Moore's anti-Bush documentary sets a record
Harry Hope
2004-06-27 23:51:22 UTC
"I want to thank all the right-wing organizations out there who tried
to stop the film, either from their harassment campaign that didn't
work on the theatre owners, or going to the FEC to get our ads removed
from television, to all the things that have been said on television,"
Moore said.

"It's only encouraged more people to go and see it."

From The Associated Press, 6/27/04:
http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040627.wboxx0627/BNStory/Entertainment/

Moore's anti-Bush documentary sets record

Associated Press

Los Angeles --

Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 took in $21.8-million in its first
three days, becoming the first documentary ever to debut as
Hollywood's top weekend film.

If Sunday's estimates hold when final numbers are released Monday,
Fahrenheit 9/11 would set a record in a single weekend as the
top-grossing documentary ever outside of concert films and movies made
for huge-screen IMAX theaters.

Adding the film's haul at two New York City theaters where it opened
Wednesday, two days earlier than the rest of the country, boosted the
movie to $21.96-million.

Nice.

Harry

http://www.f911tix.com/
unknown
2004-06-28 01:05:36 UTC
300 Million Americans in the US and less than 2.2 million actully wasted
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
cLIeNUX user
2004-06-28 01:08:28 UTC
Hopefully Moore will sell it to TV before November.
Warren Stupidity
2004-06-28 02:06:51 UTC
Post by cLIeNUX user
Post by unknown
300 Million Americans in the US and less than 2.2 million actully wasted
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
Hopefully Moore will sell it to TV before November.
It will have a DVD release in september so it ought to be on HBO right
around then as well.

The rightards are going nutzoid over this movie. Squirm baby squirm!

The Washington NeoClowns can't even get their clown
shoes on right, and there is no wrong way to do that.

==
Mark Roddy

"Further, the process of transformation,
even if it brings revolutionary change, is
likely to be a long one, absent some
catastrophic and catalyzing event like a
new Pearl Harbor."

-- Project for a New American Century,
-- the neocon cabal's blueprint for world empire.
http://www.newamericancentury.org
unknown
2004-06-28 02:20:40 UTC
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by cLIeNUX user
Post by unknown
300 Million Americans in the US and less than 2.2 million actully wasted
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
Hopefully Moore will sell it to TV before November.
It will have a DVD release in september so it ought to be on HBO right
around then as well.
The rightards are going nutzoid over this movie. Squirm baby squirm!
================

Spiderman Blows away Moron's Pathetic movie.by almost $ 100 Million .

