet that you DON'T
get your ass kicked in?
Quick question, PWND stupid asshole clueless luser obsessed lying
stalker, pathetically following me from thread to thread like a
I guess that means no.

You were even so fucking stoooopid, you replied twice with exactly the
same shit. Your cut and past skills are legendary. So is your
stoooopidity.

Bye-o dumbass.
Peter Principle
2010-07-12 02:09:27 UTC
Post by Nobody
Post by Peter Principle
Post by Nobody
Quick question Petey. Is there a group on usenet that you DON'T
get your ass kicked in?
Quick question, PWND stupid asshole clueless luser obsessed lying
stalker, pathetically following me from thread to thread like a
I guess that means no.
You were even so fucking stoooopid, you replied twice with exactly the
same shit. Your cut and past skills are legendary. So is your
stoooopidity.
Bye-o dumbass.
Yes, so you've said, kook, what? A dozen times, now, moran? More? And yet
here you are yet AGAIN. Impressive...

Of course, it's not like you've spent HOURS Googling me, then reposting what
little you find here, or following me from thread to thread to thread to
thread to...

But hey, who doesn't do that, eh?

FYI, booblet, that's the very definition of PWND. You're an obsessed kook.
And not a very smart obsessed kook, at that. At least the bipolar loons tend
to be intelligent, or, at least, literate, as in having facility with their
native tongue.

At the moment you're obsessed with me. That'll probably last,oh,another day
or so. Then you'll become obsessed with something else. Or go into a funk
and disappear for a bit. That's what net.kooks do, when they're not busy
proving how not obsessed they are by proving how obsessed they are.

However, considering you're also a liar,a coward and a cyber stalker, your
net.kookiness is actually one of your more endearing qualities.

Welcome to REALITY. Enjoy your visit, no matter how brief.

Now, I got 50 frog pelts that says this loon PROVES he's actually isn't
really obsessed AT ALL by...

Responding yet again.

But, in case you still harbor doubts, loon...

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we
say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions
printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather
kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in
the Islets of Langerhans.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a
weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at
the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are
a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn.
And did I mention that you smell?

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe
player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world
that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg,
either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist
as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you
at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done
to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting
to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a
nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able
to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude
oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than
you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short
of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few
chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God
created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks,
slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his
standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are
Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the
slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You
are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred
trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in
a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup
doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together.
You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be
read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your
tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001
worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big
W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to
trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order
to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no
normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the
sewers in search of your git.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make
Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0
mind in a version 6.12 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop
around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You think
that HTTP://WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM is the name of a
rock band. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who
ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry
Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns
all day if the other inmates would let you.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of
wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.
Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you.
Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source
of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous
galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother
opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your
way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs
out from under the porch and bites you.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted
boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You
gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole
ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered
bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. May your
spouse be blessed with many bastards.

You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself
in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny
clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a
clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature;
_Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.

You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You
are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel.
You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You
are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that
you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go
away. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make
it. I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which
became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone
that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled
far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid.
Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to
a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium.
Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid.
Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one
minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot
be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid.
This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure
extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws
of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of
stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while.
I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic
opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other
drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped
away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't
really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was
pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a
load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after
you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more
success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal"
people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering.
But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this
world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this
was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to
what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like
parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the
emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a
demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable,
belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid,
illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking,
devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic,
fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive,
abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.

I hope this helps...

---

Peter Principle
2010-07-14 00:10:36 UTC
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:44:33 -0700 (PDT), "Bareback Insane O'bungler"
On Jul 11, 10:09 pm, LimpPeterTheTurdTapper
Quick question Petey.  Is there a group on usenet that you DON'T
get your ass kicked in?
[dool]
Just say "NO", you shit-eating-copy-paste-imbecile.
Ah, yes, another shining beacon of reason and intellect rises from the fetid
swamp of the racist fringe rightards...

Oh, wait. Sorry. I meant "intee-lekt and reezin"...

