And The Door Closes on Hillary Forever..
1
2008-11-03 13:52:54 UTC
Globalist
2008-11-03 14:04:03 UTC
On Nov 3, 7:52 am, "1" <***@1.1> wrote:
What a really ignorant thing to say. Respect for how Hillary handled
the primaries and the convention has even increased her respect for
some of us Democrats. Hillary will be remembered as a damned good
senator and even though she did not win the primaries she earned alot
of respect. Just as we can say, even if Obama did not win the
primaries, he broke a lot of records just "trying". And Wednesday
President Obama may have a real surprise for us about what position he
has in mind for Hillary. You ain't seen nothing yet. A good senator
has can have a lasting effect on the country for many many years. A
President only has 4 years or 8 at tops and he/she can end up being a
real dud like Bush.
PLUS...Hillary has concrete evidence about how she is respected
country wide. Her numbers were nothing to sneeze at compared to some
of the Republican candidates who were a flash in the pan and gone.
Vandar
2008-11-03 14:59:52 UTC
Post by Globalist
What a really ignorant thing to say. Respect for how Hillary handled
the primaries and the convention has even increased her respect for
some of us Democrats. Hillary will be remembered as a damned good
senator
Not unless she does something good as Senator, which she hasn't.
She lost a helluva lot more than she gained.
Globalist
2008-11-03 15:07:11 UTC
Post by Globalist
and even though she did not win the primaries she earned alot
of respect.
She lost a helluva lot more than she gained.
It's OK for a Republican to focus on someone else right now. We all
understand. You supported a fuckn idiot for 8 years and your rubber
faced clone is losing, so I would probably be bad mouthing Hillary too
if I were you.
Vandar
2008-11-03 15:13:49 UTC
Post by Globalist
Post by Globalist
and even though she did not win the primaries she earned alot
of respect.
She lost a helluva lot more than she gained.
It's OK for a Republican to focus on someone else right now. We all
understand. You supported a fuckn idiot for 8 years and your rubber
faced clone is losing, so I would probably be bad mouthing Hillary too
if I were you.
Bush is an imbecile, as I have said for nearly 9 years now.
I bad mouth Hillary because I'm a New Yorker. I know what she has done
and she has done nothing.
W***@Ireland.com
2008-11-04 15:09:30 UTC
Post by Vandar
Post by Globalist
What a really ignorant thing to say. Respect for how Hillary handled
the primaries and the convention has even increased her respect for
some of us Democrats. Hillary will be remembered as a damned good
senator
Not unless she does something good as Senator, which she hasn't.
Which in your book is marching lock step with the current
administration?
Post by Vandar
Post by Globalist
and even though she did not win the primaries she earned alot
of respect.
She lost a helluva lot more than she gained.
Psssttttt..... she'll be Obama's first appointment to the Supreme
Court.

WB Yeats
Bob
2008-11-04 15:33:30 UTC
Post by W***@Ireland.com
Post by Vandar
Post by Globalist
and even though she did not win the primaries she earned alot
of respect.
She lost a helluva lot more than she gained.
Psssttttt..... she'll be Obama's first appointment to the Supreme
Court.
There goes the "qualified" part in selecting Supreme
Court justices. Sad.
W***@Ireland.com
2008-11-04 17:54:32 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by W***@Ireland.com
Post by Vandar
Post by Globalist
and even though she did not win the primaries she earned alot
of respect.
She lost a helluva lot more than she gained.
Psssttttt..... she'll be Obama's first appointment to the Supreme
Court.
There goes the "qualified" part in selecting Supreme
Court justices. Sad.
Just keep chanting that mantra as your 8 Year Reich is consigned to
the dust bin of history.

WB Yeats
Bob
2008-11-04 18:17:45 UTC
Post by W***@Ireland.com
Post by Bob
Post by W***@Ireland.com
Post by Vandar
Post by Globalist
and even though she did not win the primaries she earned alot
of respect.
She lost a helluva lot more than she gained.
Psssttttt..... she'll be Obama's first appointment to the Supreme
Court.
There goes the "qualified" part in selecting Supreme
Court justices. Sad.
Just keep chanting that mantra as your 8 Year Reich is consigned to
the dust bin of history.
Do you believe that Hillary Clinton is qualified
to be a Supreme Court justice?

r***@comcast.net
2008-11-03 16:43:25 UTC
On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:52:54 GMT, "1" <***@1.1> wrote:
As our GOP friend works so hard to antagonize the Hillary vote like he
thinks so little of them that they'd vote McCain who stands squarely
against every issue Hillary cares about.

Or not vote Obama out of childish spite even though he is in total
agreement with Hillary on 99.(% of issues.