http://www.winneronline.com/articles/november2002/harry.htm
Bill H
2004-06-28 02:53:31 UTC
And you're suprised that more people would rather see something fun instead
of something serious and real? Please...
--
-Bill
Adam Albright
2004-06-28 04:09:16 UTC
Post by Bill H
And you're suprised that more people would rather see something fun instead
of something serious and real? Please...
The asshole that said it is quoting LAST SUMMER's Spiderman. The new
version don't even open till next week. All you ever get from asswipe
REPUGS is lies and attempts at deception.
unknown
Nothing i said was a lie YOU FUCKING LYING LIBERAL LIAR !
David Galehouse
2004-06-28 12:47:55 UTC
"Another Michael Moron Crockumentary Full of Lies & BS" <I Scam stupid
Post by Bill H
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Bill H
of something serious and real? Please...
The asshole that said it is quoting LAST SUMMER's Spiderman. The new
version don't even open till next week. All you ever get from asswipe
REPUGS is lies and attempts at deception.
==================
Nothing i said was a lie YOU FUCKING LYING LIBERAL LIAR !
Wouldn't a "lying liberal liar" be just a plain old normal liberal -- you
know, an honest one? I believe "lying" and "liar" cancel each other out like
a double negative. Thanks, Another! You finally seem to be coming around!
unknown
2004-06-28 16:46:57 UTC
Post by Bill H
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Bill H
of something serious and real? Please...
The asshole that said it is quoting LAST SUMMER's Spiderman. The new
version don't even open till next week. All you ever get from asswipe
REPUGS is lies and attempts at deception.
==================
Nothing i said was a lie YOU FUCKING LYING LIBERAL LIAR !
Wouldn't a "lying liberal liar" be just a plain old normal liberal -- you
know, an honest one? I believe "lying" and "liar" cancel each other out like
a double negative. Thanks, Another! You finally seem to be coming around!
=======================
Not according to Al Freaken and his book title. Uless you are calling Al
Freaken stupid. :-)
David Galehouse
2004-06-28 17:30:50 UTC
Post by Bill H
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Bill H
of something serious and real? Please...
The asshole that said it is quoting LAST SUMMER's Spiderman. The new
version don't even open till next week. All you ever get from asswipe
REPUGS is lies and attempts at deception.
==================
Nothing i said was a lie YOU FUCKING LYING LIBERAL LIAR !
Did he use all caps like a third-grader too?
Freaken stupid. :-)
unknown
2004-06-28 19:18:17 UTC
Post by Bill H
Post by David Galehouse
Post by Bill H
Post by Adam Albright
REPUGS is lies and attempts at deception.
==================
Nothing i said was a lie YOU FUCKING LYING LIBERAL LIAR !
Did he use all caps like a third-grader too?
=============

You know you nailed a liberal when they resort to distractions about capitol
letters instead of their origional debate topic. ROFLMAO !
David Galehouse
2004-06-28 19:50:12 UTC
Post by Bill H
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Bill H
And you're suprised that more people would rather see something
fun
Post by David Galehouse
Post by David Galehouse
Post by Bill H
instead
Post by David Galehouse
Post by David Galehouse
Post by David Galehouse
Post by Bill H
Post by Adam Albright
REPUGS is lies and attempts at deception.
==================
Nothing i said was a lie YOU FUCKING LYING LIBERAL LIAR !
Did he use all caps like a third-grader too?
=============
You know you nailed a liberal when they resort to distractions about capitol
letters instead of their origional debate topic. ROFLMAO !
Please, you clown, this thread was already down in the gutter before I
chimed in. Your mock indignation and dishonesty have been noted by all,
however!
unknown
2004-06-28 21:43:06 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by David Galehouse
Post by David Galehouse
Post by Bill H
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Bill H
And you're suprised that more people would rather see something
fun
Post by David Galehouse
Post by David Galehouse
Post by Bill H
instead
Post by David Galehouse
Post by David Galehouse
Post by David Galehouse
Post by unknown
letters instead of their origional debate topic. ROFLMAO !
Please, you clown, this thread was already down in the gutter before I
chimed in. Your mock indignation and dishonesty have been noted by all,
however!
==============
How about this famous NY Liberal then? What spin will you try top discredit
a 2 term NY Democrat Mayor ?

Koch: Moore's propaganda film cheapens debate, polarizes nation

By Ed Koch

SPECIAL TO WORLD TRIBUNE.COM

Monday, June 28, 2004

It is shocking to me that Americans in a time of war, and we literally are
at war with Americans being deliberately killed in Afghanistan, Iraq and
elsewhere by Islamic terrorists, will attack their own country, sapping its
strength and making its enemies stronger. I am not a supporter of the
xenophobic slogan "My country right or wrong." But I do believe, when
seeking to make it right if it is wrong, that none of us should endanger the
country, our military personnel or our fellow citizens.

Disagreeing with America's foreign policy and seeking to change it,
responsibly or irresponsibly, is a fundamental right protected by the First
Amendment. Shaming those who do it irresponsibly is our only lawful recourse
and rightly so.

