Image of 2nd Shooting Suspect Released - the nutjob had a handler
Johnny Asia
2011-01-09 12:25:27 UTC
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/09/national/main7227391.shtml

(CBS/AP) TUCSON - Authorities have released an image of a second man
possibly involved in the shooting rampage that left 19 people wounded,
6 fatally.

The Pima County Sheriff's Department early Sunday morning released an
image of a man seen at the location, possibly associated with the
suspect. He is described as a Caucasian male, approximately 40-50
years old, dark hair and was last seen wearing blue jeans and a dark
blue jacket

Authorities were investigating the possibility that the suspect who
killed six people and wounded 13 more outside a Tucson grocery story,
including U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, did not act alone.

Anyone who knows the identity of this individual is asked to contact
911, 88-CRIME or the Federal Bureau of Investigation at (520)
791-6974.

Earlier at a press conference Saturday night,Pima County Sheriff
Clarence Dupnik said authorities had "some reason to believe he came
to the event with another individual," and said investigators had
pictures of the other "person of interest." Dupnik would say the
person appeared to be around 50 years old.
Johnny Asia
2011-01-09 12:35:31 UTC
This security camera image from video shows an individual the Pima
County Arizona Sheriff's department is trying to identify that was
seen at the location of the shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle
Giffords Saturday Jan. 8, 2011, possibly associated with the suspect.

Johnny Asia
2011-01-09 13:19:17 UTC
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 07:35:31 -0500, Johnny Asia
Post by Johnny Asia
This security camera image
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Arizona-Rep-Gabrielle-Giffords-shot-during-public-event/ss/events/pl/010811giffords/im:/110109/480/urn_publicid_ap_org039ef69d035a48dd9a264cf5d4c3d93f/
Info Junkie
2011-01-09 13:29:34 UTC
Nice job in trying to keep up with the information!
Tim Crowley
2011-01-09 15:09:32 UTC
Post by Info Junkie
Post by Johnny Asia
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 07:35:31 -0500, Johnny Asia
This security camera image
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Arizona-Rep-Gabrielle-Giffords-shot-dur...
Nice job in trying to keep up with the information!
"The anger, the hatred the bigotry that goes on in this country is
getting to be outrageous and unfortunately, Arizona has become the
capitol. We have become the mecca of prejudice and bigotry." At one
point he said, "It's time to do a little soul searching about the
rhetoric we hear on the radio, how are children are being raised.""

-Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik

It's almost like you put the gun to her head, k000ker.
lorad
2011-01-09 15:25:45 UTC
Post by Tim Crowley
Post by Info Junkie
Post by Johnny Asia
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 07:35:31 -0500, Johnny Asia
This security camera image
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Arizona-Rep-Gabrielle-Giffords-shot-dur...
Nice job in trying to keep up with the information!
"The anger, the hatred the bigotry that goes on in this country is
getting to be outrageous and unfortunately, Arizona has become the
capitol. We have become the mecca of prejudice and bigotry." At one
point he said, "It's time to do a little soul searching about the
rhetoric we hear on the radio, how are children are being raised.""
The easiest way to get rid of the anger and bigotry is to enforce the
Law.
Ray Fischer
2011-01-09 20:11:24 UTC
Post by lorad
Post by Tim Crowley
Post by Info Junkie
Post by Johnny Asia
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 07:35:31 -0500, Johnny Asia
This security camera image
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Arizona-Rep-Gabrielle-Giffords-shot-dur...
Nice job in trying to keep up with the information!
"The anger, the hatred the bigotry that goes on in this country is
getting to be outrageous and unfortunately, Arizona has become the
capitol. We have become the mecca of prejudice and bigotry." At one
point he said, "It's time to do a little soul searching about the
rhetoric we hear on the radio, how are children are being raised.""
The easiest way to get rid of the anger and bigotry is to enforce the
Law.
The laws ARE being enforced. The lie that they're not is just a
justification for the hatred and bigotry.
--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
***@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal
Tim Crowley
2011-01-09 20:17:01 UTC
Post by lorad
Post by Tim Crowley
Post by Info Junkie
Post by Johnny Asia
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 07:35:31 -0500, Johnny Asia
This security camera image
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Arizona-Rep-Gabrielle-Giffords-shot-dur...
Nice job in trying to keep up with the information!
"The anger, the hatred the bigotry that goes on in this country is
getting to be outrageous and unfortunately, Arizona has become the
capitol. We have become the mecca of prejudice and bigotry." At one
point he said, "It's time to do a little soul searching about the
rhetoric we hear on the radio, how are children are being raised.""
The easiest way to get rid of the anger and bigotry is to enforce the
Law.
I'm fine with just jailing racists. If you're an enemy of the USA -
like any of the racist gangs in America - you should be shipped off to
Guantanamo, not allowed to stay here and fester hate.
Dänk 666
2011-01-10 09:14:44 UTC
Post by Johnny Asia
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/09/national/main7227391.shtml
(CBS/AP) TUCSON - Authorities have released an image of a second man
possibly involved in the shooting rampage that left 19 people wounded,
6 fatally.
The suspect, err, "person of interest" is described as an obese 58-
year old male, who attempts to conceal his location by posting
incoherent rants to Usenet via a dial-up account in New Jersey.
Juilie
2011-01-10 09:48:39 UTC
Post by Johnny Asia
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/09/national/main7227391.shtml
(CBS/AP) TUCSON - Authorities have released an image of a second man
possibly involved in the shooting rampage that left 19 people wounded,
6 fatally.
The suspect, err, "person of interest" is described as an obese 58-
year old male, who attempts to conceal his location by posting
incoherent rants to Usenet via a dial-up account in New Jersey.

Darn...that sounds like Ted Kennedy...but we know that is not the case.

Maybe it is Rosie O'Donnell in drag...