Ted Nugent: Call him Chickenhawk
Harry Hope
2006-05-29 22:54:27 UTC
From The Rutland Herald, 5/28/06:
http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060528/NEWS/605280335/1017

Ted Nugent: Call him Chickenhawk

Don't you just love the Nuge?

Here's a true-blue, red-blooded guy that any patriotic American could
really get behind.

Ted Nugent is an avid hunter, a member of the National Rifle
Association and hosts two outdoor shows.

Every time he takes the stage, Nugent can be seen waving the American
flag at his rock concerts.

And he's not afraid to say what he thinks.

The Nuge is also a big fan of the current war in Iraq.

In fact, the 57-year-old rocker also "told it like it is" during the
Vietnam War.

Here's Ted on what he would have done if he went to Vietnam:

"... if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd
have killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes -- I would
have killed everybody," he told the Detroit Free Press in an interview
published July 15, 1990.

Fortunately, for our hero, Ted didn't go to Vietnam.

And how Ted managed to avoid the draft makes President Bush look like
a war hero.

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information
collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he
avoided the draft:

"He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped
all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing
but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped
using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked
with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."

It says volumes about the character of a man who calls himself the
Motor City Madman.

The Detroit native went out of his way to avoid the defining
experience of his generation, then has the gall to talk about how
eagerly he would have killed, "if" he had served.

Nugent has been a lightning rod of controversy from the beginning of
his lame career.

Here are a few choice quotes from Ted over the years:

"What's a feminist anyway? A fat pig who doesn't get enough."

"Call it ego, call it bragging, call it whatever you want, but there's
only one alpha male and that's me."

"Organized religion is good for wars, battles -- and not much else."

"Foreigners are scum; I don't like 'em; I don't want 'em in this
country; I don't want 'em selling me doughnuts; I don't want 'em
pumping my gas; I don't want 'em downwind of my life -- OK?"

"I don't objectify women. I'd like to think that I'm optimizing their
hardware."

"I don't advocate violence, I perform it."

Speaking of performing, Ted doesn't really rank up there with the real
talent.

The only genuine hit he has had in more than 30 years is "Cat-Scratch
Fever," an irritating, lame ditty that says nothing.

Nugent joins a virtual dishonor role as one of the 52 members listed
as a Chickenhawk on the Chickenhawk Web site.
http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=list&category=%20NEWS%3B%20Chickenhawks

What's a Chickenhawk?

"They're all for war -- as long as they don't have to serve," is the
official credo of the site.

At the top of the list is President Bush, who the site says, went AWOL
while serving in the Air National Guard.

Also listed are Vice President Cheney, presidential advisor Karl Rove
and Paul Wolfowitz, one of the architects of the Iraq War.

There are some other notables on the list, including right-wing
blabbermouth Rush Limbaugh, Fox's Bill O'Reilly, Tom DeLay and a host
of others who love the war in Iraq, but somehow managed to avoid
Vietnam.

Nugent, a well-known sportsman and avid bow hunter, openly talks about
his love of hunting.

Sportsman?

You decide.

Nugent, who categorizes his brand of hunting as "whack 'em and stack
'em," was described as an "unethical" hunter in a story that appeared
in the Wall Street Journal on July 25, 1995.

"He shoots at anything," said a Mr. Cairnes in an interview.

"You should kill what you can use. He just likes to kill a lot of
animals."

(Cairnes is a hunting guide who takes people out to stab wild pigs in
Hawaii)

Ted has also pulled in a few bucks while serving as a "guide" on
canned hunts.

According to the Detroit Free Press, "Participants pay the Renegade
Ranch (a fenced in, 300-acre canned hunting recreation area) for the
animals they kill -- anywhere from $500 for a wild boar to $5,500 for
a 6-point elk. Nugent tacks on a $250 fee for serving as celebrity
guide."

So why, one could reasonably ask, bring up this nasty Nugent nugget
after all of these years?

Under normal circumstances I would not if Nugent just went about his
business of making mediocre music and outrageous comments.

But since Ted insists on being such a "patriotic" supporter of the
carnage in Iraq and such a war-hawk, it was time to put his stand into
perspective.

Nugent could not be reached for comment.

At press time, he was in Berlin for the start of his European tour.

Nugent's disdain for drugs, alcohol and tobacco has been well
reported.

He has claimed, in a number of interviews, that he "never" took drugs.

In an interview with CREEM magazine, he told writer Jeffrey Morgan
that he finds drug users repulsive.

Except when it's time for the Draft Board:

CREEM: "Are you still a hard case on drugs?"