Senator John Kerry in criticizing United States' foreign policy and the
incumbent president is acting responsibly, albeit I disagree with many of
his views. On the other hand, Michael Moore, writer and director of the film
"Fahrenheit 9/11," crosses that line regularly. The line is not set forth in
the criminal statutes, but it is determined by Americans who know
instinctively what actions and statements taken and uttered violate the
obligations of responsibility and citizenship they deem applicable in time
of war.

David Brooks, in a brilliant New York Times column on June 26, collected
some of the statements that Michael Moore has been making in other countries
which denigrate the U.S. and, in my opinion, cross the line. Brooks writes:

"Before a delighted Cambridge crowd, Moore reflected on the tragedy of human
existence: 'You're stuck with being connected to this country of mine, which
is known for bringing sadness and misery to places around the globe.' In
Liverpool, he paused to contemplate the epicenters of evil in the modern
world: 'It's all part of the same ball of wax, right? The oil companies,
Israel, Halliburton.We, the United States of America, are culpable in
committing so many acts of terror and bloodshed that we had better get a
clue about the culture of violence in which we have been active
participants...Don't be like us,' he told a crowd in Berlin. 'You've got to
stand up, right? You've got to be brave.' In an open letter to the German
people in Die Zeit, Moore asked, 'Should such an ignorant people lead the
world?'

In an interview with a Japanese newspaper, Moore helped citizens of that
country understand why the United States went to war in Iraq: 'The
motivation for war is simple. The U.S. government started the war with Iraq
in order to make it easy for U.S. corporations to do business in other
countries. They intend to use cheap labor in those countries, which will
make Americans rich.' But venality doesn't come up when he writes about
those who are killing Americans in Iraq: 'The Iraqis who have risen up
against the occupation are not `insurgents' or `terrorists' or `The Enemy.'
They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow - and
they will win.' Until then, few social observers had made the connection
between Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and Paul Revere."

Undoubtedly, too long a quote, but there is no substitute for the original.

A year after 9/11, I was part of a panel discussion on BBC-TV's "Question
Time" show which aired live in the United Kingdom. A portion of my
commentary at that time follows:

"One of the panelists was Michael Moore, writer and director of the
award-winning documentary "Roger & Me." During the warm-up before the studio
audience, Moore said something along the lines of "I don't know why we are
making so much of an act of terror. It is three times more likely that you
will be struck by lightening than die from an act of terror." I was aghast
and responded, "I think what you have said is outrageous, particularly when
we are today commemorating the deaths of 3,000 people resulting from an act
of terror." I mention this exchange because it was not televised, occurring
as it did before the show went live. It shows where he was coming from long
before he produced "Fahrenheit 9/11."

Many in the audience assembled by the BBC included Americans and people from
other nations. Their positive responses to Moore on this and other comments
he made during the program convinced me that the producers had found a lair
of dingbats when looking to fill the studio with an audience. Moore later
called President Bush a "dummy," denigrating him for having threatened Iraq
with consequences including war if it did not comply with the United Nations
resolutions to which it agreed when it was defeated in the 1991 Gulf War.
Again, I couldn't contain myself and said, "That's what you radicals on the
left always do. You don't debate issues, you denigrate your opponents. You
did it with President Reagan, saying he was dumb. After he left office, 600
speeches, many hand-written by him, demonstrated his high intelligence."

In World Wars I and II, the U.S., suffering great casualties to its military
personnel, saved the world, particularly in WWII, from occupation by the
German Nazi Reich and Japanese empire. We currently are fighting the battle
against a minority of fundamentalist Islamists whose objective is to destroy
Western civilization. They are willing to use every act of terrorism from
suicide bombers to hacking off heads to destroy and terrorize us into
surrender. And Michael Moore weakens us before that enemy. How should we
respond? With scorn, catcalls, the Bronx cheer and the truth. Of course, we
should recognize the outrages and criminal acts committed by Americans in
military service and civilians at the Iraqi prison Abu Ghraib. We should
continue as we have done and take action to punish those involved. But we
ought not in the media show again and again the pictures of the atrocities
to simply flagellate ourselves and give aid and comfort to our enemies. A
good rule of thumb might be to show the pictures of Abu Ghraib as many times
as we show the beheadings of Danny Pearl, Nicholas Berg and Paul Johnson.

