Pot Calling Kettle Black - Most People Hate Those In Which They See Too Much of Themselves
AlleyCat
2021-12-03 04:41:18 UTC
On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 09:10:14 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
Donald Trump is a textbook narcissist with no regard for anybody but himself.
Why Rudy Hates Trump

Because they are too much alike, and everyone knows, most people hate those in
which they see too much of themselves.

=====

Narcissists Are Lonely Little Creatures

By Science of Us, Contributor

"Science of Us" is a smart but playful window into the latest science on human
behavior.

09/29/2016 06:11pm EDT | Updated October 2, 2016

By Drake Baer

The presidential rise of Donald Trump has thrust Wendy Behary's field into the
national spotlight: She's the author of "Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving
and Thriving With the Self-Absorbed," as well as the founder of the Cognitive
Therapy Center of New Jersey. She notes that while it's dangerous to diagnose
at a distance, Trump's blustery need for dominance smacks of self-absorption.
Like Science of Us reported back in March, "Trump Is a Near-Perfect Example of
Needy Narcissism."

Everybody knows a Trumply personality: a blowhard, a conversational demagogue,
a constant, forceful center of attention. But, as Behary warned me over the
phone yesterday, if you want to defend yourself from the narcissist at work, or
at Christmas, you need to grasp why they are narcissistic. Behary is trained in
Schema Therapy, which endeavors to understand schemas: toxic emotional and
behavioral patterns that start in childhood, and continue throughout life if
they're left unchecked, colored by beliefs, thoughts, and themes about how the
world operates. Indeed, for the narcissist, their narcissism is a survival
skill that helped them escape childhood, an adjustment that becomes maladaptive
in adult life.

"We all start out as little people," Behary says. "We all meet an environment,
we're all helpless." The perspective of schema therapy is to look at the needs
that weren't met, and see how personality forms around those traumas and unmet
needs, like a pearl forms around a grain of sand. A narcissist may have been
raised by abusive parents, overly pressured to not just achieve but be the
best, or serve as a sort of showpiece for the family. One authority figure may
say nothing is good enough, another that everything they do is perfect. They're
often taught that even having needs for support, love, praise, guidance,
discipline, and limits are weaknesses, things to be ashamed of. Because of
this, Behary says, narcissists can develop a crusty outer shell. She often
hears confessions like I just learned not to need anyone, I don't need people
from the clients that come into her practice. "They're walled off against their
own human needs," she says. "My classic line is, 'It's not your fault you're
like this, but it is your responsibility at 45 or 50 to learn how to undo this,
if you want to spare your relationships, keep your job intact.'"

The small person inside a big personality is a lonely child that felt
unlovable, that grew up laden with demands for performance. There's often
awkwardness in social interactions, which itself leads to bullying, and in
adulthood, repeatedly pushing intimate connection away. "They don't really have
friends," she says, "They don't really have friends, they have followers."
Because of their childhoods, they develop obsessive standards, where everything
has to be the best - how else could they win the approval of Mom or Dad? They
develop compulsive behaviors to keep themselves distracted and stimulated. At
the bottom of it all is a sense of defectiveness and shame, she says, stemming
from "having been made to feel weak for wanting love and affection." Because of
their early experiences, they learn that they can't count on other people to
meet their needs, and to compensate for that, a sort pathological self-reliance
takes root. "The narcissist will work very hard to become super capable, super
autonomous, so they won't be beholden to anyone, and they won't need anyone,"
she says.

In adult life, that means they act "supremely entitled" to do what they want
and have what they want, make the rules and break them as they see fit, she
says. As their families grow up, they may find new problems: Their spouse reads
some books or gets some therapy, and takes a healthier stance in their
relationship dynamic. The kids come of age, and they no longer have to put up
with their neglect, demands, or criticism. Spouses divorce, children estrange.
Again, the narcissist is alone. "The loneliness, the emptiness, the sense of
unlovability, the isolation continues," she says.