Nugent:

"Real hard. I have never done a drug in my life. I have never smoked a
joint in my life. I took two tokes off a joint with the MC5 one night
and almost gagged and thought it was stupid. And that's it. I took two
tokes off a joint once. I snorted one line of cocaine. And one line of
crystal methedrine before my draft physical -- but God, that was worth
it because I wanted to see the look on the Sergeant's face. That's it
for drugs."

In a later interview, Nugent told about how he smoked just 50 joints
in his entire life.

Ted hosts "Spirit of the Wild" on The Outdoor Channel and is the star
of Outdoor Life Network's new series, "Wanted: Ted or Alive."

He also loves guns.

Except when it comes to carrying one during wartime.

Right Wing Chickenhawk, Ted Nugent, Ladies and Gentelemen.

Harry
Mitchell Holman
He was against the war before he was for the war.
GOP is HISTORY
In every cesspool there's an alpha turd, and this one is it.
george
2006-05-30 16:36:35 UTC
Post by GOP is HISTORY
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
I'd say that it is you that fits that bill, traitor-fuck.
--
"The left is engaged in treason. Make no mistake about it." [Clayton
Cramer,

-----
GOP is HISTORY
2006-05-30 20:16:35 UTC
Post by george
Post by GOP is HISTORY
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
Wattsa matter, turds banging against your forehead? Try tilting your head
back, maybe the sewage will drain out your nose.
Alric Knebel
2006-06-01 12:40:40 UTC
Post by george
Post by GOP is HISTORY
In every cesspool there's an alpha turd, and this one is it.
I'd say that it is you that fits that bill, traitor-fuck.
So you're defending that loudmouthed sort of patriotism, the Nugent
type, all talk and no go? Did you read how he avoided the draft? He
shit his pants, literally, and reported to an induction center. Do you
approve?
--
Alric Knebel
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com
george
2006-06-01 18:10:27 UTC
Post by george
Post by GOP is HISTORY
In every cesspool there's an alpha turd, and this one is it.
I'd say that it is you that fits that bill, traitor-fuck.
So you're defending that loudmouthed sort of patriotism, the Nugent type,
all talk and no go?
Ever hear of the 1st Amendment, you fucking leftist clown?

I didn't think so...

-----
Lt. Commander Kmode
2006-06-01 19:26:34 UTC
Post by Alric Knebel
Post by george
Post by GOP is HISTORY
In every cesspool there's an alpha turd, and this one is it.
I'd say that it is you that fits that bill, traitor-fuck.
So you're defending that loudmouthed sort of patriotism, the Nugent
type, all talk and no go? Did you read how he avoided the draft? He
shit his pants, literally, and reported to an induction center. Do you
approve?
Here's Nugent spinning his way out of being a chickenhawk (draft dodger)
loudmouth clusterfuck ASS usual...

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/music/story.jsp?story=693227

--
I finally broke down and bought a firearm under my *GOD*-given 2nd
REICH-wing Amendment...I figured, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em,
then Glock'em - rofl...
george
2006-06-01 19:50:59 UTC
For those leftist morons who think that the word "chickenhawk" is some kind
epithet (and I include you as well as lying fuckheads like "GOP is HISTORY"
<***@aol.com>, and Harry Hope), here's what wikipedia says about
them.

"Chickenhawk" is the name for one of three species of hawk sometimes
considered to be a dangerous pest -- the Cooper's Hawk, the Sharp-shinned
Hawk or the Red-tailed Hawk. The first two are very close in appearance and
are often mistaken for each other. The Cooper's Hawk and Sharp-shinned Hawk
are primarily bird hunters, while the Red-tailed Hawk will take any small
animal or bird on the ground. Officially, per the AOU's bird naming, the
term has become obsolete as applied to birds, but still enjoys widespread
colloquial use in many rural areas of North America where either of the two
species may be a threat to small outdoor animals kept as pets or livestock,
especially *CHICKENS*. While the term is still widely used by those who keep
such animals, it is too ambiguous to be of any scholarly usefulness; thus,
the term's propriety (or lack thereof) depends entirely upon context."
[Widipedia.org]

In otherwords, chickenhawks have LEFTWING CHICKENS for lunch!

"Better to be the chickenhawk than the libby-dem chicken"

HTH, HANCD-OOP,F!
--

Post by Lt. Commander Kmode
then Glock'em - rofl...
ccr
2006-06-01 20:09:41 UTC
Nice try to spin more bullshit, Georgina. Words can have more than one
meaning. The fact is guys like Bush and Cheney are big backers of aggressive
and unnecessary war as long as they don't have to do any of the dirty work.
They are cowards--chickenhawks.
--
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison
Hawk or the Red-tailed Hawk.
george
2006-06-01 20:45:38 UTC
Post by ccr
Nice try to spin more bullshit, Georgina.
It comes right from widipedia, fucktard.