I am a movie critic, so I went to see "Fahrenheit 9/11." The movie is a
well-done propaganda piece and screed as has been reported by most critics.
It is not a documentary which seeks to present the facts truthfully. The
most significant offense that movie commits is to cheapen the political
debate by dehumanizing the President and presenting him as a cartoon.

Newsday reported some of Moore's misstatements as follows: "At the start of
'Fahrenheit 9/11,' filmmaker Michael Moore shows a clip of CNN analyst
Jeffrey Toobin saying that if ballots had been recounted in Florida after
the 2000 presidential vote, 'under every scenario Gore won the election.'

"What Moore doesn't show is that a six-month study in 2001 by news
organizations including The New York Times, the Washington Post and CNN
found just the opposite. Even if the Supreme Court had not stopped a
statewide recount, or if a more limited recount of four heavily Democratic
counties had taken place, Bush still would have won Florida and the
election.Moore suggests Bush's conflict of interest was manifest shortly
after the Sept. 11 attacks when the White House 'approved planes to pick up
the bin Ladens and numerous other Saudis' who, fearing reprisals, were flown
out of the United States. Embellishing the well-known scenario, Moore
interviews a retired FBI agent who says authorities should have first
questioned the bin Ladens.

"But the bin Ladens were questioned. The commission investigating the
attacks reported in April that the FBI interviewed 30 passengers: 'Nobody
was allowed to depart on these six flights who the FBI wanted to interview
in connection with the 9/11 attacks or who the FBI later concluded had any
involvement in those attacks'" It is clear to me from the tenor of the film'
s off-screen commentary by Michael Moore that he would have denounced WW II.
Did he support the United States and NATO going into Bosnia to save the
Muslims from ethnic cleansing and destruction? Would he agree that we should
have attempted to save the Muslim men from death at the hands of the Serbs
in Srebrenica? Should we now be going into the Sudan and saving perhaps a
million black Christian and Animist Sudanese from Arab marauders who are
murdering, raping and starving the blacks and even selling some into
slavery? Weren't we right to go into Iraq on the basis of United Nations
Resolution 1441 which stated the Iraqis had weapons of mass destruction and
that was a cause for war unless they accounted for them and destroyed them,
which they refused to do?

Now that no WMDs have yet been found, was the invasion to end the reign of
Saddam Hussein, who had killed and tortured hundreds of thousands of his own
citizens, still supportable? Moore thinks not. I think, yes.

The movie's diatribes, sometimes amusing and sometimes manifestly unfair,
will not change any views. They will simply cheapen the national debate and
reinforce the opinions on both sides.

Edward I. Koch, who served as mayor of New York City from 1978 to 1989, is a
partner in the law firm of Bryan Cave.
ROBW
2004-06-28 15:07:40 UTC
Well, yeah, you did lie.
At the least, you made a ridiculous statement that you had to "spin" (I'll
throw some Fox News terms in so you can follow) to make your point.

"298 mil Americans boycotted the movie" ????

Really.
O.K., so you're saying that everyone who was ever going to see this movie
would have gone out the first weekend.
That's a ridiculous statement.

You;re saying that none of your precious 298 mil are too young to see an "R"
rated film? People on holiday who might ne planning on seeing the film at a
later date? People who could only go on Friday and got shut out by
sell-outs? (In Philly there was a two day arts festival on Sat and Sun and
we talked to many people who plan to see the film during the week.)

298 Americans did not "boycott" the movie.

You lied.

But I do see your growing irritation (your sudden use of "caps" and the
change in your language.)

