Marvel Comics Createss Devout Muslim Superhero Called ISIS
DoD
2017-08-04 15:39:17 UTC
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?

Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?

You liberals suck... PERIOD

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
DoD
2017-08-04 15:49:56 UTC
Post by DoD
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?
Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?
You liberals suck... PERIOD
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
Ouch....One of the comments....

"Well, one thing we know is that her superpowers don't come from her
clitoris..."
------------------------
or her ability to testify in court....
She probably can't have a super vehicle like a batmobile either...
The burka probably doubles as a body shield.
She has to have a male relative sidekick, because she can't go out in public
without one..

What else?
Mary W. Moffat
2017-08-04 16:03:11 UTC
Post by DoD
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?
Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?
You liberals suck... PERIOD
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
Fuck, you're stupid. First of all, you impotent squat-to-piss
cocksucker, it's D.C. comics, not Marvel. Fuck - how can you be so stupid?

Secondly, the name of the terror group is ISIL. "ISIS" is an idiotic
corruption by fuckwitted Americans like you.

Thirdly, Isis is the name of an Egyptian goddess that has been around
for a few thousand years.

Shut the fuck up. Never post to Usenet again, shitbag.
Seaview
2017-08-04 16:19:11 UTC
Post by Mary W. Moffat
Shut the fuck up. Never post to Usenet again, shitbag.
I think someone has dropped Bitcoin on you, little man Ball.

Better park that VW in your garage.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-08-04 16:47:39 UTC
Post by Mary W. Moffat
Post by DoD
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?
Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?
You liberals suck... PERIOD
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
Fuck, you're stupid. First of all, you impotent squat-to-piss
cocksucker, it's D.C. comics, not Marvel. Fuck - how can you be so stupid?
Secondly, the name of the terror group is ISIL. "ISIS" is an idiotic
corruption by fuckwitted Americans like you.
I call them Terrorists they call themselves warriors of Allah....

What they call themselves isn't really relevant when they're dead, is it?
That's Karma
Seaview
Kill 'em all - let God sort 'em out.
DoD
2017-08-04 16:50:43 UTC
Post by DoD
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?
Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?
You liberals suck... PERIOD
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
Fuck, you're stupid. First of all, you impotent squat-to-piss cocksucker,
it's D.C. comics, not Marvel. Fuck - how can you be so stupid?
Secondly, the name of the terror group is ISIL. "ISIS" is an idiotic
corruption by fuckwitted Americans like you.
Thirdly, Isis is the name of an Egyptian goddess that has been around for
a few thousand years.
Shut the fuck up. Never post to Usenet again, shitbag.
Another rendition of Rudolf I have to killfile? lol Rudolf is such a
dummy that can't get anything right....lol
Seaview
The little man Ball grows killfiles like kudzu!
abelard
2017-08-04 16:57:28 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?
Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?
You liberals suck... PERIOD
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
Fuck, you're stupid. First of all, you impotent squat-to-piss cocksucker,
it's D.C. comics, not Marvel. Fuck - how can you be so stupid?
Secondly, the name of the terror group is ISIL. "ISIS" is an idiotic
corruption by fuckwitted Americans like you.
Thirdly, Isis is the name of an Egyptian goddess that has been around for
a few thousand years.
Shut the fuck up. Never post to Usenet again, shitbag.
Another rendition of Rudolf I have to killfile? lol Rudolf is such a
dummy that can't get anything right....lol
she's just annoyed because you dissed her superhero
www.abelard.org
Mary W. Moffat
2017-08-04 17:04:14 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?
Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?
You liberals suck... PERIOD
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
Fuck, you're stupid. First of all, you impotent squat-to-piss cocksucker,
it's D.C. comics, not Marvel. Fuck - how can you be so stupid?
Secondly, the name of the terror group is ISIL. "ISIS" is an idiotic
corruption by fuckwitted Americans like you.
Thirdly, Isis is the name of an Egyptian goddess that has been around for
a few thousand years.
Shut the fuck up. Never post to Usenet again, shitbag.
Another rendition of Rudolf I have to killfile? lol Rudolf is such a
dummy that can't get anything right....lol
she's just annoyed because
I'm always annoyed by shit-4-braincell neo-Nazi fuckwits like you and
Doddering.
Curt Portland
2017-08-04 17:07:01 UTC
Post by Mary W. Moffat
I'm always annoyed
Shaddup, little man Ball.

