Micheal Jackson - The Vanguard of Nigger Rhinoplasty
AntiNigg
2005-03-27 18:13:24 UTC
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=225768

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/nose/black_nose_job_male.html

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/nose/black_nostril_tip_male.htm l

Ethnic Rhinoplasty in a Man with a Wide Nose and Prior Nasal Fracture
42 year old male who did not like the way his nose dominated his face. He
complained about his wide nose and that it was too big. The nostril and
nasal tip width bothered him the most. There also was a bone deformity after
nasal fracture 20 years earlier.

http://www.entlink.net/press/press/analysis.cfm

The findings set out to provide comparisons between Caucasian women and
African-American women; at the same time, similarities and differences were
measured among African-Americans.

The most notable differences found in measurements of Caucasian and
African-American female noses included nose width, nasal root width, the
length of the fleshy lower part of the nasal septum, nasal bridge
inclination, and the angle between the nose and upper lip. For
African-American women, the average nasal tip projection was .60, which is
at the upper limit of the Caucasian standard (.55-.60).

http://www.noseexpert.com/ethnic.html

Afro-American patients frequently have a very flat dorsum associated with a
wide, low poorly projecting tip and thick skin. Surgery is directed to
elevate the dorsum, narrow and project the tip and reduce the width of the
ala. Frequently cartilage is used from the septum or the ear to build up the
dorsum or project the tip. Implants may also be used.

http://www.savannahplasticsurgery.com/BBS/multiscan.cfm?ID=174&VIEW=read

Question:
I am an African American woman who is considering rhinoplasty. Does this
office have experience in narrowing wide nostrils in ethnic patients? I am
concerned that the results will look like the pinched nose look like the
Jackson's. Can that be avoided. Also, do you have before and after pictures
of this procedure?

Answer:
Ethnic noses present many unique challenges, not the least of which is the
desire of many patients to retain some of their ethnicit while making major
changes in the shape and size. The narrowing of wide nostrils requires the
surgeon to understand the patient's goal, be able to explain any imitations
imposed by breathing requirements, and have the skill to carry out the
maneuver with finesse and hide the scar. Nasoplasty is the 2cd most
challenging plastic surgery operation, second only to cleft lip surgery. We
have years of experience doing both, in many ethnic groups including
african-american and oriental-americans. Many plastic surgeons think janet
jackson's nose is quite attractive, although you may find it somewhat
pinched. Discussing this with your surgeon is extremely impportant.
Tragicaly, Michael Jackson's nose is the triumph of surgery over common
sense in someone who has an eccentric desire to look like Diana Ross. I
always use his nose as the example of a nose I will NEVER create. I would be
pleased to see you for a consultation to discuss this in more detail, as it
is one of my favorite specialties and one I find very artistically
rewarding.

http://www.new-york-cosmetic-surgery.com/nose-m.php
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-27 23:00:48 UTC
Use the following link to search the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's
sexual predator database.

This database has photo's names etc of all registered sexual predators. I
guess it's no surprise that the overwhelming MAJORITY of the sexual
predators in Florida are members of the "superior" White Race.

Just type in the name of ANY Florida city and how many Rednecks you get.

http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/Search.asp?research=true
Mr Stubbs
2005-03-27 23:48:25 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
Use the following link to search the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's
sexual predator database.
This database has photo's names etc of all registered sexual predators. I
guess it's no surprise that the overwhelming MAJORITY of the sexual
predators in Florida are members of the "superior" White Race.
Just type in the name of ANY Florida city and how many Rednecks you get.
http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/Search.asp?research=true
No shit? Check this out!
http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=18670

Sincerely,
Stubbs
Way Back Jack
2005-03-27 23:55:21 UTC
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:00:48 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
Use the following link to search the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's
sexual predator database.
This database has photo's names etc of all registered sexual predators. I
guess it's no surprise that the overwhelming MAJORITY of the sexual
predators in Florida are members of the "superior" White Race.
Just type in the name of ANY Florida city and how many Rednecks you get.
http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/Search.asp?research=true
The worst form of child molestation is infanticide. The black rate is
2-6 times higher than the white rate:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/kidsrates.txt

White Black Other
1976 2.4 10.2 3.2
1977 2.3 10.4 2.2
1978 2.5 10.6 2.5
1979 2.3 8.8 3.8
1980 2.4 9.4 2.2
1981 2.4 8.4 2.5
1982 2.5 9.5 3.2
1983 2.2 9.7 2.5
1984 2.3 8.1 2.0
1985 2.3 8.1 1.4
1986 2.5 11.5 2.4
1987 2.4 8.6 2.2
1988 2.4 10.2 1.3
1989 2.6 9.2 2.2
1990 2.5 9.3 2.0
1991 2.7 11.3 2.9
1992 2.4 9.8 1.6
1993 2.4 11.3 2.7
1994 2.6 10.2 2.0
1995 2.6 8.8 1.7
1996 2.7 9.5 2.3
1997 2.3 8.0 2.2
1998 2.4 8.1 1.2
1999 2.2 7.4 2.0
2000 2.2 7.8 .9
Richie
2005-03-28 02:23:14 UTC
Post by Way Back Jack
Post by BÎllary/2008
[...]
<snip>

ya but what about SLAVERY ?
and poverty ? and racism ?

