Rudy Lies Again - Democrats Shut The Country Down, Which Fucked Up Trump's Wildly Successful Economy
AlleyCat
2021-12-01 02:48:21 UTC
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:48:23 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
We wouldn't be seeing inflation if The Democrats had not fucked up the
pandemic response.
True.

Covid didn't kill "workers"... not as many as OLD people. The OLD people
weren't the ones driving our economy, stupid.

Trump's WILDLY successful economy, was ruined by Biden's buddies, the Chinese,
and their weapon of mass destruction, and The Democrats wanting to hurt the
nation, by lying about Trump.

=====

Compare this to Biden's total fuck up.

Trump's WILDLY successful Economy:

Best Economic Optimism in 16 years

480,000 Manufacturing Jobs added since President Trump's election

US job openings rise outnumber the unemployed by 1 million

Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a
Decade

Opportunity Zones A New Dawn for Economic Opportunity

Unemployment Rate Falls to Lowest Level in Nearly 50 Years

Proclamation on Adjusting Imports of Steel into the United States

LARGEST DECLINE IN DRUG PRICES IN NEARLY 50 YEARS

Trump Policies Keep Economic Boom Going As Job Gains of 304000 Surpass
Expectations

MORE AMERICANS WORKING NOW THAN EVER BEFORE IN OUR HISTORY

250K JOBS ADDED IN OCTOBER

Manufacturing Confidence at an ALL TIME HIGH

Construction Jobs up more than 300K compared to last year

Food Stamp usage declines for 8 straight months

Middle Class income rises to HIGHEST on record

Consumer Confidence 18 YEAR HIGH

America is now the worlds largest oil producer

Fastest growing pace in 14 years for manufacturers

BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RECORD LOW

Jobless claims lowest level since 1969

Trump secures 2026 World Cup for the USA

Consumer Confidence Highest in 18 years

Black Business Ownership Under Trump JUMPS 400 PERCENT in ONE YEAR

Youth Unemployment Hits 52 Year Low

Black Support for Trump DOUBLES to 29 percent

RECORD Number of Employed - 63 Percent labor participation

Worker pay rate hits highest level since 2008

Black and Hispanic Unemployment rates hit record low in April

Business Investments up 39 Percent Due to Tax Cuts

Food Stamp Usage Drops Half Million in Single Month

Highest Ever Manufacturer Optimism over 94 Percent

Unemployment claims have fallen to a 45-year low

Trump Economy Explodes Record Number of Americans Employed Stocks Soar

FEB JOBS BLOWOUT 313K

GREAT AGAIN Household Net Worth Pushes Further Into Record Territory

U.S. Consumer Confidence Is at 17-Year High

US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007

Economy to grow at 5.4% rate in first quarter

Roaring: Economic Optimism Index hits 13-year high, credit to tax cuts

U.S. jobless claims drop to near 45-year low

Wages jump to highest level since 2009 - up 2.9%

U.S. Oil Production Tops 10 Million Barrels A Day, First Time Since 1970

Trump Decreases Debt to GDP Ratio - First Time in Over 50 Years!

Jobless claims drop to lowest level in nearly 45 years

Apple to Invest $350 BILLION in US citing Trump Tax Plan

Utilities cutting rates, cite benefits of Trump tax reform

Over 100 companies giving 'Trump Bonuses' after tax victory

Black unemployment rate falls to record low

Trump adds 184,000 manufacturing jobs and continues growth trend

Manufacturing in the U.S. Just Accelerated to Its Best Year Since 2004

Trump Signs Korean Trade Deal

Trump Blocks Chinese Purchase of Qualcomm due to National Security

TRUMP SIGNS TARIFF ORDER ON STEEL AND ALUMINUM

Trump Slaps 30% Tariffs on Solar Panels imported from China

Japan Freezes North Korea's Assets after Trump's Visit

U.S. Trade Deficit falls to 11-month low

Trump Fights for 'America First' as 4th Round of NAFTA Negotiations End

Crude Oil Shipment to India Highlights Expanding Energy Partnership

Trump Blocks China from buying Semi-Conductor company, Lattice

Crude oil shipment from Texas opens new vistas in India-U.S. ties

Argentina agrees to allow first U.S. pork imports in 25 years

Trump orders probe of China's intellectual property practices

New memorandum to protect American IPs from China - Potentially save
Billions of dollars and millions in jobs