So sad.

robw

--
"Sing while you may" Edward Ka-Spel

Droopus
2004-06-29 15:58:34 UTC
Post by Bill H
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Bill H
of something serious and real? Please...
The asshole that said it is quoting LAST SUMMER's Spiderman. The new
version don't even open till next week. All you ever get from asswipe
REPUGS is lies and attempts at deception.
==================
Nothing i said was a lie YOU FUCKING LYING LIBERAL LIAR !
No, but it was unbelievably ignorant.

You compare a blockbuster CGI film that opened on almost 4,000 screens
to a R-rated documentary that opened on fewer than a thousand?

Free clue: it's the most successful documentary in history. Comparing
it to "Spiderman" is ridiculous, but expected.

You guys are DESPERATE.
David Galehouse
2004-06-28 03:17:35 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by cLIeNUX user
Post by unknown
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
Hopefully Moore will sell it to TV before November.
It will have a DVD release in september so it ought to be on HBO right
around then as well.
The rightards are going nutzoid over this movie. Squirm baby squirm!
================
Spiderman Blows away Moron's Pathetic movie.by almost $ 100 Million .
LOL! I wonder what percentage of the Spiderman viewers vote compared to the
percentage of F911 viewers? You limited rightards are always trying to
compare apples to oranges! Are there *any* intelligent conservatives?
The True AntiLiberal
2004-06-28 18:57:41 UTC
wrote in message oron's Pathetic movie.by almost $ 100 Million .
LOL! I wonder what percentage of the Spiderman viewers vote compared to the
percentage of F911 viewers?
The Spiderman viewers is who Moore wants to attract. He wants to
convert people. Those that don't know of the supposed 'Bush evil
conspiracy'. The people that hate Bush and are Moore's biggest
cheerleaders are already going to vote against Bush.
Those are 3 million that have just seen Moore's movie.
ZenIsWhen
2004-06-29 00:21:46 UTC
Post by The True AntiLiberal
wrote in message oron's Pathetic movie.by almost $ 100 Million .
LOL! I wonder what percentage of the Spiderman viewers vote compared to the
percentage of F911 viewers?
The Spiderman viewers is who Moore wants to attract. He wants to
convert people. Those that don't know of the supposed 'Bush evil
conspiracy'. The people that hate Bush and are Moore's biggest
cheerleaders are already going to vote against Bush.
Those are 3 million that have just seen Moore's movie.
IOW .................a slight change on the republican insanity "the Silent
Majority is on OUR side"!
Red Cloud
2004-06-28 08:07:46 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by cLIeNUX user
Post by unknown
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
Hopefully Moore will sell it to TV before November.
It will have a DVD release in september so it ought to be on HBO right
around then as well.
The rightards are going nutzoid over this movie. Squirm baby squirm!
================
Spiderman Blows away Moron's Pathetic movie.by almost $ 100 Million .
Spiderman is fucking acting movie which means everything you see
is not real. Spiderman is not real Ok. There is no Spiderman no matter
how much money you have or how many Iraqi brown race you sodomized. There is
no Spiderman in the world.
Warren Stupidity
2004-06-28 10:55:44 UTC
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:20:40 -0400, "Another Michael Moron
Crockumentary Full of Lies & BS" <I Scam stupid people from their $$
Post by unknown
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by cLIeNUX user
Post by unknown
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
Hopefully Moore will sell it to TV before November.
It will have a DVD release in september so it ought to be on HBO right
around then as well.
The rightards are going nutzoid over this movie. Squirm baby squirm!
================
Spiderman Blows away Moron's Pathetic movie.by almost $ 100 Million .
Yes indeed, spiderman-II, yet another special effects blockbuster
action flick, will far outdraw this documentary. Did you have a point?
Oh I see, you are agreeing with me by posting another example of how
rightards are going nutzoid over this movie. Keep on squirming!