<cue gospel singers ... Swing Low Sweet Chariot>
AntiNigg
2005-03-28 00:36:21 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
Just type in the name of ANY Florida city and how many Rednecks you get.
http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/Search.asp?research=true
More likely to find niggers.

The population of all races - approx. 275,617,000
White 226,563,000
Black 35,392,000

226,563,000/275,617,000 = 82.2% of Whites in America

35,392,000/275,617,000 = 12.8% of Blacks in America

Child abuse- Sexual All types Sexual Total
Whites 64.8% 54.8% 17,978 139,480
Blacks 19.2% 30.8% 5,399 78,339

Sources:

http://www.acf.dhhs.gov/programs/cb/publications/ncands96/table25.htm

White total child abuse per 100,000:

139,480/2265.63 = 61.6

Black total child abuse per 100,000:

78,339/353.92 = 221.4

Now let's divide the smaller White rate into the larger black rate to get a
comparison:

221.4/61.6 = 3.6

***Blacks are 3.6 times MORE LIKELY to abuse their children then Whites.***

White sexual child abuse per 100,000 (226,563,000/100,000 = 2265.63):

17,978/2265.63 = 7.94

Black sexual child abuse per 100,000 (35,392,000/100,000 = 353.92):

5399/353.92 = 15.25

Now let's divide the smaller White rate into the larger black rate to get a
comparison:

15.25/7.94 = 1.9

***Blacks are 1.9 times MORE LIKELY to sexually abuse their children than
Whites.***
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-28 01:19:45 UTC
How is it that a "superior" race breeds so many monsters? Why does a
"superior" race tolerate this aberration? Could it be that it's not just an
aberration?

Whitey B Pistoff
2005-03-28 01:36:49 UTC
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 01:19:45 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
How is it that a "superior" race breeds so many monsters? ....babble babble babble... SNIP!!!
How about some nigger monsters, nigger?

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/terrorists/terghailani.htm

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/terrorists/termohammed.htm

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/terrorists/terswedan.htm

http://www.carpenoctem.tv/killers/williams.html

..etc

DISMISSED!
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-28 15:16:55 UTC
Sorry dude. I ain't black. But it is a sad situation when this happens to
blacks isn't it? So who let you out of your trailer and onto their
computer?
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/LAW/10/20/muhammad.statement/vert.muhammad.3.jpg
DISMISSED!
Mr Stubbs
2005-03-28 15:29:03 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
Sorry dude. I ain't black.
You may not be black but you're still stupid.

Sincerely,
Stubbs
DISMISSED!
BÎllary/2008
DISMISSED!
Way Back Jack
2005-03-28 16:11:48 UTC
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:16:55 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
Sorry dude. I ain't black.
I know.

We can smell cheek-spreading whiggers from miles away.
Post by BÎllary/2008
But it is a sad situation when this happens to
blacks isn't it?
Perpetual "victims."

That's what prevents them from achieving manhood.

Aided-and-abetted by whigger excusemakers.
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-28 16:24:00 UTC
Dude,

I'm not here to make excuses for the failures of the black community. I'm
here to challenge your STUUUPID assertion that our race is somehow
"superior" to another. It just ain't so. I've had plenty of negative
experinces with trailer trash rednecks like you. That's why I fuck over on
dudes like you every chance I get. I don't pay them, I call the cops on
them, I fuck them over EVERY chance I get. Because they exist to fuck over
on all others. Kinda like you. Just a poor excuse for a human being. See
ya!!!
Kevin
2005-03-28 16:34:22 UTC
"I've had plenty of negative experinces with trailer
trash rednecks like you."

So your father or your uncle kicked your ass really hard one day.
Hey...get over it. Don't let the actions of one person form your
opinion of a whole group. hth:)
Kevin
Bobby from Southie
2005-03-28 16:40:26 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
here to challenge your STUUUPID assertion that our race is somehow
"superior" to another. It just ain't so.
Okay, then this should be easy for you: name the nation that has a
black majority population, and black majority ruling powers, and
wherein the means of production have mostly black owners, *that you
want to live in*.

You know, a place that demonstrates that a black-run nation is in every
way comparable, or better than a white nation. Which is it?
BÎllary/2008

Bobby from Southie
2005-03-28 16:56:00 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
The Cayman Islands. Jesus that was easy, next....
ROTFL! Haha!

CIA World Factbook:
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/cj.html

===================
The Cayman Islands were colonized from Jamaica by the British during
the 18th and 19th centuries. Administered by Jamaica since 1863, they
remained a British dependency after 1962 when the former became
independent.

Ethnicity: mixed 40%, white 20%, black 20%, expatriates of various
ethnic groups 20%
===================

"British Dependency" that's not an independent, black-led country!
Plus, it's not a black majority. There are as many whites as blacks,
"mixed" could mean anything (including Spanish and Asian). And "various
ethnic groups" means wealthy expatriates of mostly white nations,
who're probably largely white but who don't to report their race on the
census forms and who are rich enough that they aren't harrassed when
they don't.