It's only when a narcissist has reached a breaking point like that, Behary
says, that they might find the right help; not just any therapist, but someone
experienced with narcissism. It's not necessary that that point is even
reached, though: The world outwardly rewards narcissists, in many ways; they're
charming, manipulative, and goal-oriented, they go on more dates and become
titans of industry. But while they may control everything around them, they are
yet to accept themselves. "Underneath all the noise is insecurity," she says.
AlleyCat
2021-12-03 05:01:00 UTC
Funny, since Democrats have been KEEPING Blacks "in chains" for 60 years, and
PUT them there in the first place. Lincoln and Frederick Douglas and H.R.
Revels, Benjamin S. Turner, Josiah T. Walls, Joseph H. Rainey, Robert C. De
Large, Jefferson H. Long, R. Brown Elliot were ALL Republicans.

http://www.wordfoundations.com/wp-
content/uploads/2016/08/First_Colored_Senator_and_Representatives.jpg

=====

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 08:49:09 -0800 (PST), B Hasselback says...
Should be executed.
Why don't YOU do it, pussy liberal?

What did Trump do that Biden hasn't? BE a racist?

Wrong.

Trump wasn't HALF the racist Joe Biden and other Democrats ARE. (see below)

Joe Biden: Americans can't distinguish "between a South Korean and someone from
Beijing."

Yup... they all look alike, Joe.

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Bragged About His Ability to Work
With Racists

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Brags About a Segregationist Democrat
Not Calling Him "Boy" Like He Did Others

Used Racist Term "Roaches" to Describe Black Kids Who Felt His Hairy Legs

Praised Democrat Segregationist Sen. John Stennis(D) as "Man of Character"

"Segregation Is Good for Black People" - Joe Biden

"(The) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George
Wallace." - Joe Biden

Gave Speech About What's "Good for the Negro"

"... if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then
you ain't black..." - Joe Biden

"If my opponent wins, they're going to put y'all back in chains." - Joe Biden

Funny, since Democrats have been KEEPING Blacks "in chains" for 60 years, and
PUT them there, in the first place. Lincoln and Frederick Douglas and H.R.
Revels, Benjamin S. Turner, Josiah T. Walls, Joseph H. Rainey, Robert C. De
Large, Jefferson H. Long, R. Brown Elliot were ALL Republicans

http://www.wordfoundations.com/wp-
content/uploads/2016/08/First_Colored_Senator_and_Representatives.jpg

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a
jungle." - Joe Biden

Jungle: Slang term for a city or urban area.

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight
Indian accent. I'm not joking." - Joe Biden

Only people from India can work at 7-11?

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" - Joe
Biden... as opposed to "White Kids"? That would imply all poor kids are Black.

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, "We have suppressed
the black man for 300 years." - Joe Biden

Seems that THAT'S exactly what Democrats have been saying, ever since they
found out that they could buy their votes so easily with free shit.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and
bright and clean." - Joe Biden

What... they're not SUPPOSED to be?

"We (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War." - Joe Biden

"I mean these Shylocks (Jews) who took advantage of, um, these women and men
while overseas." - Joe Biden (Not "racist", per se, but still...)
--
alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.
usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics

Don't let ANYONE tell you, Democrats, left-wingers and libertarians aren't
racist, anti-Semitic or homophobic.

Leftist Hate Group Antifa Calls Black Cop Nigger

Jen Psaki Accused of Homophobia After Calling Lindsey Graham 'Lady G'

"A few years ago, this guy (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -
Bill Clinton(D) to Sen. Ted Kennedy(D)

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American [Barack Obama] who is
articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy." - Sen. Joseph Biden(D)

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then Sen.
Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to
have one."

"The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Let's just be
clear." - Former President Bill Clinton(D)

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem
for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political
pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this,
we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not
enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies
will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the
filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild
legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." -- Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson
(D) - Texas, 1957

"There are white Niggers. I've seen a lot of white Niggers in my time." -
Former Klansman and Former US Senator Robert Byrd (deceased)

"Jews... that's J-E-W-S." - Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on
why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good
name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." - Louis
Farrakhan

"You fucking Jew bastard." - Hillary Clinton

Somehow left wingnuts naturally assume that if a person has a bit of color in
their face, and that color is black, then the people they're talking to must
talk, walk and "act Black". Affecting a black accent to recount San Francisco
mayor Willie Brown asking, "Who is this 'Emily List'? She's supportin' all
these people. She's supportin' Sen. Dianne Feinstein. She's supported Sen.
Barbara Boxer... She supported everybody. Why won't she support me?" - Hillary
Clinton (D,NY.)