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <***@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,

2017-08-04 17:56:03 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?
Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?
You liberals suck... PERIOD
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
Fuck, you're stupid. First of all, you impotent squat-to-piss cocksucker,
it's D.C. comics, not Marvel. Fuck - how can you be so stupid?
Secondly, the name of the terror group is ISIL. "ISIS" is an idiotic
corruption by fuckwitted Americans like you.
Thirdly, Isis is the name of an Egyptian goddess that has been around for
a few thousand years.
Shut the fuck up. Never post to Usenet again, shitbag.
Another rendition of Rudolf I have to killfile? lol Rudolf is such a
dummy that can't get anything right....lol
she's just annoyed because you dissed her superhero
Which is weird to me, because Rudolf is a homo and this ISIS character will
probably throw people
like Rudolf off rooftops....
abelard
2017-08-04 18:54:12 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by abelard
Post by DoD
Post by DoD
[...]
see if she can fly
www.abelard.org
Mr. B1ack
2017-08-05 02:30:41 UTC
On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 09:03:11 -0700, "Mary W. Moffat"
Post by Mary W. Moffat
Post by DoD
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?
Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?
You liberals suck... PERIOD
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
Fuck, you're stupid. First of all, you impotent squat-to-piss
cocksucker, it's D.C. comics, not Marvel. Fuck - how can you be so stupid?
Secondly, the name of the terror group is ISIL. "ISIS" is an idiotic
corruption by fuckwitted Americans like you.
Thirdly, Isis is the name of an Egyptian goddess that has been around
for a few thousand years.
Shut the fuck up. Never post to Usenet again, shitbag.
The "Marvel" guys are pretty true blue ... principled
characters, no sympathy for thieves and slackers.
Most of the recent movies they've done can be
characterized as 'conservative', if not 'right-wing',
in their tone.

Hmm ... what does a "strict Islamic super-hero" DO
exactly - fly around dropping rocks on women who
show some ankle ? Throw homosexuals from tall
buildings ? Fry schoolbusses full of infidel kids
with his heat-ray vision ?????

Siri Cruise
2017-08-04 16:07:49 UTC
Post by DoD
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?
Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?
You liberals suck... PERIOD
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout
-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
I hate to break this to you but 'Isis' has been the Greek translation of the
Egyptian goddess Iset for a few thousand years.

While the first creation of D.C. Comic¹s ISIS was in the 70s,

How dare DC use a millenia old goddess instead of predicting the appearance of
Daesh in forty years.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
Seaview
2017-08-04 16:19:51 UTC
WTF came bubbling up in your trailer, meth whore?
DoD
We will take it from here, Kells.....
Graham T
2017-08-04 19:06:07 UTC
http://www.isis.stfc.ac.uk/vacancies/electronics-design-engineers16060.html

http://www.isis.stfc.ac.uk/vacancies/electronics-design-engineers16060.html

https://www.google.co.uk/search?site=&source=hp&q=isis%20electronics&oq=isis+electronic&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l4.1270.7889.0.12870.15.15.0.0.0.0.148.1278.12j3.15.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.15.1273...0i131k1j0i131i46k1j46i131k1.7gIswmPPXgI&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=51373725,-1577621,93767&tbm=lcl&rldimm=7846856046913702196&ved=0ahUKEwigqdK-or7VAhWLAcAKHatODLMQvS4ILTAA&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2
DoD
2017-08-04 19:22:06 UTC
Post by Graham T
Post by DoD
Ever any doubt about liberals and their pop culture?
Super hero power? Burn cages? Targeted enemies? Christians, Jews and Gheys?
You liberals suck... PERIOD
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/cant-make-marvel-comics-creates-devout-muslim-superhero-called-isis/
http://www.isis.stfc.ac.uk/vacancies/electronics-design-engineers16060.html
http://www.isis.stfc.ac.uk/vacancies/electronics-design-engineers16060.html
https://www.google.co.uk/search?site=&source=hp&q=isis%20electronics&oq=isis+electronic&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l4.1270.7889.0.12870.15.15.0.0.0.0.148.1278.12j3.15.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.15.1273...0i131k1j0i131i46k1j46i131k1.7gIswmPPXgI&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=51373725,-1577621,93767&tbm=lcl&rldimm=7846856046913702196&ved=0ahUKEwigqdK-or7VAhWLAcAKHatODLMQvS4ILTAA&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2
<yawn>

Yet another person who didn't read the article..... <sigh>