Take it up with them.
Post by ccr
Words can have more than one meaning.
Sometimes true.

But the point is that we on the right routinely have you leftist fucktard
CHICKENS for "lunch" every time you dare to post.
Post by ccr
The fact is guys like Bush and Cheney are big backers of aggressive and
unnecessary war as long as they don't have to do any of the dirty work.
They are cowards--chickenhawks.
Here's some more from Wikipedia...

"The Copperheads were a faction of Democrats in the North who opposed the
American Civil War, wanting an immediate peace settlement with the
Confederates. The name Copperheads was given to them by their opponents the
Republicans, probably derived from the venomous snake (the Copperhead) that
strikes without warning — Copperheads reinterpreted this insult as a term of
honor, and wore copper liberty-head coins as badges. They were also called
"Peace Democrats" and "Butternuts". The most famous Copperhead was Ohio's
Clement L. Vallandigham, who was a vehement opponent of Lincoln's policies."
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copperheads_%28politics%29]

You see, even then DEMOCRATS were the TREASON PARTY. They were FOR
surrender then as they are now.

Chickenhawks also hunt down and kill copperhead snakes.

That's why you snakes are out of power.....
--

Hawk or the Red-tailed Hawk.
Adam Albright
2006-06-01 22:16:51 UTC
Post by ccr
Words can have more than one meaning.
Sometimes true.
But the point is that we on the right routinely have you leftist fucktard
CHICKENS for "lunch" every time you dare to post.
I own you. I got a new roll of quarters. Now dance for me some more
George.
David Moffitt
2006-06-01 23:37:44 UTC
Post by ccr
Words can have more than one meaning.
Sometimes true.
But the point is that we on the right routinely have you leftist fucktard
CHICKENS for "lunch" every time you dare to post.
I own you. I got a new roll of quarters. Now dance for me some more
George.
%%%% How many blow jobs did it take you to earn them notbright?

“Actually, what I have is more properly termed "Closet Gaydar” ---- Kyle
Daulton 11/17/2005
GOP is HISTORY
2006-06-01 21:56:27 UTC
Post by george
[...]
Gotta run to Wikipedia to defend yourself, chickenhawk? Is that pesky
Alzheimers making you forget about the dictionary next to your computer?
What an imbecile!
Adam Albright
2006-06-01 22:52:40 UTC
On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 21:56:27 GMT, "GOP is HISTORY"
Post by GOP is HISTORY
Post by george
[...]
Asshole George, I'm suggesting everyone refer to him as such from now
on, can't even lie good. Here's what Wikipedia ACTUALLY says:

Chickenhawk (also chicken hawk and chicken-hawk) is a political
epithet used in United States to criticize a politician, bureaucrat,
or commentator who strongly supports a war or other military action,
but has never personally been in a war, especially (but not always) if
that person is perceived to have actively avoided military service
when of draft age. The term is a deliberate insult, meant to indicate
that the person in question is cowardly or hypocritical for personally
avoiding combat in the past while advocating that others go to war in
the present. Often, the implication is that the person in question
lacks the experience, judgment, or moral standing to make decisions
about going to war.

In political usage chickenhawk is a compound of chicken (meaning
coward) and hawk (meaning someone who advocates war, first used to
describe "War Hawks" in the War of 1812

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(politics)
Sport Pilot
2006-06-01 19:48:45 UTC
Post by Alric Knebel
Post by george
Post by GOP is HISTORY
In every cesspool there's an alpha turd, and this one is it.
I'd say that it is you that fits that bill, traitor-fuck.
So you're defending that loudmouthed sort of patriotism, the Nugent
type, all talk and no go? Did you read how he avoided the draft? He
shit his pants, literally, and reported to an induction center. Do you
approve?
I don't believe it to be true. Lots of nasty stories about most
rockers. Alice Cooper was reported to be gay, and liked to F his
snakes, etc. But actually he avoided the groopies and roomed with his
wife. He did have a problem with alcohol, but he prefered a round of
golf to F'n with groopies.
Morton Davis
The thing about the angry lewft is: The truth can't help them.
GOP is HISTORY
Guess we'll see about that in November, huh?
e***@netpath.net
2006-05-30 02:56:30 UTC
Reality: a damn small share of the American male population of that
age range ever was in the military then - much less was drafted. It
hardly was a World War II-type environment where almost every guy of
draft age went in the service - much less anywhere near the war. In
such a circumstance, neither Nugent nor anyone else was morally
obligated to be one of the comparative fistful of chumps.
Would YOU pay your taxes - if you knew that the federal tax system
was one in which only an unlucky 10% or less of theoretically obligated
Americans had to?

