21 "dead" Sandy Hoax school children spotted alive and well in Oregon.
kent
2021-10-16 11:07:25 UTC
It's true. Barack Obama's Sandy Hook "massacre" is a massive
hoax and should see another impeachment nail driven into his
coffin built of lies.

The 21 children and their parents were hurried off an Airfarce
C130 of the 142nd fighter wing into waiting buses at homosexual
haven Portland Oregon.

The buses departed under heavy guard and headed for the I5 North
towards Washington.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-10-16 11:36:55 UTC
On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 13:07:25 +0200 (CEST), "kent"
Post by kent
It's true. Barack Obama's Sandy Hook "massacre" is a massive
hoax and should see another impeachment nail driven into his
coffin built of lies.
The 21 children and their parents were hurried off an Airfarce
C130 of the 142nd fighter wing into waiting buses at homosexual
haven Portland Oregon.
The buses departed under heavy guard and headed for the I5 North
towards Washington.

Well, as long as we have your word on it!

[chuckle]