Sorry, Billary, but your geography is filled with the same wishful,
stupid thinking as your opinion on black gubbermint. Which is to say,
neither is worth much.
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-28 17:07:06 UTC
I'm glad we had this conversation. Next time I get the chance to fuck over
on some southern redneck trailer trash, I'm going to nail him to a cross
and make him beg for more. And I'll be thinking about YOU the whole
time!!!!!!

Have a great day Mr. Superior! You'll need it.

Love Billary
Check out this trailer trash episode of the week
http://www.tampatrib.com/FloridaMetro/MGBOZ1Z5U6E.html

Hillsbrough County, Florida
Home of the redneck trailer trash
Bobby from Southie
2005-03-28 17:12:30 UTC
I'm glad we chatted too, you fucking loser! Your tantrum was worth the
effort, just to watch you throw it! Hahaha!

Good luck with the trailer trash you bemoan, too. Remember: they like
their guns like they like their men: big, and loaded! Have fun!
Love Billary
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-28 18:17:48 UTC
Tantrum! That's nothing. Wait till you see what I do to next peice piece
of shit that comes my way. I'll be saying "<kiss> <kiss> Hey Bobby from
Southie...here ya go boy". If I'm lucky I'll get to use my SIG220
(self-defense of course) in the process!

Love Billary
Bobby from Southie
Of course you will, boy. Of course you will.
Mr Stubbs
2005-03-29 01:27:09 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
I'm glad we had this conversation. Next time I get the chance to fuck over
on some southern redneck trailer trash, I'm going to nail him to a cross
and make him beg for more. And I'll be thinking about YOU the whole
time!!!!!!
Have a great day Mr. Superior! You'll need it.
Love Billary
Check out this trailer trash episode of the week
http://www.tampatrib.com/FloridaMetro/MGBOZ1Z5U6E.html
I hope I get the chance to stomp your face in the dirt some day. I love breaking ribs,
arms, legs of niggerloving trash like you.

Sincerely,
Stubbs
BÎllary/2008
Stubbs
bob young
2005-05-13 10:49:02 UTC
Post by Mr Stubbs
Post by BÎllary/2008
I'm glad we had this conversation. Next time I get the chance to fuck over
on some southern redneck trailer trash, I'm going to nail him to a cross
and make him beg for more. And I'll be thinking about YOU the whole
time!!!!!!
Have a great day Mr. Superior! You'll need it.
Love Billary
Check out this trailer trash episode of the week
http://www.tampatrib.com/FloridaMetro/MGBOZ1Z5U6E.html
I hope I get the chance to stomp your face in the dirt some day. I love breaking ribs,
arms, legs of niggerloving trash like you.
TRAVEL, it broadens the mind!
Post by BÎllary/2008
Post by Mr Stubbs
Sincerely,
Stubbs
l***@yahoo.com
2005-03-29 07:07:13 UTC
Try St Kitts
Bobby from Southie
2005-03-28 17:03:51 UTC
One more thing about the wonderful "black" gubbermint that Billary
wants to live under --
Post by BÎllary/2008
The Cayman Islands. Jesus that was easy, next....
Here is a picture of the Cayman Islands' Chief Secretary, who functions
as the Head of Government:

Probably touched the tar brush somewhere in the tree, but could
certainly pass for white. He's also the leader of the majority party
in the islands' assembly.

Not quite what I'd call a black-led nation, not by a long shot. Which
probably means it has a chance of being, and staying, a pretty good
place to live.
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-28 17:10:22 UTC
Nope he would pass for a relative of yours. No doubt that's where this
shameful hate of yours comes from.

I guess we're not so superior afterall are we?

Charlie9
2005-03-29 03:15:46 UTC
No, not all of us.
Way Back Jack
2005-03-28 17:36:10 UTC
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:44:48 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
The Cayman Islands. Jesus that was easy, next....
So you want to live in the Caymans? Better job there? Better way of
life?

BÎllary/2008
Way Back Jack
2005-03-28 19:51:57 UTC
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:15:57 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
I there often. Nice people. Worth the $$$
Notice ya always come back though.
I' (Way Back Jack)
2005-03-28 16:44:52 UTC
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:24:00 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
Dude,
Favorite whigger expression of the past 35 years.
Post by BÎllary/2008
I'm
here to challenge your STUUUPID assertion that our race is somehow
"superior" to another. It just ain't so.
Yeah, you can tell by the relative rates pertaining to crime,
sexually-transmitted disease, academic achievement, and out of wedlock
births despite two generations of preferential treatment which
*should* have improved their behavior.

Heh.

Bro
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-28 17:08:08 UTC
Checkout this redneck triler trash episode of the week from Hillsbrough
County, FL

Way Back Jack
2005-03-28 17:39:04 UTC
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:08:08 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
Checkout this redneck triler trash episode of the week from Hillsbrough
County, FL
Home of the redneck trailer trash!
http://www.tampatrib.com/FloridaMetro/MGBOZ1Z5U6E.html
Anecdotes are interesting but I'm more concerned about the big
picture:

Black/White Street Crime Ratios:

Murder/neg. msltr.: 5.39/1
Forcible Rape: 2.89/1
Robbery: 6.55/1
Aggravated assault: 2.88/1
Burglary: 2.45/1

The white crime data include Hispanic crime. If Hispanic crime were
removed from white data, the black/white ratio would be even more
extreme.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_00/00crime4.pdf
______