Tammy
2004-06-28 16:26:45 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by unknown
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by cLIeNUX user
Post by unknown
[...]
Actually, you are both wrong. F 9/11's documentary exposing the Bush
administration blew away all other movies this weekend to become the
top grossing documentary of all time.
Warren Stupidity
2004-06-28 23:29:36 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by unknown
Post by Warren Stupidity
Post by cLIeNUX user
Post by unknown
[...]
I think the rightards point (if it had one) was that spiderman-II will
outdraw f9/11, or perhaps that spiderman-I did outdraw f9/11. The
latter is of course true and the former is a safe bet. As I said, so
what? As you said f9/11 both beat out all the competition this weekend
and set the record for documentaries (although you have to qualify
that as 'non-rock-concert and non-imax' documentaries.)

What the rightards don't have is much in the way of valid criticisms
of either the factual content or the artistic merit of the film.
Instead they are attacking everything else they can think of, which of
course is a very short list, as thinking is not one of their strong
subjects.

Droopus
2004-06-28 15:59:53 UTC
"Another Michael Moron Crockumentary Full of Lies & BS" <I Scam stupid people from their $$ at Hollywood.org> wrote in message news:<huOdnZPouqfvHULdRVn-***@adelphia.com>...

[...]

The fact you have't seen F9/11 totally discredits any comments you may
have about it.
Post by unknown
Spiderman Blows away Moron's Pathetic movie.by almost $ 100 Million .
http://www.winneronline.com/articles/november2002/harry.htm
Um, that link is about the Harry Potter movie, not Spiderman2.
Spiderman 2 doesn't come out till this week.

Why did you lie?

Also, I would expect a film opening on almost 4,000 screens to do
better than one opening on 800.

Really got you worried, doesn't it? It should. No one who sees this
film could possibly vote for Bush again.
George Patton
2004-06-28 17:34:13 UTC
As soon as the DVD is released, I am going to buy a copy.
CJT
2004-06-28 03:35:45 UTC
Post by unknown
300 Million Americans in the US and less than 2.2 million actully wasted
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
There's still plenty of time. I just didn't want to stand in the
long lines.
minimize spam. Our true address is of the form ***@prodigy.net.
Warren Stupidity
2004-06-28 11:00:17 UTC
Post by CJT
Post by unknown
300 Million Americans in the US and less than 2.2 million actully wasted
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
There's still plenty of time. I just didn't want to stand in the
long lines.
We couldn't get into friday's 7pm show in Republican southern New
Hampshire. We bought tickets for the 10pm show, which was also sold
out. We also drove over to the next town in case we could get into the
early show there, it was sold out as well. Had this movie opened in
the more normal 2,000 screens like the hideous White Chicks, for
example, I wonder what the numbers would have been. Theater managers
must have been having strokes over the walk-aways.

Mack North
2004-06-28 05:25:08 UTC
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:05:36 -0400, "Another Michael Moron
Post by unknown
300 Million Americans in the US and less than 2.2 million actully wasted
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
You mean there was enough space in U.S. theaters to seat 298 million
people over the course of the weekend?

That's rightard math for you.

---Mack
glenhappy
2004-06-28 15:09:51 UTC
Post by unknown
300 Million Americans in the US and less than 2.2 million actully wasted
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
You mean there was enough space in U.S. theaters to seat 298 million
people over the course of the weekend?
That's rightard math for you.
---Mack
Just like the trillions and trillions that W still thinks are in the surplus!

hehe
Spartakus
2004-06-28 15:06:38 UTC
Post by unknown
300 Million Americans in the US and less than 2.2 million actully wasted
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
In other news, about the same number of people also boycotted The
Terminal, The Stepford Wives, Saved, The Notebook and several other
summer movies.

Also, several tens of millions of Americans didn't watch TV, didn't
shop at Walmart and didn't treat themselves to Dairy Queen. I suppose
you'd count those as "boycotts" too.

Btw, F911 set box office records for a documentary in its first
weekend. It cost $6 million to make and $10 million for prints and
promotion. It's already in the black.