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating
each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." - Fritz
Hollings (D, S.C.)

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you
shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's
cars?" - Song from the show of left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

"Blacks and Hispanics are too busy eating watermelons and tacos to learn how to
read and write." - Mike Wallace, CBS News

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt
never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." - Former
Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a nigger or a
Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a nigger
from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does
hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am
strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and
White men in Europe and America." - -Harry Truman

Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in Saint Louis." - Senator Hillary
Clinton

Some junior high nigger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his
brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve
had the nigger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the nigger
down, he let him up. The nigger blindsided him." -- Roger Clinton, the
President's brother on audiotape

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating
each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." -- Fritz
Hollings (D, S.C.)

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you
shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's
cars?" -- Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

Blacks and Hispanics are "too busy eating watermelons and tacos" to learn how
to read and write." -- Mike Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax

"In the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation
and [there] were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of
living in the house if you served the master ... exactly the way the master
intended to have you serve him. Colin Powell's committed to come into the house
of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the
master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture." -- Harry
Belafonte

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no
program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures
with black children than feed them." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign
Manager for the 2000 election

On Clarence Thomas - "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle
Tom." -- Spike Lee

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless
society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black." -- California
State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt
never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." -- Former
Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many
Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1944, after
he quit the KKK.

"I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining
counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am
anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the
order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please
inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va
.... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to
future possibilities." -- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a
man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in
a letter written in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

"These laws [segregation] are still constitutional and I promise you that until
they are removed from the ordinance books of Birmingham and the statute books
of Alabama, they will be enforced in Birmingham to the utmost of my ability and
by all lawful means." -- Democrat Bull Connor (1957), Commissioner of Public
Safety for Birmingham, Alabama

"I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald
Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

(On New York) "Kiketown." -- Harry Truman in a personal letter

"There's some people who've gone over the state and said, 'Well, George Wallace
has talked too strong about segregation.' Now let me ask you this: how in the
name of common sense can you be too strong about it? You're either for it or
you're against it. There's not any middle ground as I know of." -- Democratic
Alabama Governor George Wallace (1959)

On Jews

"You fucking Jew bastard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray.
This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and
Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good
name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." -- Louis
Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

"Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she
will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on
injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your
dirty religion under his holy and righteous name." -- Louis Farrakhan who
campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, 1984

'Hymies.' 'Hymietown.' -- Jesse Jackson's description of New York City while on
the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

"Jews - that's J-E-W-S." -- Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on
why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

On Whites

"I want to go up to the closest white person and say: 'You can't understand
this, it's a black thing' and then slap him, just for my mental health."

-- Charles Barron, a New York city councilman at a reparations rally, 2002

"Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do
not apply to them." -- Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil
Rights

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al
Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

"The old white boys got taken fair and square." -- San Francisco Mayor Willie
Brown after winning an election

"There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time." --
Former Klansman and Current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by
many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate" in March of 2001

"The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It
pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won't pay for much family
planning." -- Jocelyn Elders

The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to
see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the
beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or
child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis
Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City
College audience in New York

"There's no great, white bigot; there's just about 200 million little white
bigots out there." -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux

"We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish
misleaders." -- Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy
and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got
around to it." -- Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech at Kean College, NJ, cited
in "Democrats Do the Dumbest Things

"The white race is the cancer of human history." -- Susan Sontag

"Reparations are a really good way for white people to admit they're wrong." --
Zack Webb, University Of Kentucky NAACP

=====

Liberals Are Wimps (New Study Shocks Scientific Community...

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-wimps-new-study-shocks-scientific-
community/

Liberal men are physically smaller and weaker than conservative men - and it's
measurable.