And if you blame it on socioeconomics, note that the poverty level
doesn't correlate well with the crime stats. The black/white poverty
ratio (2001) was 2.3/1 (Hispanics not included) based on the following
poverty rates:
white: 9.9%
black: 22.7%
Hispanic: 21.7%
_________

For blacks for the year 2000 OOW was 68.5% per:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_05tb19.pdf

I have seen as high as 69.1% for other years.
______________
http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/abstract/337/16/1105

EXCERPT FROM ABSTRACT: Results From 1988 to 1994, the seroprevalence
of HSV-2 in persons 12 years of age or older in the United States was
21.9 percent (95 percent confidence interval, 20.2 to 23.6 percent),
corresponding to 45 million infected people in the
noninstitutionalized civilian population. The seroprevalence was
higher among women (25.6 percent) than men (17.8 percent) and higher
among blacks (45.9 percent) than whites (17.6 percent).
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-28 18:03:38 UTC
How can we, the "superior" race tolerate such aberrations? What's wrong
with this picture? Maybe we're not so superior afterall? If we were, this
wouldn't happen would it?

Way Back Jack
2005-03-28 19:51:21 UTC
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:03:38 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
How can we, the "superior" race tolerate such aberrations?
You mean we should exterminate the abberations?

You might have something there.
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-29 01:02:16 UTC
That's 'xactly what I mean...DUDE!!!!! Hey man, you pick up any good meth
lately? I heard the lady in the trailer down the road a piece has some.
Way Back Jack
2005-03-29 13:08:56 UTC
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:02:16 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
That's 'xactly what I mean...DUDE!!!!!
And while we're at it, we could eliminate the whigger element too.
Post by BÎllary/2008
Hey man, you pick up any good meth lately?
What is "meth"?
Post by BÎllary/2008
I heard the lady in the trailer down the road a piece has some.
You live down the road from trailers?

I thought you were shacking up in the 'hood, with Jamaal.

Bro
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-29 13:23:11 UTC
If by "whigger" you mean someone that follows the teachings of Christ. That
the father welcomes everyone at his table. Then I proudly plead guilty.
Anymore comments or insults we need to be aware of? Or are you done being
superior yet?
Way Back Jack
2005-03-29 16:08:22 UTC
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:23:11 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
If by "whigger" you mean someone that follows the teachings of Christ.
Whigger, primary definition: A young white person who wants to be
black as demonstrated by his speech, dress, and behavior. This
definition was coined by blacks

Secondary definition: A white person who ignores, downplays, or makes
excuses for black misbehavior; exaggerates black "victimization" ;
and insists that they continue to receive preferential treatment. This
is my definition.
Post by BÎllary/2008
That
the father welcomes everyone at his table.
The Father won't hesitate in condemning those who are evil, regardless
of their race.

Bro
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-29 18:36:37 UTC
Well I'm neither one. I don't make excuses for the failures of the black
race. And even though, as a kid, I got beat up by quite a few black people
I harbor no anger towards them. But I am angry at guys like you who need to
feel superior. When clearly there is nothing in Christian teaching nor in
evolutionary fact that makes one race superior to another. The only thing
that made the white race more successful is superior firearms technology and
the willingness to use it. I think you need an attitude readjustment.
Bro
Way Back Jack
2005-03-29 20:32:35 UTC
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:36:37 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
When clearly there is nothing in Christian teaching nor in
evolutionary fact that makes one race superior to another. The only thing
that made the white race more successful is superior firearms technology and
the willingness to use it.
Borderline Retarded 70-75 IQ - Seligman p.151
Black Delinquents 74 Shuey p. 498
Africans (Africa) 75 Lynn as cited by Murray p. 288
Southern Black children 80.5 Shuey

Black Felons 81 Shuey p. 498
Black Females 82 Interpolated from SAT estimate
Black Average 85 IQ Seligman p.149
Colored From Africa 85 Lynn as cited by Murray p.
Dull-Normal 80-90 IQ Textbook by Wechsler
Border Black Children 87 Shuey, and SAT Tables, 1991
Northern Black Children 87.6 Shuey, and SAT Tables, 1991
Black G12 NAEP Math 89 (7)
Black US Northern Average 90 IQ Jensen(4)
Urban North Black 91.1 Shuey
Hisp G12 NAEP Math 92 (7)
White Felons 92 Shey p. 498
White Chronic Welfare 92 Murray
Overall Criminals 92 Murray

Malays 96 Lynn 1977 (Seligman)
White American Girls 96 SAT Tables, 1991

White Unwed - No Welfare 98 Murray
Mixed Child of Black 100 Murray p. 310 (5)