And it's a damn good movie. Go see it.
Ninure Saunders
2004-06-28 16:49:51 UTC
+--------------+
| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLL |
+--------------+
| |
| |
..\|.

Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian
http://Rainbow-Christian.tk

The Lord is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay
http://Ninure-Saunders.tk

My Polling Place
http://ninure.100megsfree5.com

My Yahoo Group
http://Ninure.tk

My Online Diary
http://www.ninure.deardiary.net
-
Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches
http://www.MCCchurch.org

To send e-mail, remove nohate from address
ZenIsWhen
2004-06-28 18:00:49 UTC
Obviously - you're not one of them.
Dennis M
2004-06-28 18:28:55 UTC
In article <news:T9KdnZ_Gs8pG80LdRVn-***@adelphia.com>, "Another Michael
Post by unknown
300 Million Americans in the US and less than 2.2 million actully wasted
theri $$ to see it. 298 Million Americasn still have brains.
That's about 2,199,000 more than will waste their time with the
right-wing's answer, "Michael Moore Hates America" or whatever the hell
it's called. (And dig that title, about as subtle as a flying mallet.
Necessary for their dimWitted base I guess).
Sam
2004-06-28 18:41:53 UTC
Post by Dennis M
(And dig that title, about as subtle as a flying
mallet. Necessary for their dimWitted base I guess).
"Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Liar"?
"911 : The Temperature at which Fat Fries"?
--
Sam-I-Am
If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd
time and build your wings on the way down. - Ray Bradbury
David Galehouse
2004-06-29 06:49:59 UTC
Post by Sam
Post by Dennis M
(And dig that title, about as subtle as a flying
mallet. Necessary for their dimWitted base I guess).
"Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Liar"?
"911 : The Temperature at which Fat Fries"?
Yeah, it's way more heavy-handed than, "Deliver Us From Evil: Defeating
Terrorism, Despotism and Liberalism"! LOL!
unknown
2004-06-28 12:41:52 UTC
Eat your fat ass heart out you slob Moron.
pkgojak
2004-06-28 12:52:21 UTC
Apples to Oranges. It's eating you bad, isn't it?
David Galehouse
2004-06-28 12:53:14 UTC
Post by unknown
Eat your fat ass heart out you slob Moron.
Cheney? Hastert? Limbaugh? Hannity? Gingrich? VRWC Constipation Machine?
Exactly which "fat ass" are you talking about, here?
Dick "Fucking" Cheney
2004-06-28 12:49:23 UTC
Can you dig it you conservative Ameican hater.
unknown
2004-06-28 16:47:22 UTC
there, your header is fixed properly.
Dick "Fucking" Cheney
2004-06-28 16:57:01 UTC
Post by unknown
there, your header is fixed properly.
If telling the truth and exposing a criminal is a crock, I'll accept it,
thank you.
Sam
2004-06-28 16:53:50 UTC
Another Michael Moron Crockumentary Full of Lies & BS stood on top of the
Post by unknown
there, your header is fixed properly.
Even better
--
Sam-I-Am
Make sure you still have something worth wishing for.
A. Dulcimer
2004-06-28 13:25:08 UTC
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:41:52 -0400, "Another Michael Moron
Post by unknown
Eat your fat ass heart out you slob Moron.
Different genres moron. F911 is documentary , Passion of Christ is a
fantasy , kind of like Lord of the Rings. .

Now watch this drive......
unknown

Even CNN has schredded Morons movie and its lies.
A. Dulcimer
2004-06-28 17:06:53 UTC
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:48:02 -0400, "Another Michael Moron
Post by unknown
Eat your fat ass heart out you slob Moron.
Different genres moron. F911 is documentary , Passion of Christ is a
fantasy , kind of like Lord of the Rings. .
================
Even CNN has schredded Morons movie and its lies.
Then you should be able to document one of those lies. Please do so.

we're waiting..........