LyingCheatingIncompetantFakeReligiousRepugliCons
2006-05-30 02:59:28 UTC
He is a good for nothing caveman, his last hit was 26 years ago, what a
joke.
l***@yahoo.com
2006-05-30 03:08:36 UTC
Post by e***@netpath.net
Reality: a damn small share of the American male population of that
age range ever was in the military then - much less was drafted. It
hardly was a World War II-type environment where almost every guy of
draft age went in the service - much less anywhere near the war. In
such a circumstance, neither Nugent nor anyone else was morally
obligated to be one of the comparative fistful of chumps.
Would YOU pay your taxes - if you knew that the federal tax system
was one in which only an unlucky 10% or less of theoretically obligated
Americans had to?
Poor lad, too dense, or simply illiterate, to notice the enlistment
offices. They even existed during the Vietnam war. And if Nugent did
what is claimed he did, it was a federal felony. Obviously, just your
typical rethugliklan criminal.

Reality: what a rethugliklan complains is an unfair liberal plot.
Shelly Levine
2006-05-30 09:29:12 UTC
Arrest the fucker.
Tracey1212
2006-05-30 09:45:07 UTC
HAHA! Pussified communists putting down people who didn't serve in
Vietnam when today, you would congradulate anyone who went AWOL from
Iraq.. You talk down the war we are involved in, but you act so pios
when talking about someone didn't serve in Nam.

What jokers you are!
Nosmo King
2006-05-30 12:36:28 UTC
Post by Tracey1212
HAHA! Pussified communists putting down people who didn't serve in
Vietnam when today, you would congradulate anyone who went AWOL from
Iraq.. You talk down the war we are involved in, but you act so pios
when talking about someone didn't serve in Nam.
What jokers you are!
Nope. Teddy just likes to talk the talk, not walk the walk. He's a
bullshit artist.

GOP is HISTORY
So when are you going over to Iraq?
wbarwell
2006-05-30 08:46:48 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
"He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped
all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing
but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped
using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked
with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."
It says volumes about the character of a man who calls himself the
Motor City Madman.
A brave , brave man. A maggot infested long haired hippy, say wot?
Now he's Mr. Tough Guy.
--
"Its the hit dog what yelps."
- Mark Twain

Cheerful Charlie
Roedy Green
2006-05-30 14:04:13 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
"He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped
all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing
but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped
using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked
with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."
“I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to
get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to
better myself and learn to fly airplanes.”
~ George W. Bush
1984-05 to the Houston Chronicle
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
"It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory."
~ W. Edwards Deming
e***@netpath.net
2006-05-30 17:30:33 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
"He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped
all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing
but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped
using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked
with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."
"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to
get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to
better myself and learn to fly airplanes."
~ George W. Bush
1984-05 to the Houston Chronicle
Huge numbers of people did all sorts of things to avoid being the
tiny percentage of theoretically-draftable men that the American
military would have in Nam. They weren't willing to be the chump in a
system analogous to only randomly-picked Americans having to pay taxes
- unlike a World War II in which the overwhelming majority of
draft-eligible American men served in some way.
One of my math profs ate nothing but a very-salty local ham for
three weeks before his draft physical - causing his blood pressure to
go through the roof! Kept him out of the military - and he went back
to normal eating right after the desired result in his draft physical.

Morton Davis
2006-05-30 22:47:40 UTC
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
Hardly any Americans signed enlistment papers, then fled America like
chicken shit cowards like Bill Clinton did. The vast majority of Americans
who went to Vietnam didn't smoke opium like Al Gore. And the vast majority
of Purple Heart recipients have visible scars - unlike John Kerry who has
NONE.

THe same week I reported for induction, two high school friends also
reported. One of them was sent to Germany, the other was sentr to Korea. I
went to Vietnam, where I was assigned to Cam Rahn Bay. No one in my unit saw
any combat. No one in my unit was ever fired on by the enemy. No one in my
unit ever fired a weapon outside of the quilification rangeat Cam Rahn Bay.
It was like that for the majority of service personnel who went to Vietnam.

Bush chose to learn to fly jets and became an excellent pilot. He was far
too inexperienced to even be considered to fly in Virtnam. But he did serve
as much as any other member of the TNG who never went to Vietnam and my
friends who served in Germany and Korea also served. Bill Clinton could have
served and never gone to Vioetnam, or he could have gone to Vietnam and
never seen a moment of battle.

Or he could have become a medic and helped save lives.

Bill Clinton chose to abandon his country.
GOP is HISTORY
2006-05-30 23:30:23 UTC
Post by Morton Davis
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
Yeah, it must have been hell to be in your unit - the unit mail clerks!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!
Post by Morton Davis
Bush chose to learn to fly jets and became an excellent pilot.
Except for that last time he flew he almost killed himself trying to land
with his gear up! The base commander almost court-martialed him for that
one!