Man, you subliterate idiot KKKlowns are a fucking HOOT! Now, put on yer
little white hidey-hood to show us all how BRAVE you are, KKKlown...

<snort>

Speaking of which, you stupid motherfucker, next time do at least TRY to
actually LEARN a thing or two about that which your fart BEFORE you fart.
For example, you stupid mohterfucker, what did your ignoratn KKKlown ass
think the following means?

"You think
that HTTP://WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM is the name of a
rock band."

Here's a hint, you stupid motherfucker...

------
HTTP://WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM

For full effect, I *strongly* advise using the full insult file. Yes,
I know that it goes on and on. That's what makes it funny. Trust me on
this one. One insult is insulting. A *bunch* of insults are funny!
You are free to use this for any purpose, including web pages,
newsgroup posts, emails, and letters to the Los Angeles Times. I do
*not* require you to give me credit if you use this in an email or
newsgroup post - it is more effective without it. Just cut and past it
as is, tell anybody who asks where you got it, and refer them to this
paragraph if they think you stole it.
------

Now, is that clear enough for you, you stupid motherfucker, or shall we
tattoo it all backwards on your fat stupid goober ass for easy future
reference?

Jaybus, what a MORAN!

Again, here's the part the impotent little KKKowardly KKKlown snipped away.
Apparently it hit a bit too close to home. Enjoy!

Peter Principle

Dawlish
2010-07-08 11:30:48 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
Harry- Hide quoted text -
Stupid *and* foul-mouthed. Not the greatest of combinations, but one
far too often found amongst your kind. You can add fascists, racists
and liars to that too and that's just some on here. Not every denier
is as bad as that, but the number is very significant and is why no-
one cares a hoot what stupid, foul-mouthed (and/or racist, fascist,
liars for that matter) people like you actually say.
O N N Z Z O OBBO
2010-07-08 02:38:24 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
By Alejandro Reuss
We need to act on climate change because we owe future generations a
livable environment.
These days, politicians are constantly invoking the interests of "our
grandchildren" in arguments against deficit spending.
If they really care about future generations, though, they should
support legislation to rein in greenhouse gas emissions now.
No
They should support legislation to increase greenhouse gas emissions now,
so that future generations don't suffer from the coming global cooling.

Current CO2 Levels Are Way Too Low

March 9 2009

We are supposed to panic over CO2 levels of a miniscule 380 parts per
million.

"Most life, plants and animals, probably developed with CO2 levels of about
1500 ppm - 400% above current levels.

This fact is well understood by greenhouse operators who burn gas to
increase CO2 levels to at least 1,000 ppm, 260% above current atmospheric
levels.

Inside populated buildings, CO2 levels of 3,000 ppm (770% above current
levels) have been measured in homes, schools and offices with no ill
effects.

Even most Health and Safety people consider 5,000 ppm (1,300% above current
levels) to be safe.

Medical gas given to people with respiratory problems typically contains
50,000 ppm CO2 (13,000% above current levels) and our lung sacs retain about
65,000 ppm

(16,800 % above current levels).

Not until CO2 levels get to 100,000 ppm (260 times current levels) is there
any concern about human health.

"All plant life will also benefit from increased CO2, and much of the extra
food produced by the green revolution is the result of the warmer and more
carbon-rich atmosphere.

http://co2sceptics.com/news.php?id=2962

Warmest Regards

B0zn0

"It is a remarkable fact that despite the worldwide expenditure of perhaps
US$50 billion since 1990, and the efforts of tens of thousands of scientists
worldwide, no human climate signal has yet been detected that is distinct
from natural variation."

Bob Carter, Research Professor of Geology, James Cook University, Townsville

"It does not matter who you are, or how smart you are, or what title you
have, or how many of you there are, and certainly not how many papers your
side has published, if your prediction is wrong then your hypothesis is
wrong. Period."

Professor Richard Feynman, Nobel Laureate in Physics

"A core problem is that science has given way to ideology. The scientific
method has been dispensed with, or abused, to serve the myth of man-made
global warming."