Adopted Asian Children 100 Sandra Scarr
American Students 100 Cattell's culture Fair Test
British 100 Lynn 1977 (Seligman)
Average Intelligence 90-109 IQ Textbook by Wechsler
Mainland China 101 Lynn (Seligman)
White CLAS Reading & Math 100 A.Hu set by definition (6)
Asian Calif CLAS Math 102 A.Hu (7)
White G12 NAEP math 102 (7), and SAT Tables, 1991
British Children 102 IQ Lynn & Song 1994
Malnourished Korean Adult 102 Winick, Meyer and Harris 1975 (2)
Asian Average 103-4 Murray
Korean (est) 105 IQ Lynn & Song 1994
Chinese Hong Kong 106 IQ Chan & Lynn 1989
Chinese Hong Kong 106.7 Lynn 1982 (Seligman)
Japanese 9 Year Olds 107 IQ Shigehisa & Lynn 1991
Korean 108.5 IQ Lynn & song 1994
Asian G12 NAEP math 109 (7)
Korean Children in Korea 109 IQ Lynn & Song 1994
Chinese Hong Kong 109.8 Lynn 1982 (Seligman)
Bright-Normal 110-119 IQ Textbook Wechseler
Korean Adults in Belgium 110 Frydman & Lynn 1989
Adopted Black Children 110 Sandra Scarr
Chinese 110 Lynn 1977 (Seligman) Well
Nourished Korean Adult 112 Winick, Meyer and Harris 1975 (2)
North Dakota Public Schools 112 SAT Table, 1991, and NAEP
Jewish Boys 112.8 verbal Ann Arbor Institute
(Seligman)

Texas Non-public Schools 116 naepmath.pdf

Adopted White children 120 Sandra Scarr

Whites at UC Berkeley 124 A.Hu top 5% top 1/3 of UC
Superior 120-129 IQ Text Wechsleler
Above Superior 130 & above By Definition
White/Asian MIT 138 A.Hu (top0.5% of population)
Steve Cipoletti
2005-03-29 23:56:31 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
Well I'm neither one. I don't make excuses for the failures of the black
race. And even though, as a kid, I got beat up by quite a few black people
There ya have it!! You "got beat up by QUITE A FEW black people" and
now you fear them. Had you not been a pussy from the get and fought
back, you'd have saved yourself from any further beatings. Trust me,
(Billary lmao) niggers are fearful of receiving what they dish out to
pussies like you. They tuck tail and run just as fast as you did.
Post by BÎllary/2008
I harbor no anger towards them.
Of course not, your fear gets in the way and you'd rather subdue that
fear than admit reality.
Post by BÎllary/2008
But I am angry at guys like you who need to
feel superior.
No, you're angry at yourself for feeling INFERIOR to both niggers and
those who unlike yourself aren't afraid to speak the truth about
niggers.
Post by BÎllary/2008
When clearly there is nothing in Christian teaching nor in
evolutionary fact that makes one race superior to another. The only thing
that made the white race more successful is superior firearms technology and
the willingness to use it.
If that's the case then God is on our side, wouldn't ya think? Or
perhaps he made a grave mistake by supplying the White race with "the
superior firearms technology and the willingness to use it"? oops
Post by BÎllary/2008
I think you need an attitude readjustment.
I think you need a set of balls.
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-30 00:22:59 UTC
I was a kid then. I'm an adult now. I can kick your ass redneck. But
that's just talk. I'm not about talk. Come to Tampa my man, I'll show you
a good time.
Post by BÎllary/2008
That
the father welcomes everyone at his table.
The Father won't hesitate in condemning those who are evil, regardless
of their race.
Bro
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
<><><><><><><><>
Steve Cipoletti
2005-03-30 01:42:08 UTC
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:22:59 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
I was a kid then. I'm an adult now. I can kick your ass redneck.
Can you? Tell me little man, what sources do you empower to make such
an ASSertion on usenet? If you are as confident as I am, you'll
respond in like to my below solution.
Post by BÎllary/2008
But
that's just talk. I'm not about talk. Come to Tampa my man, I'll show you
a good time.
Where in Tampa? Would you like a phone number to contact me through
instead of displaying your bravado here on usenet, kid? I'll be more
than happy to oblige.

Sincerely,

BÎllary/2008
<><><><><><><><>
Steve Cipoletti
2005-03-30 15:07:24 UTC
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:38:34 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
I know that trick you little faggots use. You'll give me your phone#, then
call the copes if I use it. You queers dummer than the average bear.
Wrong short-eyes, I have never called the Poleeze on anyone in my
entire life and I sure as hell wouldn't start with an all talk no
action pussy like yourself.

That said, you surrender is so noted and your cowardice has been
documented. Beware of who you threaten in the future, Hillary.
BÎllary/2008
<><><><><><><><>
Steve Cipoletti
2005-03-31 04:52:51 UTC
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:08:01 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
Okay. Post your #
623-203-4845
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-31 12:25:00 UTC
Interesting that there is no "Steve Cipoletti" in the phone book in Phoenix.
In fact there are no "Cipoletti's" in the Phoenix phone book. Hiding behind
a cell phone huh?

You faggot ass, cockesuker chickenshit punk. I called your bluff and you
throw me a fake fucking cell phone#

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Post by Steve Cipoletti
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:08:01 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
Okay. Post your #
623-203-4845
<><><><><><><><>
Steve Cipoletti
2005-03-31 14:22:55 UTC
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:25:00 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
You faggot ass, cockesuker chickenshit punk. I called your bluff and you
throw me a fake fucking cell phone#
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
A fake cell #? What the fuck are you babbling about coward? If you're
scared, say you're scared.