Coal exports up 60%

China opens rice market for US exports for first time ever

U.S. makes final finding rebar exports from Taiwan

Renegotiating NAFTA with Canada and Mexico in order to make better trade
deals - May terminate

United States and Mexico finalize sugar trade deal

First U.S. Natural Gas Shipped to Poland

Signed an Arms Deal worth more than $350 billion and various other
investment agreements with Saudi Arabia

China, U.S. reach trade agreement on beef, poultry and natural gas

Trump orders a study on abuses of U.S. trade agreements - WTO

Trump slaps tariffs on Canadian lumber imports

Increased tariffs on Canadian lumber by 20% (worth $1 billion)

China buys more U.S. coal, sends North Korea

Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) TERMINATED

Nikki Haley negotiates $285M cut in 'bloated' UN budget

WIC Welfare Participation Hits 17-Year Low

U.S. home sales hit 11-year high

Manufacturing Optimism Reaches Another All-Time High - 94.6%

Economy adds 228K jobs in November

Mining up 28.6% - Leads the Nation in Growth

Broadcom will move back to U.S. - and bring tax money with it

US private sector added 235,000 jobs in Oct - Beats Expectations

Consumer confidence highest level since December 2000

Q3 GDP at 3 Percent - Beats Expectations

Ivanka Trump creates new World Bank initiative to foster Entrepreneurship
among Women

Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Surges to 13-Year High

63.1%: Participation Rate Reaches Trump-Era High

Unemployment down to 4.2, wages rise .5%

New entrants from outside the labor market made up 3.2

U.S. Factories Expanding at 13 Year high

Dow posting first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years

Home builder confidence at 12-year high

Manufacturer confidence at a 20-year high

Tech giants pledge millions to Trump initiative

Q2 GDP up 3.1%

Sales of new U.S. homes rebounded in August

Federal Reserve: Household Wealth in America at record high of $1.7
trillion - Rising property values and Financial gain

Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion

Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month Under Trump

Median Incomes Climbing for First Time Since 2007

Trump has signed a $15 billion relief package for Texas in the wake of
Hurricane Harvey

Jobless claims drop to 240,000 - hottest streak in 43 years

U.S. Consumer Sentiment Rose in August

Recovery Is Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers

U.S. Job Satisfaction Highest Level Since 2005

American manufacturing expanded in August at fastest pace in six years

Donald Trump Ends Obama Effort to Waive Work Requirements for Welfare

Consumer confidence strengthens in August, second-highest level since late
2000

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any
President

Pennsylvania coal company to open a SECOND coal mine

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls, Level Since 1969

In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13
years

US trade deficit narrows as exports hit 2-1/2-year high

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months

National unemployment rate at 4.3% (lowest it's been in 16 years)

13,000 jobs being created in WI - largest job announcement in WI history
(Foxconn)

Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years

Gas prices at a 12-year low

Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their
histories

Trump Announces $200 Million in Apprenticeship Funding

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, 6.8 million Americans are looking
for jobs

CEO confidence highest since 2014

U.S. jobless rate falls to lowest level in 16 years

Trump signs bills that helps Veterans and Police officers by giving them
Priority and Training

Government spending as percentage of GDP down

1000s of jobs being created through pact with Saudi Arabia

Executive Order on the Establishment of the American Technology Council

USA's small business confidence is spurring a hiring and spending spree

Alibaba Takes First Step To Fulfilling Jack Ma And President Trump's 'One
Million U.S. Jobs' Promise

Slashing job-killing regulations left and right

Creating thousands of more jobs for immigration officers and border patrol

Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship and STEM

Executive ordered all federal agencies to create task forces to cut
regulations that hurt the economy

US Manufacturing Index at a 33-year high

Coal Miners are WINNING. Cut Regulations/Create Jobs/New Plant

US Economic Confidence Surges To Highest Level Ever Recorded By Gallup

There are several theories for why some people can't stop lying.