He could fly so-so, but his landings were sheer hell! They put the base on
alert every time he went up!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!!!

He was far
Post by Morton Davis
too inexperienced to even be considered to fly in Virtnam.
He was too inexperienced to fly outside of Texas!!! They were afraid he'd
head out over the ocean and get lost!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA !!!

But he did serve
Post by Morton Davis
as much as any other member of the TNG who never went to Vietnam and my
friends who served in Germany and Korea also served.
Word has it he was the finest server on the base!!! He'd serve a bourbon
on the rocks like nobody's business!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !!!!

In fact, he served so well there's still a $50,000.00 reward for anyone who
can prove they witnessed him performing any National Guard Service between
May 1972 and October 1973, in either Alabama or Texas!!! How's THAT for
serving your country!

Bill Clinton could have
Post by Morton Davis
served and never gone to Vioetnam, or he could have gone to Vietnam and
never seen a moment of battle.
Or he could have become a medic and helped save lives.
Bill Clinton chose to abandon his country.
I guess that means Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle,
Douglas Feith, Eliot Abrams, Ari Fleischer, Andrew Card, Ken Adelman, Don
Evans, Michael Ledeen, Elliott Abrams, John Bolton, Rudy Giuliani, George
Pataki, Kenneth Starr, John G. Roberts, Samuel Alito, Antonin Scalia,
Clarence Thomas, Trent Lott, Bill Frist, John Ashcroft, Saxby Chambliss, Don
Nickles, Mitch McConnell, Rick Santorum, Richard Shelby, Newt Gingrich, Dick
Armey, Tom Delay, John A. Boehner, Roy Blunt, Bob Ney, David Dreier, Tim
Hutchison, Christopher Cox, Dana Rohrabacher, JC Watts, Bob Barr, Katherine
Harris, Kenneth Starr, Bill Bennett, Ted Olson, Arnold Schwarzenegger (AWOL
from Austrian army base), Rush Limbaugh, Pat Buchanan, Pat Robertson, Sean
Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Chris Matthews, Matt Drudge, Tony Snow, Michael
"Savage" Weiner, Brit Hume, Roger Ailes, Bill Kristol, Ralph Reed, Anne
Coulter, Jerry Falwell, Alan Keyes, and ***TED NUGENT*** all abandoned their
country, too! No wonder the place is in such sorry shape with all the
traitors running the show!
l***@yahoo.com
2006-06-01 00:33:21 UTC
Post by Morton Davis
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
Dear Mr. Moron Davis:

I will use small words, as reichwing wackos generally react to sight
and smell (they have limited cognitive function).

The difference between, say, your hero Dick Cheney, was Dick said he
had other priorities [than defending the nation] but still cheered as
others fought and died in his place in Vietnam. Clinton thought the
Vietnam war a waste of life and did not wish to go but did not want
someone else to go in his place, unlike:

[...]

As for you, you little barracks queen, given your chest-thumpin'
Internet faux patriotism, why didn't you 1049 into a field unit?
Instead, you preferred to stay warm, cool, well-fed, clean, and safe,
while desparate young men tried to survive combat whose purpose they
never understood.

And now, safe behind a computer screen, you question those who actually
fought. Ain't ya da modern John Wayne. Ain't ya the brave one.
drew
2006-06-01 01:55:39 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
nice post, thanks. These fuckers just don't understand. I doubt he
responds. They are just chickenshits.
David Moffitt
%%%% Why don't you tell us about your military expierence drew?
drew
2006-06-01 23:13:36 UTC
Post by David Moffitt
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
god damn, you fuckers are something else. It ain't about me. Its about
chickenshits like Nugent and Cheney that had a chance to serve and
didn't but now are all out war all the time. Fuck you.

BTW, I tried to enlist in the Navy going into Aviation Electronics in
1980 but failed the physical due to a bad back. I am almost crippled now
if that makes you any happier. Now, as our grown up vice president said,
go fuck yourself.
Morton Davis
2006-06-01 02:33:05 UTC
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
[...]
I have yahoo.com killfiled. Nothing sane ever comes from there.
***@yahoo.com is a case in point. I don't question those who
actually fought. I also don't demean those who served and did not fight.
However, those who LIE about what they did, like John Kerry, those I do
question. And I question FUCKTARDS like YOU who scream about Bush but IGNORE
that Bill Clinton DESERTED. He signed enlistment papers. He was ordered to
report for induction and he RAN.