"The World Turned Upside Down", Melanie Phillips

"Computer models are built in an almost backwards fashion: The goal is to
show evidence of AGW, and the "scientists" go to work to produce such a
result. When even these models fail to show what advocates want, the data
and interpretations are "fudged" to bring about the desired result"

"The World Turned Upside Down", Melanie Phillips

"Ocean acidification looks suspiciously like a back-up plan by the
environmental pressure groups in case the climate fails to warm: another try
at condemning fossil fuels!"

http://www.rationaloptimist.com/blog/threat-ocean-acidification-greatly-exaggerated

Before attacking hypothetical problems, let us first solve the real problems
that threaten humanity. One single water pump at an equivalent cost of a
couple of solar panels can indeed spare hundreds of Sahel women the daily
journey to the spring and spare many infections and lives.

Martin De Vlieghere, philosopher
Neolibertarian
2010-07-08 03:02:40 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
By Alejandro Reuss
We need to act on climate change because we owe future generations a
livable environment.
The problem is, there's nothing in Cap and Trade, the Kyoto Protocol, or
the New and Improved Cap and Trade (That Shall Not Be Referred To As Cap
and Trade) which would affect global temperatures by any measurable
margin.

The Copenhagen accords still haven't resulted in a treaty (or protocol).
And likely never will. And they wouldn't address temperature or CO2,
either.

Al Gore still won't debate anyone over the science, though he's been
asked, and prodded and begged since the 1/2 Inconvenient Nobel Prize.

It isn't just the East Anglia emails. It's that nothing you're proposing
could possibly help the problem you're claiming needs to be addressed.
You aren't even proposing anything that would delay the doubling of CO2
by one day.

What you've been proposing is brown outs all over the US--Wind turbines
that are so expensive in relation to the electrical power they produce
that you'll need a large, healthy oil based economy just to subsidize
them---burning food in our cars while there's 6.8 billion screaming
babies on planet earth and 350,000 new mouths born every day--and
battery power that would require a large drain on an already strained
grid.

You're not fooling anyone. You could give a snap about what we "owe
future generations." If you did, you'd be fighting these endless
"stimulus packages" that are robbing the next generation blind.

No, what the plan is is to force the US to transfer most of its $14
trillion economy to third world dictatorships.
--
Neolibertarian

"[The American People] know that we don't have deficits
because people are taxed too little; we have deficits
because big government spends too much."
---Ronald Reagan
Jim Austin
2010-07-11 01:48:39 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
By Alejandro Reuss
Liberals envision a livable environment as a primitive society devoid
of science, technologies and industries.

<Snip> Posted article.
N***@tweet.net
2010-07-11 05:12:22 UTC
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:48:39 -0700 (PDT), Jim Austin
Post by Jim Austin
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
By Alejandro Reuss
Liberals envision a livable environment as a primitive society devoid
of science, technologies and industries.
Which conservative/loonytarian pretended to be liberal to make you
slurp that up?
Jim Austin
2010-07-16 16:20:22 UTC
Post by Jim Austin
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.progressive.org/mpreuss070710.html
July 7, 2010
We owe future generations a livable environment
By Alejandro Reuss
Liberals envision a livable environment as a primitive society devoid
of science, technologies and industries.
Which conservative/loonytarian pretended to be liberal to make you
slurp that up?
Jean Jacques Rousseau who said that science was bad, that technology
was bad, the civilization was corrupt and that innocence is to be
found among the primitives.
C***@rightwing.com
2010-07-16 18:41:41 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:20:22 -0700 (PDT), Jim Austin
Post by Jim Austin
Post by N***@tweet.net
Post by Jim Austin
Liberals envision a livable environment as a primitive society devoid
of science, technologies and industries.
Which conservative/loonytarian pretended to be liberal to make you
slurp that up?
Jean Jacques Rousseau who said that science was bad, that technology
was bad, the civilization was corrupt and that innocence is to be
found among the primitives.
WHich has got what to do with a modern, post industrial revolution,
technological, urban, global society?