Rudy's a narcissist.

Narcissists are often pathological liars, because they simply don't care about
the truth.

They prefer to tell lies and gain control over people than be honest.

Sometimes, compulsive liars are highly impulsive people who struggle to take
the time to think things through and tell the truth.

Lying doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but it could be a sign of
something more sinister.

By the age of three or four, we all start to lie. At this point in our brain's
development, we learn that we have an incredibly versatile and powerful tool at
our disposal - our language - and we can use it to actually play with reality
and affect the outcome of what's happening.

Sooner or later we learn that lying is "bad," and we shouldn't really do it.
But if Jim Carey's "Liar Liar" taught us anything, it's that this just isn't
feasible. We all have to lie sometimes.

But some people are pathological liars, meaning they can't stop spreading
misinformation about themselves and others. The psychological reasons for why
some people are this way is a bit of a mystery, but in the third edition of the
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, pathological lying is a
disorder in its own right, as well as a symptom of personality disorders like
psychopathy and narcissism.

"I think it comes from a defect in the neurological wiring in terms of what
causes us to have compassion and empathy," psychiatrist Judith Orloff, author
of "The Empath's Survival Guide," told Business Insider. "Because narcissists,
sociopaths, and psychopaths have what's called empathy deficient disorder,
meaning they don't feel empathy in the way we would."

The Truth Doesn't Matter to Narcissists

When you don't care about other people, lies don't seem to matter. A lack of
empathy essentially means a lack of conscience, which is a hard concept to
grasp for a lot of people.

"When they lie it doesn't hurt them in the same way it would hurt us," Orloff
said. "So many people get into relationships with pathological liars, or just
can't understand why they're lying, because they're trying to fit these people
into the ordinary standards of what it means to be empathetic."

But they don't fit. In fact, they may not even realize they are lying half the
time, because they're not conscious of it. Orloff said they actually believe
they are telling the truth a lot of the time. It's not so much about the fact
itself, she said, as it is about wanting to have power over somebody.

This is extremely dangerous for highly sensitive people, because they attract
narcissists. Then when they see someone is lying, they try and figure it out,
or blame themselves. Once the lies start, it can end with the victim being
gaslighted, which is essentially when they are told over and over again that
their version of reality is incorrect, and they begin to believe the warped
truth of the abuser.

"The great power of relationships is when you can tell the truth to one
another, and trust each other, and be authentic - and with pathological liars
you can't trust them," Orloff said. "You can't base your life around them. It's
like a moral deficit, and there's no accountability. Someone who is a
pathological liar will not say I'm sorry for doing it. They will say it's your
fault."

The only way to escape the clutches of a pathological liar is to be strong
enough to say "no this is not my fault, this is not ringing true to me, so I
can't really trust you," she said.

Unfortunately, people tend to doubt themselves, because the lies can escalate
subtly. It may start with a small white lie, and a few months later the
victim's life with be a mess of confusion because of the web of tall tales that
has been woven.

"If somebody lies, don't try and make an excuse about it," Orloff said. "A lie
is a lie. And if you bring it up to the person and they say it's your fault, or
no it didn't happen, just know there's something very wrong going on."

Psychologist Linda Blair, an author of many psychology books, told Business
Insider some compulsive liars are simply too impulsive to tell the truth. The
impulsive-reflective scale is ingrained in our genes, and it's very hard for
someone highly impulsive to take the time to think things through, just as it
is a challenge for a reflective person to jump into something head first.