Oh,
<plonk>
Sid9
2006-06-01 02:35:48 UTC
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
*Can't defend the loser in the White House*?
Bring up Clinton.......
David Moffitt
2006-06-01 02:46:38 UTC
Post by Sid9
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
%%%%% Leftards hate it when their hypocracy is pointed out to the world!
":o)

The following is Colonel Eugene Holmes's September 1992 affidavit concerning
Bill Clinton and the draft.
Colonel Eugene Holmes is a highly decorated officer of the United States
Army. He is a survivor of the Bataan Death March and three and a half years
as a POW of the Japanese. He served 32 years in the army before retiring
with 100% disability. His decorations include the Silver Star, 2 Bronze
Stars, 2 Legions of Merit, the Army Commendation Medal and many others.
During the Vietnam War, he personally inducted both his sons into the
service--one for 3 years as a regular army enlisted man, and the other as a
commissioned officer (after he had completed ROTC training).

There have been many unanswered questions as to the circumstances
surrounding Bill Clinton's involvement with the ROTC department at the
University of Arkansas. Prior to this time I have not felt the necessity for
discussing the details. The reason I have not done so before is that my poor
physical health (a consequence of participation in the Battan Death March
and the subsequent three and a half years interment in Japanese POW camps)
has precluded me from getting into what I felt was unnecessary involvement.
However, present polls show that there is the imminent danger to our country
of a draft dodger becoming Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the
United States. While it is true, as Mr. Clinton has stated, that there were
many others who avoided serving their country in the Vietnam war, they are
not aspiring to be the President of the United States.
The tremendous implications of the possibility of his becoming
Commander-in-Chief of the United States Armed Forces compels me now to
comment on the facts concerning Mr. Clinton's evasion of the draft. This
account would not have been imperative had Bill Clinton been completely
honest with the American public concerning this matter. But as Mr. Clinton
replied on a news conference this evening (September 5, 1992) after being
asked another particular about his dodging the draft, "Almost everyone
concerned with these incidents are dead. I have no more comments to make".
Since I may be the only person living who can give a first hand account of
what actually transpired, I am obligated by my love for my country and my
sense of duty to divulge what actually happened and make it a matter of
record.

Bill Clinton came to see me at my home in 1969 to discuss his desire to
enroll in the ROTC program at the University of Arkansas. We engaged in an
extensive, approximately two (2) hour interview. At no time during this long
conversation about his desire to join the program did he inform me of his
involvement, participation and actually organizing protests against the
United States involvement in South East Asia. He was shrewd enough to
realize that had I been aware of his activities, he would not have been
accepted into the ROTC program as a potential officer in the United States
Army.

The next day I began to receive phone calls regarding Bill Clinton's draft
status. I was informed by the draft board that it was of interest to Senator
Fullbright's office that Bill Clinton, a Rhodes Scholar, should be admitted
to the ROTC program. I received several such calls. The general message
conveyed by the draft board to me was that Senator Fullbright's office was
putting pressure on them and that they needed my help. I then made the
necessary arrangements to enroll Mr. Clinton into the ROTC program at the
University of Arkansas.

I was not "saving" him from serving his country, as he erroneously thanked
me for in his letter from England (dated December 3, 1969). I was making it
possible for a Rhodes Scholar to serve in the military as an officer. In
retrospect I see that Mr. Clinton had no intention of following through with
his agreement to join the Army ROTC program at the University of Arkansas or
to attend the University of Arkansas Law School. I had explained to him the
necessity of enrolling at the University of Arkansas as a student in order
to be eligible to take the ROTC program at the University. He never enrolled
at the University of Arkansas, but instead enrolled at Yale after attending
Oxford. I believe that he purposely deceived me, using the possibility of
joining the ROTC as a ploy to work with the draft board to delay his
induction and get a new draft classification.

The December 3rd letter written to me by Mr. Clinton, and subsequently taken
from the files by Lt. Col. Clint Jones, my executive officer, was placed
into the ROTC files so that a record would be available in case the
applicant should again petition to enter the ROTC program. The information
in that letter alone would have restricted Bill Clinton from ever qualifying
to be an officer in the United States Military. Even more significant was
his lack of veracity in purposefully defrauding the military by deceiving
me, both in concealing his anti-military activities overseas and his
counterfeit intentions for later military service. These actions cause me to
question both his patriotism and his integrity.

When I consider the calabre, the bravery, and the patriotism of the fine
young soldiers whose deaths I have witnessed, and others whose funerals I
have attended.... When I reflect on not only the willingness but eagerness
that so many of them displayed in their earnest desire to defend and serve
their country, it is untenable and incomprehensible to me that a man who was
not merely unwilling to serve his country, but actually protested against
its military, should ever be in the position of Commander-in-Chief of our
armed Forces.