BÎllary/2008
2005-04-01 11:40:10 UTC
So are eye-talian boy? Are you a catholic? Or are you a Jewish and denying
your race and hiding behind a cell phone? A fucking cell phone!!!!!!
You're HIDING behind a fucking cell phone, just like your fake name!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
<><><><><><><><>
Nigger News Service
2005-04-01 14:30:59 UTC
Egads, you're an idiot. It's fairly common these days for people to give up
land-lines altogether and just rely on a cell phone, particularly when they
have cable internet access. Even my elderly mother has made the switch.

NNS
Steve Cipoletti
2005-04-01 16:26:08 UTC
On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:30:59 -0600, "Nigger News Service"
Post by Nigger News Service
Egads, you're an idiot. It's fairly common these days for people to give up
land-lines altogether and just rely on a cell phone, particularly when they
have cable internet access. Even my elderly mother has made the switch.
NNS
Hello NNS, don't mind the whigger, it's just his way of saying he's a
chickenshit coward without actually saying it.

If you've been following the thread, is it any wonder he's been on the
receiving end of nigger violence throughout his pathetic life? lol
Way Back Jack
2005-04-01 17:54:45 UTC
On 1 Apr 2005 16:26:08 GMT, Steve Cipoletti
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Hello NNS, don't mind the whigger, it's just his way of saying he's a
chickenshit coward without actually saying it.
Notwithstanding his assertions to the contrary, I suspect that he's
not a whigger, but rather a gen-yoo-ine brutha.
BÎllary/2008
BÎllary/2008
2005-04-01 18:42:07 UTC
Cipoletti is an eye-talian name. The BIGGEST well kept secret in every
eye-talin family is which side of the family were the darkies on. Was it
Grandma Rose? Grandpa Joe? Great grandma Ada

You've all been had. This guy is black and he's been in denial all along.
Steve Cipoletti
2005-04-01 15:57:44 UTC
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 11:40:10 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
So are eye-talian boy?
Quit stuttering boy and spit it out. First wipe the shit from your
drawers, coward.
Post by BÎllary/2008
Are you a catholic? Or are you a Jewish and denying
your race and hiding behind a cell phone? A fucking cell phone!!!!!!
You're HIDING behind a fucking cell phone, just like your fake name!!!!!!!!!
All this talk about nothing, yet you STILL haven't called. oops

This is a pretty neat trick you've got there whigger, kicking
someone's ass while running away. Now THAT'S funny.
BÎllary/2008
<><><><><><><><>
Steve Cipoletti
2005-04-01 22:55:46 UTC
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:53:14 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
Eye-talins! EVERYONE knows you eye-italins are half black. Especially you
Sicilians. NOW I GET IT Fucking Copilotti !!!!
I think Way Back Jack is right. Only a DAFN would make such a
statement so easily debunked.

Your evasion of the fact that you're too fucking chickenshit to follow
through with your threat is duly noted, coward.

BÎllary/2008
<><><><><><><><>
Perfesser White
2005-04-02 04:08:29 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
So who was the darkie side? Your mother or father? Every fucking eye-talin
family has the darkies in it.
If you were to meet with Mr. Cipoletti, you could see for yourself. LOL
BÎllary/2008
2005-04-02 12:06:36 UTC
If you knew anything about fucking eye-talins you would know that the best
kept secret is which side the darkies are on. Mama eye-talian or papa
eye-talian. They carry the darkie gene regardless of what this asshole
looks like or pretends to be. Eye-talian = whigger
Steve Cipoletti
2005-04-02 14:15:18 UTC
On 2 Apr 2005 04:08:29 GMT, Perfesser White
Post by Perfesser White
Post by BÎllary/2008
So who was the darkie side? Your mother or father? Every fucking eye-talin
family has the darkies in it.
If you were to meet with Mr. Cipoletti, you could see for yourself. LOL
Never happen!!! Meet me? lol The whigger doesn't even have the balls
to call, let alone meet me. His new claim of me being a nigger is
clearly a diversion of that fact.
BÎllary/2008
2005-04-02 20:38:29 UTC
You're an eye-talian whigger hiding behind a cell phone. You carry the
darkie genes.

See ya asshole. Its been fun.
<><><><><><><><>
John Goodall
2005-04-02 21:47:34 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
You're an eye-talian whigger hiding behind a cell phone. You carry the
darkie genes.
See ya asshole. Its been fun.
The last imbecile to attempt the "Italian=Black" bullshit was Derek.

So...if this is not a Derek sock, then it is someone no more intelligent
than Derek. Of course, either one would be an excellent candidate for
suicide.

JG
BÎllary/2008
2005-04-03 11:17:53 UTC
Only proves how little you know about the eye-talins and their muslim
lineage. Regardless of what some eye-talians look like now, they are all
whiggers underneath the covers. Perhaps this might help:

MOORS INVADE SOUTHERN ITALY CIRCA 800 AD

In the south of Italy however, the already mixed race population was
subjected to a new non-White Muslim invasion in the 9th Century, when the
Saracens occupied Sicily as part of their Jihad against the kafirs, or
infidels, who were not Muslims.

When the Saracens crossed onto the Italian mainland and threatened Rome
itself in the mid-800s, the Pope called on the Frankish king Louis II,
Charlemagne's great-grandson, for assistance.