"If you're an impulsive person, it's really hard to break the habit, because
you have this terrible feeling inside you that you have to sort things out
right now," Blair said. "So when it comes to your head, you just say it. That
doesn't mean you necessarily lie, but it's a little harder for you to stop from
lying, more than it is for someone who's more reflective."

Pathological lying and narcissism aren't synonymous, they just sometimes go
hand in hand. In other cases, compulsive liars just might not have the capacity
to stop themselves blurting things out. And Blair said they just need to learn
to control their urges and compulsions. Their lies don't necessarily come from
a bad place.

"I don't think it's something they know how to deal with," she said. "We think
probably it has something to do with actual brain function and the way some
people's brains work, which makes it much harder for them to understand the
effect it will have on other people... We think, but we just don't know yet
for sure."
AlleyCat
2021-12-01 02:58:32 UTC
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 13:16:21 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
People going BACK to work is not a rise in the job market.
THIS, is all the narcissistic pantywaist has.
It is, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker.
At least he has a reply to anything you post. You haven't a THING to reply
with, because you're an idiot and a failure.

"alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh", "alt.socially.liberalism", "alt.athieism",
"alt.fucknozzles","alt.poltics.democrats.d","talk.poltics.guns"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rudy has to mung the groups, because he thinks no one knows what he does, AND
he's afraid of what might come.

Poor Rudy.

What a failure.

So jealous.

Rudy can never measure up to those around him, ESPECIALLY since he's a midget,
but in other realms as well... hence the jealous lies above.

He's never experienced the joyfulness of hitting a home run to win a game, or
dunking a basketball at 16 and only 5'9", over taller opponents, or throwing a
drunk bum out into the street after pawing a girl, (like YOU would do), and
giving him a black-eye to remind him what an asshole he is (like you), or
hitting a hole-in-one to win a skin (that's a bet, you dork), or saving a Royal
Canadian Air Force pilot from drowning, or feeling the tanned, silky, smooth,
skin of 17 year old FINE ass girls from Tennessee and having sex with them.

Poor... lifeless Rudy. Shoulda listened to that voice inside your head... you
might coulda done at least ONE thing I've done, that was story-worthy.

Oh well.

Ask me about "OK... can I keep my drink?" That one might push you over the
edge, so maybe not. LOL

So jealous.

Stop your bullshit lying and insulting and being a dick contrarian, JUST to be
anti-right, and MAYBE this will stop.

=====

What Rudy Does To Ease His Pain And Failure

A Cautionary Examination of How Rudy Reacts To Failure

Not without cause, malignant narcissism, like Rudy's, is one of the most
searched for topics on the internet, in part, because seemingly, there is so
many people, like Rudy, that appear to have those toxic traits.

Rudy is notorious, because he destabilizes his own life, making himself feel
insecure, undervalued, disparaged, or inconsequential, and as noted, can
victimize himself emotionally, as well as physically (poor wittle midget), even
financially (dirt-poor mommy-sitter).

We recognize how dangerous rudy is to himself, precisely because his pathology
drives so much of his sordid behavior, especially toward others.

His common traits such as: a hyper inflated sense of entitlement, grandiose
FEELINGS OF SUPERIORITY or uniqueness, DELUSIONS OF INFALLIBILITY, incessant
DISREGARD FOR THE TRUTH, feeling that RULES AND LAWS DON'T APPLY TO HIM, and of
course THE NEED TO DEBASE OTHERS to make himself feel better... coupled with
callousness, can have devastating consequences.

The one area that is rarely talked about when it comes to the malignant
narcissist, is what happens when he fails, like Rudy does when he misspells a
word or fucks things up grammatically.

These individuals is so severely "flawed of character," that he handles failure
much different than you and I because he is not introspective or capable of
reform, and is lacking in empathy for others.

More often than not, his malignancy will likely, in time, ensure his own
downfall or failure.

(too late... done happent)

As with many personality disorders, those who are severely flawed of character,
and ESPECIALLY like Rudy... when he faces public disgrace or when he is outed
as a criminal or for his misbehavior, or when he fails in a very public way
(like, every day!)-that is when he become metastable.