Now watch this drive......
unknown
2004-06-28 21:42:04 UTC
Post by unknown
Eat your fat ass heart out you slob Moron.
Different genres moron. F911 is documentary , Passion of Christ is a
fantasy , kind of like Lord of the Rings. .
================
Even CNN has schredded Morons movie and its lies.
Then you should be able to document one of those lies. Please do so.
we're waiting..........
==========================

Even NY Liberasl agree his Crockumentary is full of Chit.

ROBW
2004-06-28 15:09:13 UTC
How pissed are you that the movie isn't a flop?

robw

Jingo
2004-06-28 19:57:37 UTC
Post by ROBW
How pissed are you that the movie isn't a flop?
I could care less.

I haven't discussed it on here.

I'm not into S&M snuff films.

Jingo

***
"I think he was just having a bad day."

--Senator Pat Leahy (D-Vt) after V.P.Dick Cheney told him "fuck yourself."
http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/23812.htm

The Critics on 'Fahrenheit 9/11'

"...a high-spirited and unruly exercise in democratic self-expression"

--A.O. Scott, The New York Times
http://movies2.nytimes.com/2004/06/23/movies/23FAHR.html

"Fahrenheit 9/11 Electrifies."

--Rex Reed, The New York Observer
http://www.observer.com/pages/onthetown.asp

"...a film that members of all political parties should see without fail."

--Roger Friedman, Faux News

"... Something of Whitman, something of Twain, something of Tom Paine."

--Andrew O'Hehir
http://www.salon.com/ent/movies/review/2004/06/23/fahrenheit_yay/index.html

"...'Fahrenheit 9/11' is a compelling, persuasive film, at odds with the White House effort to
present Bush as a strong leader. He comes across as a shallow, inarticulate man, simplistic in
speech and inauthentic in manner"

--Roger Ebert
http://www.suntimes.com/output/ebert1/cst-ftr-moore24f.html
Muad'Dib
2004-06-28 16:32:27 UTC
Post by unknown
Eat your fat ass heart out you slob Moron.
If Moore had 2000 years to market his movie before it was released,
he'd pull several hundred million...easy.

And Moore's movie is based on fact, not fantasy.
--
"Every civilization must contend with an unconscious force which can block,
betray or countermand almost any conscious intention of the collectivity."
Muad'Dib
Sam
2004-06-28 16:48:44 UTC
Post by Muad'Dib
And Moore's movie is based on fact, not fantasy.
... in your religion.
--
Sam-I-Am
We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.
Mack North
2004-06-29 03:59:06 UTC
Post by unknown
Eat your fat ass heart out you slob Moron.
F911=25k per theater opening weekend, Passion=27k per theater opening
weekend.

A little documentary nearly beat a bible blockbuster? Don't cry.

---Mack
Muad'Dib
2004-06-29 16:54:27 UTC
Post by unknown
Eat your fat ass heart out you slob Moron.
F911=25k per theater opening weekend, Passion=27k per theater opening
weekend.
A little documentary nearly beat a bible blockbuster? Don't cry.
---Mack
And Moore didn't have 2000 years of advance advertising...
Muad'Dib
David Galehouse

You misspelled brainwashing.
Muad'Dib
Muad'Dib
cLIeNUX user
2004-06-30 03:17:59 UTC
***@smart.net

F9-11 paid for itself in one day. This means theatre newsreels are
probably economically viable in a society that knows the TV tabloid
networks are feckless.

Kingssman
2004-06-29 23:31:02 UTC
Post by unknown
Eat your fat ass heart out you slob Moron.
F911=25k per theater opening weekend, Passion=27k per theater opening
weekend.
A little documentary nearly beat a bible blockbuster? Don't cry.
---Mack
And Moore didn't have 2000 years of advance advertising...
What does F911 and Passion have in common?

Flocks of brainwashed Zombies going to the theater.