Louis rushed to Italy and with a mighty White army halted the Moorish
advance. However, after Louis died the Moors consolidated their hold on
southern Italy and compelled the Popes to pay tribute in return for Rome
itself not being overrun.

Often working in tandem with their fellow Muslims who were simultaneously
invading Spain and striking into the heart of White Europe, the Saracens
held on to a part of southern Italy for many years.
<><><><><><><><>
I' (Way Back Jack)
2005-03-30 02:06:01 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
Come to Tampa my man, I'll show you
a good time.
Uh, I think that you may have the wrong group.

Although there may be quite a few pink pistols swishing around
alt.politics.liberalism
BÎllary/2008
alt.politics.liberalism
Mr Stubbs
2005-03-31 13:04:53 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
I was a kid then. I'm an adult now. I can kick your ass redneck. But
that's just talk. I'm not about talk. Come to Tampa my man, I'll show you
a good time.
Tampa Floriduh TNB:

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=18607&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=8008&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17895&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9749&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17480&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=16882&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=16856&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15685&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=16017&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14245&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10138&hl=tampa

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=7832

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1788

You would have to be a fool to live in Tampa and not hate niggers, even if you are a
nigger!

Sincerely,
Stubbs
AntiNigg
2005-03-30 06:12:10 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by BÎllary/2008
I think you need an attitude readjustment.
I think you need a set of balls.
Bingo. He'll threaten you online, but not in real life. Just like Desi
Jackson.
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-30 12:41:16 UTC
I don't see any threat. But faggots like you are always paranoid. You
especially don't like it when some member of an inferior race takes your
woman, your job or your career. You do deserve it don't you?
Jackson.
Way Back Jack
2005-03-30 13:26:10 UTC
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:41:16 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
You
especially don't like it when some member of an inferior race takes your
woman, your job or your career. You do deserve it don't you?
Those white women are really playing with fire given that almost half
of all black Americans over age 12 carry the genital herpes virus.
And of course they lead the league as a race in HIV infections.

If you observe those white women, not all, but most seem to be a
little bit dull mentally. Many of them tend to be obese, or at least
overweight.

Make sure you tell your mom and sister to have Rastus checked out
before rockin' and rollin' with him.

And you too should be careful if you are inclined to smoke black
pipes.

Hope this advice has been helpful.
AntiNigg
2005-03-30 14:22:43 UTC
Post by Way Back Jack
Those white women are really playing with fire given that almost half
of all black Americans over age 12 carry the genital herpes virus.
And of course they lead the league as a race in HIV infections.
Herpes may not kill you like HIV, but it's way nasty.

*** THIS IS WHAT GENITAL HERPES LOOKS LIKE

http://images.google.com/images?q=herpes&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=herpes&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&fr=FP-t

56% of black women have genital herpes!!! See page 21 of...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/dstd/Stats_Trends/Trends2000.pdf

http://www.ashastd.org/news/031699.html

Particularly hard hit in the herpes epidemic are African Americans, with
nearly a 46% prevalence.¹ Clearly, concerted prevention efforts are badly
needed.

¹Fleming, DF, et al. Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 in the United States, 1976
to 1994. The New England Journal of Medicine, 1997; 227(16): 1105-1111.

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/short/337/16/1105

BÎllary/2008
AntiNigg
2005-03-31 05:10:13 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
Your sister should be told about this startling information! Or is it too
late?
I don't have a sister, shit-for-brains...

By the way, great comeback, no really... except that you're too fucking
stupid to realize that many people don't have sisters, but they all have a
mother. You should have stuck to the "yo mama" (f)lames... niggers love
those, and we all know you want to impress the niggers.
BÎllary/2008
Steve Cipoletti
2005-04-01 22:17:38 UTC
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 20:56:34 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
You guys crack me up. I wish you were here right now. I'd give you a
chance to make a life or death decision.
Wish in one hand and shit in the other, then come back and tell us
which one fills up first, coward.

Steve Cipoletti
2005-03-31 21:40:42 UTC
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:12:10 -0600, "AntiNigg"
Post by AntiNigg
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by BÎllary/2008
I think you need an attitude readjustment.
I think you need a set of balls.
Bingo. He'll threaten you online, but not in real life. Just like Desi
Jackson.
This chickenshit whigger is a hoot isn't he? Invites me to Tampa to
kick my ass, when I give him my cell # to arrange this supposed ass
kicking he then claims he called my bluff and I folded. lmao Typical
whigger logic.

It's no wonder he got his ass kicked frequently by niggers as we very
well know niggers prey on the elderly and the weak, in this case a
spineless twit.

BÎllary/2008
2005-04-01 11:35:06 UTC
Fucking Redneck Rim holer hiding behind a cell phone. Now that's a hoot!!
Yehaw!!!!
Steve Cipoletti
2005-04-05 04:51:19 UTC
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 11:35:06 GMT, "BÎllary/2008"
Post by BÎllary/2008
Fucking Redneck Rim holer hiding behind a cell phone. Now that's a hoot!!
Yehaw!!!!
No better feeling than watching a whigger run from carrying out his
own threats.

Reminds me of my younger days while you were getting your ass kicked
by niggers as you so innocently stated (lol) and I was busy defending
little pukes like you who were too chickenshit to defend themselves.

623-203-4845 oops You're not fooling anyone little boy.