(Yeah, Rudy... you ARE a Cancer)

FOOLPROOF EVIDENCE WILL BE PORTRAYED AS FALSE and the result of: pettiness,
jealousies, bad actors, malicious individuals, negativity, haters, enemies,
losers, conspirators, opposition, gain seekers, the faithless (usually seen in
religious groups or cults), or as we are seeing now in American politics, "fake
news" or "deep state" actors. There are always a large constellation of people
to blame, and Rudy casts wide to see which vacuous claim resonates.

As Rudy lashes out with vindictiveness, the malignant narcissist will continue
to talk about himself in glowing terms (Professor Canoza); irrespective of his
actual situation, as he is incapable of introspection, much less contriteness.

HE WILL TRUMPET HIS GREATNESS, his achievements, real or imagined (IMAGINED),
his faux infallibility, and even portray himself as worthy of being revered
rather than reviled.

He will seek to find someone to blame for his troubles or downfall (like those
who make him look stupid on Usenet... we know who we are... wink wink),
preferably someone that he THINKS cannot defend himself. A scapegoat is always
useful and when there is not a real one, one will be invented.

As circumstances become dire, Rudy will not take any responsibility-ever!

Anything that has gone wrong is the responsibility of others.

He will blame Usenet members as UNDESERVING OF HIS GREATNESS, ignorant
colleagues who just don't measure up.

EXPECT LIES TO INCREASE AND TO BE REPEATED EXPONENTIALLY.

He will, even in light of factual evidence to the contrary, LIE MORE PROFUSELY
and adamantly.

Lies will always be the number one tool of the malignant narcissist, Rudy.

The only difference now is that in facing failure or public ridicule, the lies
must increase in frequency and audacity to the point of incredulity.

Rudy will expect supporters, like the gay leftist liberals on Usenet, the
unethical, and enablers to lie for him or even create plausible alibis.

(Nope... he uses words like *FAGGOT*, so don't expect THAT to be true)

AND WHILE LIES WILL INCREASE, SO TOO WILL BE THE NEED TO DEVALUE OTHERS IN
ORDER TO FURTHER VALUE HIMSELF.

He will attack EVERYONE AND ANYONE in the most vicious and vindictive ways.

This is when we see his rage come through.

Not just anger, but unbridled rage. Rudy will say things that shock the
conscience and he expect everyone to swallow what he says, much as his enablers
do.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this."

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass."

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot."

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is."

"... you you no-fight faggot."

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot"

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes."

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot."

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way"

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot."

The most decent of persons will be attacked, mocked, ridiculed, and turned into
a human chew-toy as Rudy unleashes untethered rage and hatred. He will dip down
into a bottomless cauldron of antipathy and like an arterial spurt, will spew
this toxic brew far and wide with metronomic regularity.

Rudy lacks guilt or a conscience, and is only concerned with respect and not
being publicly shamed. Any kind of public embarrassment will cause him further
anger, further rage, further attacks, further unethical comportment, and
unprecedented incivility.

(That's our Rudy!)

If Rudy is going to be brought down, he will also seek to bring everyone else
around them down to vindictively make them suffer.

How Rudy vilifies, lashes out, or destroys others is up to his MORBID
CREATIVITY and depravity, the viable tools he has available, and of course how
dire or desperate the situation.

(Perfect description coming)

In certain situations, as the end nears, the suffering of others is paramount
to Rudy, the malignant narcissist.

IT IS HIS WAY OF ELEVATING HIMSELF-sick as that sounds-by malevolently PAYING
BACK SOCIETY with even more suffering.

As he lashes out, he will show no concern or empathy because he has none.

As he faces failure, he will endlessly air his grievances. Narcissists, like
Rudy, are natural wound collectors and as such, has been collecting and
nurturing social slights and perceived wrongs just for this occasion.

HE WILL WALLOW IN VICTIM-HOOD claiming he has been relentlessly and needlessly
persecuted. He, of course, expects everyone to subserviently echo his flatulent
claims.