=====

Vice Admits Liberal Men are Weaker, Less Attractive than...

https://phillipschneider.com/vice-admits-liberal-men-are-weaker-less-
attractive-than-conservatives/

Vice Admits Liberal Men are Weaker, Less Attractive than Conservatives By
Phillip Schneider on August 11, 2020 ( Leave a comment ) While the flames of
the culture war rage, even far-left media publication Vice admits that liberal
men are weaker and less competent than conservatives.

=====

TRUTH: Why Liberals Are WEAKER Than Conservatives
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/truth-liberals-weaker-conservatives

TRUTH: Why Liberals Are WEAKER Than Conservatives. Speaking of weak liberals,
who can't even stand the sight of history: Texas Restaurant Defending
Controversial Sign Some Are Calling Racist - by Robert Gehl. A Texas restaurant
is under attack on social media for what many are calling its racist décor. The
neon sign hung at Cook's Garage...

=====

Science Proves That Liberals Are Crazier Than Conservatives

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-crazy/

Well, I recently came across a fantastic article about another study of
Liberals - except this time, instead of focusing on the weak males, it focuses
on the average Liberal woman instead. A Ph.D. candidate at Georgia State
University has analyzed the data out of a recent Pew Research Center poll, and
the results are amazing.

=====

Shocker: Study Shows Physically Weak Men Tend to be Liberal

https://redstate.com/terichristoph/2017/05/26/shocker-study-shows-physically-
weak-men-tend-to-be-liberal-n72373

Shocker: Study Shows Physically Weak Men Tend to be Liberal. In news that will
surprise absolutely no one, a new study reveals that girly men are more likely
to favor socialist policies. The study, conducted by researchers at Brunel
University London, looked at the height, weight, physical strength, and bicep
circumference of 171 men, along...

=====

Liberalism Breeds Soft, Weak, Young "Men" - Louder With...

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/liberalism-breeds-soft-weak-young-men

by Steven Crowder I know some of you think when I say "liberalism breeds weak,
fat men," that I'm merely politicizing an issue to be polarizing. I assure you
that's not the case. Allow me five hundred words to make my case. I was a
chubby kid. Strike that, I was a jiggly shrimp. Skinny-fat. The kind of kid who
was relatively thin, yet managed to ma

=====

Why Liberals Are So Physically Monstrous And Repulsive...

https://www.returnofkings.com/118536/why-liberals-are-so-physically-monstrous-
and-repulsive

Liberals are not born uglier. They voluntarily remain ugly or become uglier to
fit a narrative. "Appearance is ideology". It takes a special kind of hypocrisy
to call something that is universally seen as ugly "beautiful" and vice-versa.

=====

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

https://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-
pyschotic-traits/

Jun 9, 2016 Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians. A political-science
journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more
likely to show traits associated with "psychoticism"...

=====

12 Reasons Why Liberals And Progressives Will Always Be...

https://www.returnofkings.com/100887/12-reasons-why-liberals-and-progressives-
will-always-be-losers

Liberal men however are inexcusable, they are either effeminate enough to be
emotionally manipulated or are weak and yielding to social pressures. December
10, 2016 Take The Red Pill Don't forget that Liberal men are usually the
offspring of domineering feminists or divorced feminists and sometimes single
mothers.

=====

Men With Weak Upper Bodies Tend to Be Liberal - Physically Strong Men Tend to
Be Conservative

Men who are physically strong are more likely to take a right wing political
stance, while weaker men are inclined to support the welfare state, according
to a new study.

Researchers discovered political motivations may have evolutionary links to
physical strength.

Men's upper-body strength predicts their political opinions on economic
redistribution, according to the research.

The principal investigators - psychological scientists Michael Bang Petersen,
of Aarhus University in Denmark, and Daniel Sznycer, of the University of
California in the U.S., believe that the link may reflect psychological traits
that evolved in response to our early ancestral environments and continue to
influence behavior today.

Professor Petersen said: 'While many think of politics as a modern phenomenon,
it has - in a sense - always been with our species.'

In the days of our early ancestors, decisions about the distribution of
resources were not made in courthouses or legislative offices, but through
shows of strength.

With this in mind, Professor Petersen and Professor Sznycer hypothesized that
upper-body strength - a proxy for the ability to physically defend or acquire
resources - would predict men's opinions about the redistribution of wealth.