BÎllary/2008
<><><><><><><><>
Steve Cipoletti
2005-04-06 02:05:42 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
eye-talian whigger hidding behind a cell phone! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
How does it feel to be the little girl that daddy never wanted? My guess
is he wishes your mother would have swallowed instead.
K***@theHNIC.net
2005-04-06 03:03:52 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
How does it feel to be the little girl that daddy never wanted? My guess
is he wishes your mother would have swallowed instead.
Wow, you're full of P/k/B's this week. What's your pappy's prison number?

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
Steve Cipoletti
2005-04-08 00:04:59 UTC
Post by K***@theHNIC.net
Post by Steve Cipoletti
How does it feel to be the little girl that daddy never wanted? My guess
is he wishes your mother would have swallowed instead.
Wow, you're full of P/k/B's this week. What's your pappy's prison number?
Look retard, six months from now you'll be claiming that "billary2000"
kicked my ass, just like you did with "robert frenchu".

I'll ask you for proof and you will undoubtedly post this thread.

Why? Because you're a fucking nigger retard.

Who needs Miss Cleo you stupid fucking nigger?
K***@theHNIC.net
2005-04-08 01:20:55 UTC
Post by Steve Cipoletti
Post by K***@theHNIC.net
Post by Steve Cipoletti
How does it feel to be the little girl that daddy never wanted? My guess
is he wishes your mother would have swallowed instead.
Wow, you're full of P/k/B's this week. What's your pappy's prison number?
Look retard, six months from now you'll be claiming that "billary2000"
kicked my ass, just like you did with "robert frenchu".
Frenchu, made you look like a fool. Much like this other person is. And like
I've done in the past. Steve, on some subjects you just need to shut the
fuck up. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! keep on running that fat yap of yours. It's cool
watching you catch a beatdown.
Post by Steve Cipoletti
I'll ask you for proof and you will undoubtedly post this thread.
Heh......

HOw do you feel when you post as Martina?

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
K***@theHNIC.net
2005-04-06 03:04:39 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
eye-talian whigger hidding behind a cell phone! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Ask him about "his" address.

lol

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
Mr Stubbs
2005-03-31 12:54:29 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
Well I'm neither one. I don't make excuses for the failures of the black
race. And even though, as a kid, I got beat up by quite a few black people
I harbor no anger towards them. But I am angry at guys like you who need to
feel superior. When clearly there is nothing in Christian teaching nor in
evolutionary fact that makes one race superior to another. The only thing
that made the white race more successful is superior firearms technology and
the willingness to use it. I think you need an attitude readjustment.
Statistical facts, such as crime, education, welfare, and out of wedlock births, do
indicate that one race is superior to another.
There is nothing in the Bible that indicates the earth is round. There is nothing in the
Bible that indicate that dinosaurs roamed the Earth. There is nothing in the Bible that
indicates that African niggers even existed. You're confusing religion with reality,
stupid.

Sincerely,
Stubbs
Lazarus
2005-04-01 15:18:55 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
the father welcomes everyone at his table. Then I proudly plead guilty.
Anymore comments or insults we need to be aware of? Or are you done
being superior yet?
"Way Back Jack" is a racist asshole who will not be reasoned with. He is
of no account, and not worthy of your attention.
Mr Stubbs
2005-03-29 01:36:15 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
Checkout this redneck triler trash episode of the week from Hillsbrough
County, FL
Home of the redneck trailer trash!
http://www.tampatrib.com/FloridaMetro/MGBOZ1Z5U6E.html
Check this out, dipshit! The nigger murders a young white girl then fucks her dead body!
http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15831

Sincerely,
Stubbs
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-29 12:34:23 UTC
And I hope he gets the death penalty. next...
Stubbs
Mr Stubbs
2005-03-29 01:24:39 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
Dude,
I'm not here to make excuses for the failures of the black community. I'm
here to challenge your STUUUPID assertion that our race is somehow
"superior" to another. It just ain't so. I've had plenty of negative
experinces with trailer trash rednecks like you. That's why I fuck over on
dudes like you every chance I get. I don't pay them, I call the cops on
them, I fuck them over EVERY chance I get. Because they exist to fuck over
on all others. Kinda like you. Just a poor excuse for a human being. See
ya!!!
Doodoo, you're not getting any smarter.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Sincerely,
Stubbs
BÎllary/2008
2005-03-29 12:33:53 UTC
And you're not getting any Superior. You don't represent me or what the
Christian faith stands for. be glad you're not here. Because we'd have to
fight. And you'd have to loose.

Mr Stubbs
2005-03-29 15:49:54 UTC
Post by BÎllary/2008
And you're not getting any Superior. You don't represent me or what the
Christian faith stands for. be glad you're not here. Because we'd have to
fight. And you'd have to loose.
I never said I was superior, stupid. What is obvious to everybody with any sense is that
niggers are inferior.
The Bible doesn't mention niggers, oops! I suppose God is not omniscient like he claims.

Sincerely,
Stubbs
PORK SODA
2005-03-28 17:09:06 UTC
UK's most wanted - if it ain't a coon, it's a paki:

http://www.met.police.uk/mostwanted/
--
Darrell 'Dimebag' Abbot 1966-2004

The groove lives on..................