So, what happens in the end? Difficult to predict. Each circumstance is
different. Some will kick and flail and disappear for a while (like wy wee
edell and Yeung and Matt, wink wink), intentionally or thanks to incarceration
(taking care of mommy)-biding his time until he can do it all over again.

Others regroup, plan, scheme, and prepare another triumphant entry into the
lives of the unsuspecting to victimize them when the opportunity arises.

Others will hound, stalk, or just make life intolerable for those he deems
responsible.

His past can often give us insight as to what he might do, but one can never be
sure-humans are terribly complex and as with many afflicted with a personality
disorder, sensitive to the smallest of unrecognized but catalytic triggers.

Rudy... triggered.
Rudy Canoza
2021-12-01 03:15:18 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 13:16:21 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
People going BACK to work is not a rise in the job market.
THIS, is all the
The comma is wrong. Upper case is shrieking.
Post by AlleyCat
It is, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker.
At least he has a reply to anything you post.
He doesn't have a meaningful reply to anything. Neither do you.
Post by AlleyCat
Poor AlleyPussyBitch.
What a failure.
Yes.
Post by AlleyCat
So jealous.
Yes.
Post by AlleyCat
AlleyPussyBitch can never measure up to those around him, ESPECIALLY since he's a midget,
but in other realms as well... hence the jealous lies above.
He's never experienced the joyfulness of hitting a home run to win a game, or
dunking a basketball at 16 and only 5'9", over taller opponents, or throwing a
drunk bum out into the street after pawing a girl, (like YOU would do), and
giving him a black-eye to remind him what an asshole he is (like you), or
hitting a hole-in-one to win a skin (that's a bet, you dork), or saving a Royal
Canadian Air Force pilot from drowning, or feeling the tanned, silky, smooth,
skin of 17 year old FINE ass girls from Tennessee and having sex with them.
Poor... lifeless AlleyPussyBitch. Shoulda listened to that voice inside your head... you
might coulda done at least ONE thing I've done, that was story-worthy.
Oh well.
Ask me about "OK... can I keep my drink?" That one might push you over the
edge, so maybe not. LOL
So jealous.
Stop your bullshit lying and insulting and being a dick contrarian, JUST to be
anti-right, and MAYBE this will stop.
=====
What AlleyPussyBitch Does To Ease His Pain And Failure
A Cautionary Examination of How AlleyPussyBitch Reacts To Failure
Not without cause, malignant narcissism, like AlleyPussyBitch's, is one of the most
searched for topics on the internet, in part, because seemingly, there is so
many people, like AlleyPussyBitch, that appear to have those toxic traits.
AlleyPussyBitch is notorious, because he destabilizes his own life, making himself feel
insecure, undervalued, disparaged, or inconsequential, and as noted, can
victimize himself emotionally, as well as physically (poor wittle midget), even
financially (dirt-poor mommy-sitter).
We recognize how dangerous AlleyPussyBitch is to himself, precisely because his pathology
drives so much of his sordid behavior, especially toward others.
His common traits such as: a hyper inflated sense of entitlement, grandiose
FEELINGS OF SUPERIORITY or uniqueness, DELUSIONS OF INFALLIBILITY, incessant
DISREGARD FOR THE TRUTH, feeling that RULES AND LAWS DON'T APPLY TO HIM, and of
course THE NEED TO DEBASE OTHERS to make himself feel better... coupled with
callousness, can have devastating consequences.
The one area that is rarely talked about when it comes to the malignant
narcissist, is what happens when he fails, like AlleyPussyBitch does when he misspells a
word or fucks things up grammatically.
These individuals is so severely "flawed of character," that he handles failure
much different than you and I because he is not introspective or capable of
reform, and is lacking in empathy for others.
More often than not, his malignancy will likely, in time, ensure his own
downfall or failure.
