Joe Biden announces President Trump was 100% right, COVID is Chinese BIO WARFARE.
Add Reply
Leading from the basement
2021-09-22 06:19:34 UTC
Joe said he'd nuke China as soon as he wakes up from his nap.

If he remembers after his gluten free soy milk enema and pancakes.
RichA
2021-09-22 14:21:25 UTC
Post by Leading from the basement
Joe said he'd nuke China as soon as he wakes up from his nap.
So beating up asians is justified. Don't buy chinese shit and urge our real
POTUS Trump to nuke China today!

Michelle Malkin better move away because she could end up as collateral
damage. She looks chink enough to be beaten up.
RichA

RichA

RichA

RichA