I write this declaration not only for the living and future generations, but
for those who fought and died for our country. If space and time permitted I
would include the names of the ones I knew and fought with, and along with
them I would mention my brother Bob, who was killed during World War II and
is buried in Cambridge, England (at the age of 23, about the age Bill
Clinton was when he was over in England protesting the war).

I have agonized over whether or not to submit this statement to the American
people. But, I realize that even though I served my country by being in the
military for over 32 years, and having gone through the ordeal of months of
combat under the worst of conditions followed by years of imprisonment by
the Japanese, it is not enough. I'm writing these comments to let everyone
know that I love my country more than I do my own personal security and
well-being. I will go to my grave loving these United States of America and
the liberty for which so many men have fought and died.

Because of my poor physical condition this will be my final statement. I
will make no further comments to any of the media regarding this issue.

Eugene J. Holmes, Colonel, U.S.A., Ret, September 1992
John S.
2006-06-01 02:57:47 UTC
Post by David Moffitt
Post by Sid9
Post by Morton Davis
[...]
Ah, if only what was said in that letter were true.......did it come from
the Karl Rove Selectric Typewriter?

Funny that Holmes was quiet for so long and then all of a sudden, during the
heat of a presidential campaign, he recalls minute details of what happened
about 20 years earlier? A hint of his REAL character and "braveness" comes
from his final comment in the so-called "affidavit" - "Because of my poor
David Moffitt
2006-06-01 14:20:36 UTC
Post by John S.
Post by David Moffitt
Post by Sid9
Post by Morton Davis
[...]
%%%% Translation: You cannot refute a word he said.

GILLETTE'S PRINCIPLE: "If you want to make people angry, lie. If you want to
make them absolutely livid with rage, tell the truth."
Morton Davis
2006-06-01 14:33:10 UTC
Post by David Moffitt
Post by John S.
Post by David Moffitt
Post by Sid9
Post by Morton Davis
[...]
The truth can't help the Democrats, so they lie. They get damned pissy-assed
about it when someone has the gall to post the truth.
Adam Albright
2006-06-01 14:34:52 UTC
Here's some truth. You're a moron.
David Moffitt
2006-06-01 14:53:01 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Morton Davis
The truth can't help the Democrats, so they lie. They get damned pissy-assed
about it when someone has the gall to post the truth.
Here's some truth. You're a moron.
%%%% Translation: You cannot refute a word said notbright. ":o)

"[L]iberals are afraid to state what they truly believe in, for to do so
would result in even less votes than they currently receive. Their
methodology is to lie about their real agenda in the hopes of regaining
power, at which point they will do whatever they damn well please. The
problem is they have concealed and obfuscated for so long that, as a group,
they themselves are no longer sure of their goals. They are a collection of
wild-eyed splinter groups, all holding a grab-bag of dreams and wishes. Some
want a Socialist, secular-humanist state, others the repeal of the Second
Amendment. Some want same sex/different species marriage, others want voting
rights for trees, fish, coal and bugs. Some want cradle to grave care and
complete subservience to the government nanny state, others want a culture
that walks in lockstep and speaks only with intonations of political
correctness. I view the American liberals in much the same way I view the
competing factions of Islamic
fundamentalists. The latter hate each other to the core, and only join
forces to attack the US or Israel. The former hate themselves to the core,
and only join forces to attack George Bush and conservatives." --Ron Marr
More-on 'Puke-lick-cans
2006-06-01 19:15:01 UTC
Post by David Moffitt
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Morton Davis
[...]
lmao...what malarkey, life is a work in progress (things change), if
CONservatyrds had their way our politicians would still be wearing gray wigs
and we'd have never seen the dark side of the moon -lol

--
I'm a compASSionate CUNTservative neoCONdescender with
a twist of blASSphemy thrown in for truth :)))

BTW...fuck the jesus myth
Morton Davis
Which is why CARTER dismantled the Space Program, eh?
GOP is HISTORY
Oh, REALLY!? I must have dreamed about the space shuttles going up!
Sport Pilot
2006-06-01 19:49:58 UTC
LOL spoken like a true genius.
Sport Pilot
2006-06-01 19:50:03 UTC
WhenMoronsAttack
2006-06-01 19:16:38 UTC
Post by David Moffitt
Post by David Moffitt
Post by John S.
Post by David Moffitt
Post by David Moffitt
Post by David Moffitt
Post by David Moffitt
Post by David Moffitt
Post by David Moffitt
make them absolutely livid with rage, tell the truth."
The truth can't help the Democrats, so they lie. They get damned pissy-assed
about it when someone has the gall to post the truth.
Like "An Inconvenient Truth"? -rofl...
--
"Everyone is a moron sooner or later, usually sooner. It's what YOU choose to
do with YOUR stupidity that makes YOU stand below the idiots..."
Morton Davis
2006-06-01 03:15:54 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
I will use small words, as reichwing wackos generally react to sight
and smell (they have limited cognitive function).
As for you, you little barracks queen, given your chest-thumpin'
Internet faux patriotism, why didn't you 1049 into a field unit?
Instead, you preferred to stay warm, cool, well-fed, clean, and
safe, while desparate young men tried to survive combat whose
purpose they never understood.
And now, safe behind a computer screen, you question those who
actually fought. Ain't ya da modern John Wayne. Ain't ya the brave
one.
I have never claimed to other than a REMF. It was the luck of the draw. I
was offered choices from the day I arrived at Ft. Leonardwood until just
before I left Vietnam. Scum like you I spit on. Anmd scum like Bill Clinton,
Al Gore and John Kerry.