(too late... done happent)
As with many personality disorders, those who are severely flawed of character,
and ESPECIALLY like AlleyPussyBitch... when he faces public disgrace or when he is outed
as a criminal or for his misbehavior, or when he fails in a very public way
(like, every day!)-that is when he become metastable.
(Yeah, AlleyPussyBitch... you ARE a Cancer)
FOOLPROOF EVIDENCE WILL BE PORTRAYED AS FALSE and the result of: pettiness,
jealousies, bad actors, malicious individuals, negativity, haters, enemies,
losers, conspirators, opposition, gain seekers, the faithless (usually seen in
religious groups or cults), or as we are seeing now in American politics, "fake
news" or "deep state" actors. There are always a large constellation of people
to blame, and AlleyPussyBitch casts wide to see which vacuous claim resonates.
As AlleyPussyBitch lashes out with vindictiveness, the malignant narcissist will continue
to talk about himself in glowing terms (Professor Canoza); irrespective of his
actual situation, as he is incapable of introspection, much less contriteness.
HE WILL TRUMPET HIS GREATNESS, his achievements, real or imagined (IMAGINED),
his faux infallibility, and even portray himself as worthy of being revered
rather than reviled.
He will seek to find someone to blame for his troubles or downfall (like those
who make him look stupid on Usenet... we know who we are... wink wink),
preferably someone that he THINKS cannot defend himself. A scapegoat is always
useful and when there is not a real one, one will be invented.
As circumstances become dire, AlleyPussyBitch will not take any responsibility-ever!
Anything that has gone wrong is the responsibility of others.
He will blame Usenet members as UNDESERVING OF HIS GREATNESS, ignorant
colleagues who just don't measure up.
EXPECT LIES TO INCREASE AND TO BE REPEATED EXPONENTIALLY.
He will, even in light of factual evidence to the contrary, LIE MORE PROFUSELY
and adamantly.
Lies will always be the number one tool of the malignant narcissist, AlleyPussyBitch.
The only difference now is that in facing failure or public ridicule, the lies
must increase in frequency and audacity to the point of incredulity.
AlleyPussyBitch will expect supporters, like the gay leftist liberals on Usenet, the
unethical, and enablers to lie for him or even create plausible alibis.
(Nope... he uses words like *FAGGOT*, so don't expect THAT to be true)
AND WHILE LIES WILL INCREASE, SO TOO WILL BE THE NEED TO DEVALUE OTHERS IN
ORDER TO FURTHER VALUE HIMSELF.
He will attack EVERYONE AND ANYONE in the most vicious and vindictive ways.
This is when we see his rage come through.
Not just anger, but unbridled rage. AlleyPussyBitch will say things that shock the
[...]
a human chew-toy as AlleyPussyBitch unleashes untethered rage and hatred. He will dip down
into a bottomless cauldron of antipathy and like an arterial spurt, will spew
this toxic brew far and wide with metronomic regularity.
AlleyPussyBitch lacks guilt or a conscience, and is only concerned with respect and not
being publicly shamed. Any kind of public embarrassment will cause him further
anger, further rage, further attacks, further unethical comportment, and
unprecedented incivility.
(That's our AlleyPussyBitch!)
If AlleyPussyBitch is going to be brought down, he will also seek to bring everyone else
around them down to vindictively make them suffer.
How AlleyPussyBitch vilifies, lashes out, or destroys others is up to his MORBID
CREATIVITY and depravity, the viable tools he has available, and of course how
dire or desperate the situation.
(Perfect description coming)
In certain situations, as the end nears, the suffering of others is paramount
to AlleyPussyBitch, the malignant narcissist.
IT IS HIS WAY OF ELEVATING HIMSELF-sick as that sounds-by malevolently PAYING
BACK SOCIETY with even more suffering.
As he lashes out, he will show no concern or empathy because he has none.
As he faces failure, he will endlessly air his grievances. Narcissists, like
AlleyPussyBitch, are natural wound collectors and as such, has been collecting and
[...]
AlleyPussyBitch... triggered.