I did my assigned duty. I was required to do no more.

FUCK YOU.
John S.
2006-06-01 03:26:59 UTC
Post by Morton Davis
Post by l***@yahoo.com
[...]
But george bush didn't do the same. He did LESS than he was required to do,
and certainly less than both Al Gore and John Kerry. How do you reconcile
THAT, loser?
l***@yahoo.com
2006-06-01 04:33:00 UTC
Post by Morton Davis
Post by l***@yahoo.com
[...]
Sorry, I'm not gay. But you do have good taste. No chance, but good
taste. As for spitting, little boy....they'd be feeding you through a
tube for the remainder of your life.

You were, and are, a coward. And "spit" therefore is appropriate as
your weapon of choice. Anything more "masculine" would leave your pants
wet and sticky.

I also notice you left Dick "I had other priorities" Cheney off your
list of unacceptable political names. Hypocrite! Liar! Reichwing whore.
Being limited to scatological insults is a clear sign of a weak mind.
You're a naughty poopy-head!
David Moffitt
2006-06-01 14:25:57 UTC
http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,9723.0.html
Mitchell Holman
2006-06-01 02:37:44 UTC
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
[...]
Now you just being stupid. Clinton never enlisted,
never "took the oath", he never put on the uniform,
therefore he never deserted.

But humor us. Explain why the Nixon and Ford and
Reagan Justice depts never prosecuted this "desertion".
John S.
2006-06-01 02:46:34 UTC
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
[...]
That way you don't have to face reality or the truth. You killfile more
posts than you read.
Post by e***@netpath.net
I don't question those who actually fought. I also don't demean those who
served and did not fight.
However, those who LIE about what they did, like John Kerry, those I do
question.
The only lies with regard to Kerry's service come from the Rove camp and the
Swift-Boat-Cowards.
Post by e***@netpath.net
And I question FUCKTARDS like YOU who scream about Bush but IGNORE
that Bill Clinton DESERTED. He signed enlistment papers. He was ordered to
report for induction and he RAN.
Bullshit. When did he sign enlistment papers?

And I suppose you worship the idiot in the White House who deserted? He was
ordered to report for a physical that would have exposed his illegal drug
abuse, which would have gotten him dishonorably discharged AND perhaps
thrown in jail. So what did he do? What every good conservative does -
hides until the heat's off and daddy has gotten friends to get him off the
hook.
Post by e***@netpath.net
Oh,
<plonk>
Oh, how brave. You're a fucking coward, just like the majority of your
conservative buddies.
horatioclaytracepukieorionchildmolestors
2006-06-01 02:53:07 UTC
Post by John S.
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by e***@netpath.net
Oh,
<plonk>
Oh, how brave. You're a fucking coward, just like the majority of your
conservative buddies.
Conservative Retards sanction bloody murder for profit like this
illegal, immoral war. These sheep support a dictator murderer like bush.
MoronsGoneWild
2006-06-01 19:35:58 UTC
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
[...]
Thanks for the link to those *exact* words of fact... -lol Got one? Thanks
anyway, I thought not...yawn....ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz
drew
2006-06-01 23:19:20 UTC
Post by e***@netpath.net
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by drew
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Morton Davis
[...]
oh, aren't you brave. dumb ass right wingers. It ain't about Clinton,
its about chickenhawks, look it up.
Lisa
2006-05-30 18:57:57 UTC
Ted Nugent is effeminate. He has a face like a girl.

o***@aol.com
Harry
Alric Knebel
2006-06-01 12:37:37 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
He definitely epitomizes that obnoxious right-wing type who shoots his
mouth off without a bit of class. His objective is to pander to the
ug-muglies, that type who thinks politics is about mugging and leering
for the cameras. I can't wait until the political face of the country
changes so this ugly sort of shit can be consigned to the outhouses from
which it came.